Share some images of hipster menus/restaurants/food culture. I want to bathe in mild frustration

Share some images of hipster menus/restaurants/food culture. I want to bathe in mild frustration.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/14/fojol-bros-deny-racism-charges_n_1515281.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mild frustration

Don't you mean poverty and loneliness?

Just loneliness, friend foodanon. Just endless, dark tunnels of expanding loneliness.

Check out this tho

>hipster

Aside from that half plate and skateboard this is all completely normal stuff you'd find if you'd ever left your basement. You probably also think IPAs are some newfangled meme and haven't been the most popular style of beer for at least the past decade.

I take your skateboard and raise you a shoe

Has to be Austin

is this a parody?

It is not

Why are all nu-male burger joints owned/operated by guys like pic related, usually with a man bun though?

what is it with korean fusion?

looks tasty but racist af

would devour yardbird

fuck you nothing wrong with man buns
pricey as fuck like that shit is 25c to make

i'd eat at every one of those places, mainly because there's a really good chance i'd get a different taste that i'd never had before. and it's incredibly hard to fuck up korean fusion - marinated meat + carb + vegetable is pretty much unfuckupable if you have even the smallest clue

one yardbird pls

>pricey as fuck like that shit is 25c to make

And then this guy - who's never eaten out in his life and probably can't even cook for shit - shows up.

Not saying I wouldn't eat at these places - fuck it let's just make this a cool food menus and concepts thread.

Ya, but he prolly has a man bun so his boyfriend has something to hold onto as hes getting ass raped...

its a fucking food truck with dirt fucking cheap ingredients

...with completely typical food truck prices, unless you drive into little Mexico and get boring regular tacos for $3 cheaper.

Nope

>Sliced ribeye steak.
>Not being 5 years old
Are hipsters really his retarded?

This sounds pretty good though. Korean flavors with mexican portability. $3.50 for a steak taco with those toppings isn't bad at all either, depending on the amount of meat.

Its jacked up because LE FOOD TRUCK but fucking seriously? You don't think $3.50 for a single taco is obscene?

>don't think $3.50 for a single taco is obscene?

It's called food truck overhead. If you don't like it don't order from one.

Pic related is near where I used to live. It's actually pretty good and I've eaten there a few times before, but they do seem to try really hard to check all the hipster boxes:
>vegetarian
>paleo
>vegan
>gluten free
>clean
>auto immune
>small batch
>chef prepared
>local grown
>the food menu is drawn in chalk on the wall
>hearts and random art on the menu to distract you while you're squinting over the heads of other people eating their own food
>juice bar, smoothies
>no set menu, but about 2500 different combinations of ingredients for you to decide on the spot while ordering
>the "register" is an iPad with a card reader

>they do seem to try really hard to check all the boxes

I know, right!

It's totally like they're doing everything they can just to trigger your autism. They couldn't possibly be simply providing the options that their client-base want, and setting up their little establishment to make it easiest and comfiest for everyone! To think!

When did I say that it "triggered my autism"? Did you see the part where I said I've eaten there several times? Why would I go back if I was some autist who got enraged about the place?

>literally posting in a thread about getting frustrated by slightly quirky normie eating establishments

The only one who is triggered here is you, buddy.

Beard nominated hipster spot in Tampa

>farm egg
As opposed to what, factory egg?

>PEANUT BUTTER
>MARSHMELLO FLUFF

ON A FUCKING BURGER

Your white guilt is leaking through the screen, faggot.

I'm kinda into this guy dressing up.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/14/fojol-bros-deny-racism-charges_n_1515281.html

It was ruined by PC police

God damn it.

Can I get like $2 off if I don't get your shitty logos?

>brooklyn ricotta
what the fuck? aint no cows in brooklyn

man buns look like hubris had a baby with a california roll

kys

I'd eat here but the peanut butter and fluff thing is weird af

comfy as fuck

I'm sure korean-mexican fusion tastes good. However, it just doesn't seem right to eat... idk maybe I'm too much of a koreaboo.

hey Hells pizza is actually dank af

That's the vegan option which is why it's shite

>diet water $1
wtf america?

It's a popular trend.

dropped your plate, bruh