Should people that put ranch on pizza or ice in milk be executed?

Should people that put ranch on pizza or ice in milk be executed?

Bump.

Yes

what's the problem with ice in milk. i mean i don't do it, but ranch on pizza is obviously overdoing it while ice in milk is just... wanting cold milk

There are people who put ice in milk?

anime faggots should be drawn and quartered

shithead

dough, cheese, ranch

what's the big deal?

>B-back to your containment board, stormfag!

I dont care about anyones life

I dip pepperoni pizza into avocado ranch and sometimes mix in some chipotle tabasco too.

And eventually watery milk. Idk it's kinda weird but doesn't seem like a big deal to me either.

>ice in milk is just... wanting cold milk
uhh.. milk is already cold

not by nature, you fuck
remember that time you left your soda sitting on the table and it was warmer when you got back to it? milk reacts similarly to the atmosphere

What about people who put peanut butter on their burgers?

found the /pol/ack

That could be salvagable.

what about people who put parmesan in spaghettios?

nice meem

now eat shit and die in a ditch, weeb

Yes and yes

>not making milk ice cubes to put in your milk/chilled Black tea/chilled chai

Plobs

I don't believe in living in a dictatorship.

I do not personally agree with ranch on pizza, or ice in milk, but I do not wish death upon those with such preferences.

bit who the fuck knowingly let's a glass of milk just sit in a room long enough for it to be warm?

if you have ever smelled or tasted spoiled milk, you would never make such an asinine mistake as leaving milk sit for an hour plus.

Ice in milk is odd, but it just dilutes into a skim milk tasting glass of sadness. Ranch on hot pizza however, produces an nauseating stench that anyone of good moral standing would avoid.

No, LEGALIZE RANCH

Ice in milk is just as weird as drinking it refrigerated. Milk is naturally warm.

Ranch on pizza is weird, but people can have their weird tastes.

Ice in milk is pants on head retarded. Milk should already be cold by the time you pulled it out of the fridge, and if it wasn't being stored in the fridge, you need to be beaten with a rubber hose for spoiling good milk! The only reason for milk to get warm is if you left it in a fucking glass without drinking it for too long, in which case, grin and bear it, rather than fucking watering it down with ice.

Yes.
Everybody knows that bleu cheese in the right dressing to use.

Yes

if you do either one you're a subhuman

Bump

I think the worse people are the people who actually eat spaghettios.

Why was my post deleted?