Are you guys "regulars" or do you frequent any restaurants in your area? (As in, at least once every few weeks...

Are you guys "regulars" or do you frequent any restaurants in your area? (As in, at least once every few weeks, maybe once a month.) What kind of place is it? I'm curious to know!

I go to a pretty nice ramen place called RakiRaki near my place with friends. It's a casual location and great food. Big portions, nice atmosphere. We typically drop by maybe once a month, maybe more if we have the time to meet up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been going to the same bar once or twice a week for the last 4 years. Usual tip is about $1.50/drink and $50 around christmas.

They all know me on a first name basis, I never wait long for service, and a free drink or appetizer will slide my way a few times a month. If the bar isn't busy they'll hang out and talk to me. If they see me in public during their off hours they'll come up to and chat.

Honestly I'm a lonely piece of shit and going to that bar is my only social interaction. Closest thing I have to actually having friends.

Me and my friends eat at Taco Bell every saturday we all paint our faces in clown paint every time and go there and own the corner table I'm known by the staff cause I always order two chicken quesadillas with double sauce and I make sure they give me double sauce

Bf and I go to this bogo sushi place. Servers are excellent and total bros. However we have to actively avoid this autistic host who doesn't know how to seat anybody and just bumbles about. Think they hired him out of pity. Sometimes if he forgets about us or is just being an idiot somewhere we forgo the table and sit at the sushi bar.

Anyway the rolls are pretty damn good. We usually get 4 to split between us and the bill comes to about ~$25. Really not bad. Not a good place for traditional sushi tho, just rolls.

At the beginning when you said you were a regular at a bar I immediately thought 'that's depressing', then I read your last sentence.

Honestly, a bar isn't the only place you can go to be social, user. There's many activities you can participate in which are social.

You'll find me at the local McDonald's restaurant once or twice a day.
With a great new menu as well as all the classics you know and love, there's something for all the family. If price is an issue you'll be pleasantly surprised to find some of your favorite items on the Mcpick® menu!
This is a business model I can really get behind, I guess you could say I'm lovin' it!

I haven't been there in a while but I used to be a regular at this hole-in-the-wall Indian joint in the food court of a mostly abandoned shopping arcade in my city. It was owned by an elderly couple, nicest people you could ever meet. It was sort of "cafeteria" style, with a few set dishes on the menu and a couple bowls of hot pickles on the counter. They would always have a fresh pot of tea getting started whenever I walked in. Best masala tea I've ever had.

It wasn't the best Indian food I've ever had but the home-like feel they gave to a fucking food court stand made it worth it.

I always wanted to be a regular at a bar, but there aren't many places these days I feel comfortable in anymore, and I'm broke enough drinking at home.

a local chinese place. I always get the same thing, I have for a few years now and only the last time I was there did I ask for the usual, she of course knew what it was. they probably feel bad for me, theyve seen my girlfriends come and go, my first one id bring in there, the ladies would always ask "when you 2 get married???"
I had to inform them we broke up after I started coming in alone and they asked about her. Feels like part of a sitcom every time I get takeout.

i dont even know what ramen not from a package is like OP i have only ever ate the top ramen type of thing

>Visit a restaurant once a month
>Regular

I'm not saying you have to eat at a particular establishment everyday to be considered a regular, but c'mon OP.

You're missin' out man. It's delicious.

Yeah. There's an Italian restaurant just down the road from me that delivers. I order chicken parmagiana and chips from them with alarming frequency to the point where the delivery person has commented on how much I must like parmas.

The local Nandos also knows be my name and I have to make small talk whenever I go in there to pick up my order now.

>creature of habit
>same meal three times in a row.. 9 times!
You're awesome, thanks for making my shitty day a little brighter!

A pub which serves Mexican style food, I've been going there since I was 13. I always order the same drink, even if they took it off the menu now. It improved a lot in the recent years and I'm happy to be their client.

Why you do this to me, OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

I frequent a pizza shop that knows my order, it's local. But beyond that no because I rarely order the same thing twice.

Even when I do, where I live servers and hostesses come and go so quickly that there's no way to build that familiarity. But I'm content with opening a menu and placing an order like normal so no biggie.

kinda
i always get 5 airplane bottles of 94 proof rum from the liquor store for .99 cents each. if I wanted to get the brand 99 xpresso/banana things, it'd cost $1.29 each
they're in these small metal baskets across the front of the store by the counter, i've emptied that one myself a couple times. well not myself, but i certainly buy them the most. i've always got exact change and i know each worker

can't buy more than what i'll drink a day though, or i'll go overboard and might die

For seven months that out of the year almost every day I go to the same gas station and DDs to buy something small and at this point they just shove a bunch of free stuff at me. It'd be cheaper just to buy a pack of water bottles or something but a 'physical goal' is the only way to get me to excerise. Not fat and I should probably cut back since I can't seem to keep my weight up.

Employees are chill and one showed up at my place once because I hadn't been there in two weeks and she was worried I died.

I regularly get takeout from the chicken joint. Besides that I cook all my meals at home. Lots of wild game. Regular food tastes strange to me now.

In high school I frequented a mcdonalds that I would go to every thursday after the last track practice of the week. We would order 6 or so large fries and just sit and talk for a couple hours. They always knew that I wanted ranch when I go up to the register, so as I walked up they would reach under. One of those cashiers manage the area now.
I also used to frequent a ramen place near my old office. I would walk down every friday (longest lunch break in week), and they would have a place set for me. Then I guess one day I never showed up again. Idk, I just never told them I quit, and havent come back since I don't live around there.

>Bf and I

I frequent a Chipotle that is a 30 second walk from my apartment. It's literally right in front of it. The people behind the counter call me "Boss"

GF and I get tacos every wednesday at this place called Metro Balderas.

best fucking al pastor tacos this side of the soon to be wall, the servers know our orders already

the only flaw is the neighborhood, last time this drunk came up to us and begged we buy him tacos

i refused, gf was too nice and bought him a plate and immediately regretted it when he burped up all his fucking beer two feet away from her

I get a donut every weekday at the drive-through Maple Donuts. Usually apple fritter.

>only twice a week
I've been going to the same bar every day for the past several years.
It just feels like part of my daily routine at this point.

>GF and I

This lebanese restaurant opened next to my job and i went there almost every day for a week. I stopped because the filthy arab manager kept acting like he was cutting me a deal every time i went there even though their advertised prices were lower than the actual menu.

>>/b/

yeah i go to the tim hortons almost every day
also frequent starbucks and subway a lot

My Friends and I go almost every Sunday to a small traditional pizza place in my town. Comfy atmposhere, Wood fire oven. Is the oldest pizzería of the city

If you a Denver nigga that live near the Auraria campus, Torres Express next to the burger king on Colfax is fucking baller

I'll have to try it thanks

Chimichanga with shredded beef and green chili

Fucking good shit

I used to go to the bar down the block every night when I'd get out of work. Some night's I'd spend $120 on myself. Beers were about 3 buck and double rum and coke was $5.

I go to Wincos deli often enough they know me on a first name basis. If I don't feel like cooking, I get a 8 piece chicken and just eat that for dinner.

There's a family-owned Chinese restaurant down the street, the portion sizes are huge and it's relatively cheap, so I order one meal and eat off it for a few days.

There's also a family-run donut shop a few blocks down, these little old ladies always throw in a few extras whenever they're working. They're so sweet and cheerful every time I go in.

There's a taqueria down the street from my work where they know my order. The cashiers are always really nice to me, too. I love that place. :-)

i live in acadiana. there's a bunch of excellent little joints in my town. one we frequent the most is Shuck's. it's an oyster bar/restaurant. guy who bought it a few years back is elevating and diversifying the menu, while hanging on to the classics.
their remoulade is the most delicious dressing i've ever had in my life, fullstop.
the smoked duck and andouille gumbo is legit as fuck.
there's a sauce they make with Steen's Syrup, which is bottled down the street. oh yeah.
whenever our out of state relatives come back for a visit, it's the first place we hit on "the tour."
let's see, what else: friendly, efficient staff, owner always comes to the table, sometimes pulls up a seat. nice fella.
anyway, if you're ever in the area, come give it a visit. if you don't like oysters, there's a bunch of local sourced, cajun dishes to choose from.

I used to go to the same taqueria for breakfast every Sunday, always getting a chorizo breakfast burrito. It was a ritual, I would then go to the farmer's market a quarter mile away and get some god-tier nectarines or pears for the week. Stopped because I had to start on a medication that makes it risky to eat potatoes, beans, and avocado in large amounts, and with that being the case what the fuck is the point of being in a taqueria?

Chipotle

>image has a blue background for a blue board
>/b/
user...

There's a bar in town that has $1 drafts that I go to at least once a week. I'm on a first name basis with three or four of the bartenders and they all know my drink (not that it's hard to remember).

There's also a cheap boxcar diner I go to all the time. I used to always go on my day off, so I would always see the same waitress and got to know her pretty well. I changed jobs so it's not as regular anymore, but I still love going there.

we get takeout at this one chinese place every month or so. there are two local "hole in the wall" chinese places in town and this is the nicer one. it's more expensive but the portions are bigger, so we have leftovers. also we tip them pretty good so they've taken to packing the fried rice extra full, throwing in extra fortune cookies etc. and they put the entrees in lidded plastic containers instead of styrofoam, so if you wash them out you have ghetto tupperware. pretty nice all around.

i can fuck up some chinese food

that sounds pretty comfy

I get orange chicken and yeah it's probably all high fructose corn syrup shit, but damn if it isn't tasty. they throw steamed broccoli in there and the taste of the broccoli goes so well with the taste of the orange sauce, I'm thinking of asking them for extra broccoli next time.

Can you order in English or just Spanish?

I try not to be recognized at any places near me
I cook because I'm a recluse

There is a sandwich shop nearby called Baldinos that I go to every Monday for lunch and sometimes on Wednesdays for the past year. I regularly switch between two things on the menu and all the workers know me and my orders, so they just ask which sandwich I want that day and know all the other stuff that goes along with it in terms of toppings and sides. Their sandwiches aren't amazing, but better than the other options nearby and they have the best french fries I have ever had.

I frequent a vietnamese restaurant near my university and the cute girl that works there knows my name and what I like to order
feels a bit weird

Are you'll me? What flavors do you get? Coco nut and peach are awesome

I live in Chicago and have a taco place I go to a few times a month. There are 3-5 places within walking distance, but this place is the best because of the taste, portion/price, and consistent quality. The owner always works front desk. I brought him a bit of my homemade ghost pepper salsa once. Nice guy, I'm glad to see his business doing well.

My m8s and I go to a Russian restaurant on the other side of the city a few times a year. They know us pretty well.

Used to frequent a ramen shop called Kappa Nara with my girlfriend. Went by every Friday evening after we got off work then go back to her place, watch movies and drink.

Stopped going there when she broke up with me. Every time I crave ramen I just opt to order some pizza and get completely shitfaced instead.

I'm a regular at the local pub.

>There's many activities you can participate in which are social.
Go on...

Buffalo faggot here. There's 2 taco places by me that are gonna cause me to go broke one of these days. Fuck they're so good.

Roopram roti atleast once week never been dissapoint

A local brewery, Ive been going every Tuesday and Saturday for almost a year now. I know all of the bartenders and they all know me. Hell I left my bag in there last night and showed up before they opened and they let me in the back door and I had a drink before they opened. I have even gotten a ride to work once from one of the bartenders. One of the bartenders is a QT3.14 and part of me wants to see if she want to go out sometime but I am afraid it may make things awkward if she turns me down. .

they speak both

Denver Pavillions on 16th street mall. 5280. The Boss Hog is amazing.

That wasn't the point

>part of me wants to see if she want to go out sometime
go for it user

I work at a restaurant and there's a few regulars, there's an actual autist that comes in, he's super chill, this fat retired trucker who's also chill

but motherfucker there's this black dude, and he's a regular by accident. I don't know what's going on with his personal life, but he comes in at OPEN and just sits there all day. He does buy food and he tips, but he'll be there for a good 8-12 hours EVERY DAY. We assume he works prep at another restaurant, then just chills here, but like dude.

dude

At least once a week I take my daughter to McDonald's. Even after 18 years, she loves the playground they have there, especially the ball pit.

>used to go to this burger bar near my home so i could spend as little time in public as possible
>would go to the place like twice a week
>one day the waitress predicts my order
>"hercules burger with garlic sauce?"
>"oh, u-uh yeah"
>i had become a meme to these people

ate my burger and never went back

I go to this Italian restaurant near my apartment about once a month. I'm usually the only non Italian speaker there and there's definitely a shady backroom where they play cards. The food is great and I like to pretend I'm on the Sopranos

The gabagool!!

Was this some pedo post about daughters and balls?

1-7x a week customer for gas station coffee, sometimes they hook it up for free but im getting the sneaking suspicion that the attendant is a math genius and keeps track of the incentive program and records my coffee purchases.

I like the man desu senpaitachi, he seems like a good man and I'm glad he tends coffee/gas.

how's retirement treating ya, peyton?

kek

ive been going to a local chinese plac for my whole life. im 20. the owner knows me and she doesnt even ask me what i want anymore because ive always gotten the same thing. shes watched me grow up. its a very stereotypical situation but i love it

A little bar near campus with a pretty good burger and fries.
During the semester I'll eat there 2-3 times a week, depending on my schedule.

Burger, fries, and a beer for $10.

Yeah, a little sopapilla shop a block and a half from my house, they served them stuffed with a variety of stuff, and also just plain ones.

I go there usually once or twice a week to pick up fresh sopapillas for lunch, since a few days a week I usually work 13 hour days, I know the manager from when we were kids, so every now and then we'll sit down and have lunch together.

as for a proper "restaurant" where you like sit down and order food and all that and not essentially fast food, nah, most higher end places fail out here in new mexico.

Just chat her up sometime and casually ask her like its no big deal, cause it's not, and maybe she'll agree.

Whenever I'm apprehensive about asking somebody out I try to remember that a) worst they can do is say no & b) I might just as easily not like her than the other way around so why not see and find out?...

Then their food is shit. The only good Mexican food in Colorado is in places where the workers only speak Spanish

Go to the local noodle bar every other thursday, chef is one of my former co-workers so It's free. Pretty comfy

It is my greatest fear that I ever become a regular at a restaurant. I don't want people coming up to me and saying hi and knowing my order and shit. In fact, I used to go to this shawarma place right down the road from me, which was the best shawarma I'd ever had, but I had to stop because the owner would be like "HEY IT'S user! ANOTHA SHAWARMA WRAP TO GO MY MAN!?" and it was just too much.

There's a certain restaurant that has all day specials every day so you can eat a good meal for like $5-$8. It's cheaper than fast food or anything similar and tastes much better.

Might go for some nachos tomorrow

I'm pretty much a regular of several restaurants in my area, but it's because I go to them to have some drinks at the bar. I only eat at them sometimes.

one pho place

i used to regular more but the restaurant game in my hood has gone downhill since the yuppies moved in and gentrified the place

I go to the same bagel place on my way into work 2-3 times a week. not the healthiest habit but the bagels are great, the people are friendly, and it is super fast. they know my order so I suppose that makes me a regular /blog

Two different ones for me.

One is a Chinese restaurant located inside an Asian supermarket. Their food is god-tier, and they have both traditional Chinese foods as well as the American-Chinese standards.

The other is a tiny little hole-in-the-wall Thai place. The owner is literally a Thai grandma. Their menu is very limited but the quality is amazing. The menu choices (usually only 3-4 things) are whatever she feels like preparing at the time.

>since the yuppies moved in and gentrified the place
*tips fedora*

A younger me was a regular at two bars and several restaurants because I had no responsibilities and money to blow. That was fun. It also made me a fat drunk in under a decade, so I stopped doing that so much.

Whenever the staff starts remembering my name and orders, I take that as a sign to try somewhere different.

>found the shit taste yuppy