Who said these were a good substitute for soda? They're adequately bubbly but they taste like shit...

Who said these were a good substitute for soda? They're adequately bubbly but they taste like shit. I got the lime flavor and there's an awful aftertaste.

Are you not old enough to drink stuff that doesn't suck? Then drink your milk little girl, so you don't get osteoporosis

Pomplemousse is best

I really enjoy this brand. I like the light flavor of them. I just wonder what the "essence" of fruit means.

No really, did i get the wrong flavor? Why is there a bitter aftertaste? Are they all like this?

I think that aftertaste comes from the carbon dioxide in the water. Most flavored sparkling water beverages are loaded with sweeteners that cover it up. These drinks dont have those, so the taste of the co2 is more noticable. I find these drinks very refreshing. Pic related is my favorite flavor.

So i'm tasting the carbonation? That makes sense, i guess.

I drink this to kill my craving. Taste better than any $3 glass bottle shit, no biterness at all.

Soda substitute? Sometimes I hate how retarded my countrymen are.

TRY WATER

I just bought myself the grapefruit kind today. Gonna grab one right now.

>limes are bitter

In other news: the ocean is wet and fire is hot

7up isn't bitter

>his closest experience to a lime is 7-Up

whew fatty

I bought a SodaStream Source. It works as expected and you can carbonate water to your liking. Sometimes I add lemon juice or cranberry juice to it.

It's a good product although the proprietary refills are lame, I'll probably end up buying the adapter that allows you to get the tank filled for a fraction of the cost.

The best part about supporting (((SodaStream))) is that it pisses of muslims.

Sadly, the shit in OP's post is probably slightly better than the mass marketed crap. But, yeah, water if you're not a fat fuck, is much better.

7up is half sugar.
Have you never tasted an actual lime?

just had a lime for the first time yesterday (I typically drink grapefruit/pamplemousse). it was fine. didn't taste bitter to me.

maybe you're just used to your carbonated drinks being really sweet if you typically drink soda?

>Taste better than any $3 glass bottle shit, no biterness at all.

where exactly are the $3 glass bottle drinks ITT? because I'm pretty sure we are talking about lacroix. 8 cans for 4 bucks last time I bought it.

>you aren't allowed to drink anything but what I tell you because I said so!

How autistic are you that drinking a soda or two a month gets you this upset?

these are literally the only way to make vodka tropical. coconut la croix and pineapple juice concentrate over ice with a splash of creamer.

>TRY WATER

lacroix is just carbonated water and natural flavors. see pic related ingredients. why do you care if people want to drink carbonated, lightly flavored water?

also how are there so many people in this thread that don't understand what lacroix is?

>coconut la croix

that might be the only use for coconut. worst flavor. others are pretty gr8 though.

You can try the Zevia brand sodas. they are 0 cal and use stevia to recreate normal soda flavors.
The cream soda one is pretty good

The coconut flavor is best. It's the only one I buy. The others can fuck off, but oh fuck, the coconut La Croix is godly.

>with a splash of creamer
What do Americans mean by this?

probably hfcs

The cranberry lime is so good.

I drink this because I'm trying to lose body fat. Regular soda is sugary as fuckkkkk and I don't wanna gain weight from it. If I'm having a meal at home and had a choice between Lux Croix and [insert name brand soda here], I normally choose la croix. Maybe because my taste buds have matured and barely have a taste for sweet drinks? Possibly.

Go for those stevia sodas, they're usually on sale and the taste is comparable to that of sugar/corn syrup soda, but without all those calories

I didn't think it was possible to be pretentious about drinking bubbly water until I read this thread, holy shit

>drinking meme soda

Technically La Croix IS soda

Dude if you must just drink perrier like a normal person. That shits almost as good as normal water and great when you're extra thirsty so you shouldve been drinking that shit instead anyways. Also fuck soda, that shits like candy. Dont be an adult that eats candy all the time.

Ayy LMAO

No actual limes in 7up there Amerilard.