ITT: Discontinued items you miss

ITT: Discontinued items you miss

Pic related

A Golly Bar

Fuck I remember when I was a kid and there were tons of different ice cream bars and I wanted to try them all.

Don't even bother asking for it at the store

They brought them back. I think their caller Big bites now.

For me it is the Double Filet-o-fish, the big boys sea tendie sandwich.

Why do Orange smarties actually taste orangey but the rest just taste like sugar with no fruity flavour?

Your mom lol

The mystery that would unravel the foundations of the universe.

;~;

The fires that burn twice as bright burn half as long

Equal parts 12 ounce coca cola+creme soda 1 packet of splenda and 2 tbsp cold espresso.

Yeah wow lets all post the same 80 google image search pictures for the third or fourth time already this year. Why don't you faggots just print them out and use them as wallpaper?

why don't you, since you are so annoyed about it

Loop the fucking Loop

>OH MAN REMEMBER TURTLE PIES OMG SO EPIC
Eat my ass, faggot.

The orange dye is beta-carotene which actually tastes a bit orangey

BABY COME BACK

sorry, you ass is too salty

It's fun to remember things fondly from your childhood and share those feelings with others in your age group, you massive sociopath.

That's why Youtube channels like Cereal Time were so successful.

Just hide the fucking thread if you don't like it you angry autistic screechlord

Enjoy your adult coloring books you fucking utter failure.

>implying

can't you just ask them to make it for you?

These fuckers right here were like kiddy Crack I could eat a whole box of them easily holy Shit.

Is that discontinued in the US? Still here in Canada, also double big mac, double 1/4lbs.

more like coke blaked

oh my fuck I forgot about these

>tfw had these once when little
>loved them
>mom would never get them
>they discontinue

emergency anons pls help: icepop orange on the outside white on the inside tasted uber creamy. Could it be the orange super split? What are they called now?

Still available in Korea (you can buy on Amazon and ebay) and malt-o-meal just came out with a generic Oreo-o's like 3 weeks ago. You can find it everywhere now.

>Anonymous
Creamsicle.