We only have Franks Red Hot here, that's okay isn't it? :^)

> We only have Franks Red Hot here, that's okay isn't it? :^)

Yes.

Sure, it's great on most things. I use it on pizza, chicken, fries, onion rings etc. I prefer Tabasco in soups or for mixing with ketchup. The garlic in Sriracha lends itself well to Italian food, but Asian food goes better with Sambal or chili oil. Any Mexican place better have that green habanero sauce too.

NO BITCH

Franks Red hot is pure shit. It's BUTTER, red peppers, and garlic. Disgusting.

AND IT'S NOT SPICY.

what did I originally ask for?

It's not supposed to be spicy, it's supposed to be like buffalo sauce. Since when is buffalo sauce supposed to be actually hot?

appletini and big thick sausages with some white sauce

You don't like butter, peppers, and garlic? I'm sure you're fun to eat with.

I do enjoy those things.

My point is hot sauce that is butter based is garbage, and not spicy.

I enjoy spicy hot sauce.

>butter based
What are you talking about?
Frank's Red Hot ingredients: aged cayenne peppers, distilled vinegar, water, salt and garlic powder.

You may be thinking about buffalo sauce, which is butter based...?

I was wrong, it just taste that way.

Ingredients: Distilled Vinegar, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Salt, Water, Canola Oil, Paprika, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative), Natural Butter Type Flavor And Garlic Powder.

I sill think it's trash

I enjoy all hot sauces. Frank's has its time and place.

>Franks Red Hot

I mean, it isn't bad

Pic related is the best hot sauce. Accept no substitutes.

Its obvs not the hottest or whatever, it justs tastes fucking good.

>not carrying a bottle with you at all times

I tend to sperg on hot sauces. I like Tabasco on eggs. I like yucateca for Mexican. 'Cha is ok on stir fry. But if you're going to a diner and all they have is Frank's then get over it, or don't use it.

That's tabasco sauce

I think you made a mistake. See, you posted a picture of Valentina instead of the infinitely superior Tapatio. Common mistake, I know.

Filthy Mexican tier

tastes a little too bitter, but
it's 95 cents. so i buy that a lot.
also tastes a little sweaty.

post hot sauce collection

where did you get this list of ingredients?

No you fucking roastie slut I said TABASCO. If you don't have it then go to the store and buy some or I'm leaving.

>restaurant doesn't carry Tabasco

Literally trash tier establishment.

Literally me.

I don't understand the obsession with tabasco. It's fine, but it's not that great IMHO.

Epic!

Yeah that's fine. Not like I'm a picky eater or anything.

What?

So, you're a fucking moron? I think your brain may be butter-based.

You are unbelievably wrong. At least you didnt say cholula though.

Mexicans make the best hot sauce. Its better than fucking sriracha.

Nah senpai.

Bulliards is the best. Lousiana red dot acceptable.

hot sauce lineup. anyone else?

no tabasco. kys

>no tabasco

Truth, 81 cents at WinCo

I deserve that. Currently out of tabasco at the moment and haven't gotten a replacement, yet.

There's no butter in it though.

>no tobasco

based

>No Dave's Insanity Sauce
>No tobasco
>No Taco bell hot sauce

Your entire life is a meme. But I respect a man who respects the game. Nice starter collection.

No, since clearly I've mistakenly found myself in an establishment that doesnt even have fucking jalapenos

mild/10

>tobasco

Might as well stick a couple drops of red food dye in vinegar baka tmh

Yeah, you might well, but I don't know what that has to do with Tobasco.

>tfw some guy in the street gave me like 20 bottle of red hot and i have no idea what to do with it

Wrong!!!

Rub it in your eyes

this

insert

Solid spread. And i put spizzy stuff on all my food. You should also have a large container of crushed red peppers, whole dried red peppers and fresh jalapeƱos (possibly serrano peppers if you're looking for a more consistent heat).

Tabasco is not necessary
Or pickled jalapeƱo

You guys gotta put this on spaghetti and pizza. Sauce is a cop out compared to crushed red pepper. And when you're cooking thai food then you can make it way spicy and you don't even need sauce.

Bro, are you joking? This is no secret, crushed red pepper is in every pizza restaurant I visit.

shh, don't tell nobody

Never had it. I don't see how it would be better than the black label (extra hot) version

Muh pain sauce.

I don't need it to be super spicy to enjoy it. My point is that Franks Red Hot is mass produces with cheap ingredients.

>mass produces
so...what one-of-a-kind, artisinal, small-batch hot sauces are you buying?

If I wanted ketchup I'd have asked for ketchup.