Talal just posted in Telegram that due to regulatory problems they will be unable to receive a banking license and they...

Talal just posted in Telegram that due to regulatory problems they will be unable to receive a banking license and they will have to revise their roadmap again. They are unsure which direction the product will now take but you can expect a medium post later this week to explain the details.

Attached: Over.jpg (400x400, 7K)

ah shit

bump

Im holding 4.1k Jibbies, how many are you holding OP?

Gonna kms. Jnt was my only hope escaping wagecuckery

regulatory problems rustled your jibbies?

Attached: thatsagoodone.jpg (413x395, 109K)

So I just looked through the tele, why would you do that? Just go on the internet and lie?

No he didnt, this post isnt even fud, its a flatout lie.

OP, thanks so much for getting the news out. I was able to dump for only a 33% loss.

amazing post, perfectly crafted

Most FUD is a lie or at least misrepresentation. This is top notch FUD when someone first sees it

HAHAHAHAHHAA

>crypto
>cucked by regulation
Top kek

yes, yes. his whole family too

Attached: 640x392_2080_98030.jpg (640x392, 26K)

never forget. Bin Laden had tokenized his funds with Jibrel

Attached: 1519866831979.jpg (2100x1464, 455K)

holy fuck

laughed so hard.

JNT is tanking right now. looks like insiders know something others dont.

literally goes +5% every day.

sauce

telegram is panicking haha

JNT is flat in fiat value, tanking vs ETH

Yeah I saw it too. He deleted it no long after. I guess that it should have been posted with the announcement

post the sauce nigga

srs ?

need that source people

You niggers are too easy to fud. No you fucking morons. Talal hasn't been online since 7 hours.
> Muh just posted

I have read the article too...there was even a tiny part why and how JNT is useless as a token and they will later on just abandon the token since the Network doesn't need JNT to work.
Clarified a lot of things

holy shit it's real... what the fuck? i thought they were actually in talks with several banks already? something about talal being able to take his pick... how the fuck can you do that without a fucking license?

top fucking kek i can't believe this shit, every fucking coin i invest in gets btfo. fuck it i'm going down with the ship. not selling

Attached: 1516976681006s.jpg (209x249, 4K)

HOLY FUCK

THE JIBREL LOGO IS A REFERENCE TO GABRIEL, SWALLOWER OF GAINS

DUMP NOW

I'm pretty sure this is a scam. I'll sell when it reaches Binance, which should happen anytime soon.

Source: friend working at Binance. He doesn't know the exact date, but JNT is going higher and higher the in priority list, currently sitting 3rd place with 15% chance of being listed vs all other coins

BAHAHAHA
Never trust arabs

Attached: 1463329206846.jpg (530x707, 199K)

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

SAGE

JNT is one of the boring holdings right niw

top kek pic
made my day

Wow found the hook nosed creature shalom faggot

jesus christ some of you retards are so gullible it's insane. Yeah, better trust some random FUD on Veeky Forums without any proof lmao

Prove them wrong.
>Pro tip: you can't

suck my dick nigger, if you make a claim it is up to YOU to prove your argument. There has been no update from Talal. Prove me wrong
>Pro tip: you can't

lol tfw i spoke to talal and he said stfu you smelly nigger and post proof

Classic talal