It's not okay to make fun of some people with disabilities that are the manifestation of their genes...

it's not okay to make fun of some people with disabilities that are the manifestation of their genes, but once we get to things like height, intelligence, and attractiveness, genes don't matter.

You wouldn't tell someone that has genes that results in them having a weak immune system which results in them having a disadvantage at life to stop complaining or work harder if they claim people with healthy immune systems are lucky, but it's okay to shit on semi normal people for having disadvantages phenotypical properties that are a manifestation of their genes.

Why is this?

it's actually all not okay

is there a gene that leads to a higher tendency for one to shit post on Veeky Forums? If so, murder yourself.

>Why isn't the world a perfect safe space?

The world isn't going to pander to that kind of thinking. And a lot of people ABSOLUTELY do mock people for disabilities that are the manifestation of their genes.

t. someone with shitty genes.

People make fun of those who are weaker than them, mostly in order to demonstrate power,
But they also generally they don't bother mocking people very significantly weaker than them, like cripples, because the power relation is a given.
It's also a function of relateability, ie a normal person might become a cripple anytime, but he's never going to turn short or black or Indian etc.

Also if you understand that everything is luck (in the form of genetics and environment), your ego is crushed and you can no longer rely on emotional responses to drive your actions, so most people pretend they have some special, unchangeable internal values that define them and their phenotype (ie it's hard work, not parent's money and nationality and luck).

So /sci9k/ thread?
>decent height genes (6'0")
>decent attractiveness (dark-haired, thick eyebrows, nice cheekbones)
>decent physique (broad shoulders, non-lanklet mode)
>absolute shit-tier mental health
Spent my entire adolescence fat, developed no social skills, and have autistic tendencies when elated.

>but he's never going to turn short or black or Indian etc.
And that's when you are wrong kiddo

>the manlet got triggered
will they ever learn

Is there anything for them to learn?
Sometimes no amount of knowledge can help.

Because most other things aren't necessarily debilitating, so we assume those are fair game. There has always been a generally recognized acceptable threshold of cruelty; and what we find offensive at a point in time is pretty much arbitrary.

> superior (if not genius) level of intelligence
> handsome as fuck could easily be 10/10 with some surgical involvement
> physically weak as shit, extremely low mass, average height
> anxiety
> OCD
> ADHD
> not just OCD and ADHD, but actually a wicked fucking mix that is MD
> my fucking brain starts imagining random situations unless I'm 100% consciously alert and it takes for 5 seconds to a couple of minutes for me to actually realize I'm in imagination and wake up from it - it's literally a daydream, only with no actual sleep
> it takes me up to 4 fucking hours to solve a couple of exercises since while thinking I'm not distracted by anything, not even the notebook and textbook, which means 99.99% of time I'm being cucked by overactive chemistry in some brain region
> took 4 ADs for 1+ month on max dosage only to discover I get rash from all of them
> would easily trade this fucking bullshit with virtually every """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""problem"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" local cucks have, I FUCKING WISH I HAD OUR PROBLEMS
> tfw

>Hur durr i'm perfect in every way except i have a few made up mental illness, my life is so sad.

I've encountered so many of you fucks.

Why would anyone make anything up if he could just live with no problem whatsoever? Retarded fucking autist.

Attention.

There are lot's of people willing to do almost anything for attention.

If I could trade being forever incognito for not having bullshit disorders it'll be win-win.

this

This.

this

This

this

this

>luck
There is no free will

were you watching predicting your post number?

Came here to say this