Can a person lose their intelligence in the span of 3 months? can you turn from brilliant in maths to downright stupid...

Can a person lose their intelligence in the span of 3 months? can you turn from brilliant in maths to downright stupid? what the fuck?

Yeah, just smonk weed

It's totally possible, for example by interacting with females. Females are draining your resources without giving back anything in return.

Of course, it doesn't even take three months, it can be done in the fraction of a second, just hit your head hard. Or have a stroke or something.

SYSTEMATIC LIFE FLUIDS DENIAL
DENY THEM YOUR ESSENCE

Jesus christ, I need a serious answer. I can't fucking concentrate. Sometimes I think I understood a theorem or something but I an't redemonstrate or use it in applications.

You don't trust yourself anymore. Go back to something simpler, do small exercise until you can trust yourself again.

Thank you.

>tfw was consistently making progress on pre-calculus but haven't got to it in a few months

feels bad, gotta get back to it

happening to me too

here as well ;(. I just completely changed environment and surroundings and i can't find my old self anymore.

>pre-calc

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAH

if youre old enough to post on here don't bother, you will never contribute anything significant to mathematics. Try liberal arts or something where you don't have to know what youre doing to succeed.

>Try liberal arts or something where you don't have to know what youre doing to succeed

If you're so smart, why don't you do that?

>tfw to smart for liberal arts

Maybe you shake things up and make it liberal SMarts

Yes it's kind of possible. Very fast neurodegenerate disease or brain cancer. But it can also be some other condition which only "hides" it such as depression or a "down" phase in bipolar.

+1 for funny.

>tfw graduated with honors in math theory
>working construction job
Smartest man framing houses, yay.

You can lose your intelligence in the span of a few months, and there are many causes of why that would happen.

Heavy metal poisoning
Neurodegenerative Diseases
Traumatic head injuries
Dehydration/Malnutrition

Too many to name, but if you are suffering from brain fog/slowed processing speed, I would recommend changing your diet if you eat unhealthy, or visit a doctor if it persists.

This happens a lot when people start college, start their first real math class, or begin grad school.

Even more causes:

Gut Dysbiosis
Parasitic Infections
Cysts/Tumors
Bladder infections
Meningitis
Lack of Exercise(Look up BDNF)
Lack of Oxygen

Pic related: Neurocystercosis

>BS in Math
>No 300k job
DELET THIS

Those are just points when your confidence typically breaks down. Not when you lose your actual intelligence.

Are you stressed?

Don't listen to that one user. Just pace yourself with a little bit every day. Just give yourself bite-sized nuggets of information. You're probably really young, and you can make an impact in a math-related career if you're determined enough.

Believe in yourself dude. I was like you. I started in pre-calc and now I'm in multivariable calculus and proof-based linear algebra.

Took me about a year. I'm 25 now. Just ALWAYS crack open the book and do a little reading and an exercise or two. Just 15 minutes a day when you wake up or go to bed. You can do it.