Girlfriend bought this and I don't know what they are. Any help please?

Girlfriend bought this and I don't know what they are. Any help please?

Also what're some good dishes I could make with them

Bok Choy; looks like a baby.

Basic Asian cabbage. Make something - anything - Asian and use it as a green/filler.

Bok choy

Saute onions in butter, add Bok choy
Add thin slices of cabbage, add chicken and season with garlic powder furake and soy sauce, let it all cook down on medium heat until Bok choy and cabbage are gentle

Thanks anons. Feel retarded for not knowing

Right now I'll just throw it in my Chicken Soup and see how that goes. And will try suggestion

> Girlfriend

> I GOT A GIRLFRIEND DUDERINOS!
> DID YOU GET THAT?
> I STARTED MY THREAD WITH THAT MEME WORD SPECIFICALLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW COOL I AM
> DID I DESERVE YOUR VALIDATION YET?
> CAN I BE CONTENT WITH MYSELF NOW? I PROMISE IT'S TRUE I GOT A GIRLFRIEND
> I REALLY HAVE SEX, MY DICK GETS WET HAHAHA
> I'M SO FUCKING AMAZING! AM I NOT? OF COURSE I AM! ...Am I?

Stop being such a fucking bitch. You are more desperate than a teenage fucking virgin. In fact, you may easily be still a virgin cause she's not actually your """"""""""""""""""""""""""Girlfriend""""""""""""""""""""""""""".
Get some fucking balls and stop qualifying yourself faggot.

You can eat it.

>"""""""""""""""""
Stop. No1curr

0/10 pasta

You sound like you need to stop being such a little bitch if you're being triggered by a fucking word.

here is my secret family recipe
boiled bok choy
0. cut the big ones in half
1. boil. When you can poke a chopstick through it, it's ready.
2. drain; add good soy sauce, or salt
bok choy is best in winter

proof that shitposters are everywhere

Yo faM, best clean it real good before you cook it.

It may be possible you're projecting your own inadequacies onto this guy.

Yeah!!

Thread should have a trigger warning in the title

HD 1080p projection

basement neck-beard detection technology has been improving by leaps and bounds!

Hhahahahaha a BRADY bunch of loser virgin faggots who associate themselves with Op cause they dream of having a gf so it's like he's a future them. PATHETIC! You're not gonna ever get laid with this attitude to life. Just admit I got a point.

Nah, you're a salty virgin bitch

Still begs the question, why didn't OP just ask his gf what it was?

kek so true

Plenty of people have girlfriends, dude. It's not a special or rare thing. It's part of being a normal human male.

Wash, trim off very bottom, slice thinly, divide into white firm parts and green leafy parts. Make some ramen. In the meantime heat up a bit of oil and add the white parts, cook them for a minute, add the green leafy parts, serve with ramen... inexpensive and nutritious...

>normal
do you know where you are

One of the most visited websites in the world

It's quite a tasty and refreshing cabbage with a healthy crunch. One of the most popular cabbages in China. Goes great in stews or stirfrys.

Irrelevant

reminder that BOYS should date BOYS and GIRLS should date GIRLS

I am typing this reply on my computer now. I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet which I could use. My floor heating is currently on because it is pretty cold outside. The lights are also on, it's dark outside already where I live. There is also a bed and a TV in my room, just so you know. On my table, there is an opened box of Raffaello and a graphics tablet. I use it for Photoshop sometimes, although I bought it to play osu. I also play Love Live School Idol Festival on my aforementioned devices. I ranked tier 2 on both my devices event point-wise and got into the top 30k score-wise on my tablet this score match. My score sucked on my phone though, because it's a laggy piece of shit. I play much better on my tablet. Today I got full combo in Love Marginal master first try, but I'm kinda fighting with Takaramonozu. There's also a microwave, a shitty two plate stove, a fridge, a water boiler, a rice cooker and some other stuff in my room. No here's my question: How do I boil water?
In case you want to reply to me why I'm writing all this unnecessary crap that doesn't add anything of avlue to my post, why so aggressive? Plenty of people have all this stuff, dude. It's not a special or rare thing.

I will date whomever the fuck I please
It's baby bok choy, I think.

I wouldn't recommend trying that in Mississippi.