My buddy told me I'm an alcoholic because I drink an entire bottle of Campari 6 out of 7 nights a week (I don't drink...

My buddy told me I'm an alcoholic because I drink an entire bottle of Campari 6 out of 7 nights a week (I don't drink on Mondays).

Fuck I just love Campari and soda on ice with a lemon twist, as a matter of fact I'm drinking one now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBQVrCflZ_E
youtube.com/watch?v=ldJy8w3fO1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0f0rylQJUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're fine

Six bottles a week?
And you're sure you're not an alcoholic?

Six bottles of hard liquor a week makes you an alcoholic

Make a negroni. Its the finest meme cocktail

Well, that's because you are. How stupidly self-unaware can you be?

That's like me saying "I just like beer," while consuming a 12 pack a night. How dumb can you be?

I like these too but I'm too lazy to mix that many ingredients on a consistent basis, plus the gun in there would push to to too high an amount of alcohol.

Campari itself is only 56 proof, which is why I don't feel bad drinking an entire bottle of it.

Alcoholics don't use lemon you're just a gentlemon

Get help.

Holy fuck drinking an entire bottle of Campari every night is definitely alcoholism. Get help dude. Great taste in booze for an alcoholic though. Nice.

Who is an alcoholic off Campari anyway?

28% abv at 700ml equals about 11.5 standard drinks. That's a 12 pack a night.

You're an alchie.

Most adults drank like that just a few decades ago. People hundreds of years ago drank low abv beer all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBQVrCflZ_E

Rationalization. This is clinical alcoholism by amount alone without psychological reasoning. Small beer due to secondary batches served with a meal are different from consuming 12 standard drinks a day.

I would know, I'm drunk right now.

And this is releavnt how?

People hundreds of years ago drank low abv beer all day because that was the only safe way to purify water.
People hundreds of years ago had serious health complications from their diet and did not live very long.

Fine, I'm a reasonable guy let's compromise. How many bottles of Campari a week is a fair number? Four?

youtube.com/watch?v=ldJy8w3fO1E

Holy fuck

I thought I drank a lot, but a whole bottle almost every day? That's crazy.

Not to mention expensive...Campari is $33+ per 750ml where I live. Shit adds up fast.

From rationalizing onto bargaining, eh?

The stages of grief aren't textbook (i.e. mostly bullshit), but you're right on track with that theory.

The answer (that you will definitely no like) is ONE.

It's like 25-30 bucks a bottle and yeah, it's great and easy to drink a bottle but how do you afford that?

you are an alkie but that's fine you're maintaining and functional so don't sweat it but what's realky going to fuck you long term is that you are drinking 2000 kcal a day on top of whatever you eat.
>diabetes ho!

what ever you do stay as active as possible and yes a Campari and soda is top tier refresher

Kek fuckin healthfags

They didn't live AS long by a few years only because of childbirth complications and manual labor accidents. It had nothing to do with the very modern and absurd definition of "diet."

OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0f0rylQJUg

>avoiding cirrhosis of the liver and crippling gout is absurd

Whatever helps you drink all night, wino.

I like Campari but that's a lot of fucking sugar man.

my man you literally, LITERALLY spend more on Campari than I spend on rent. I'm fucken mad as hell

>Be me last week
>Shitty day
>Get home at 8pm with a bottle of wine, 375ml bottle of russian standard and a few beers. Drink it all while swearing, crying, struggling with issues I don't want to talk about because they just fucked
>Feel like absolute shit
>Start coughing so violently to the point where I find myself collapsed on the bathroom floor, feel pain in my liver or something internet that doesn't seem right
>Although I am right next to the toilet for some reason I start puking into a towel
>Toss them in the washing machine
>Realize it's 2am and the liquor store is closed but the bar is opened
>Get dressed and stumble to the bar while singing some stupid song because no one is around except this one Indian security guard who looked at me weirdly. Get 2 double jamesons
>start walking back at like 2:20
>buy homeless dude some food
>sit down on the street next to him and we talk for like 2 hours because next thing I know it's fucking 4:30am
>eat ramen for breakfast
>pass out at like 6am
>wake up at 11 class is at 2 but can't be fucked to go, just go back to sleep

That's when I realized I have a problem

internal*

Do the school shit drugs and alcohol fucked up my life and now i am "neet" in my thirties

Nice of you to buy a homeless dude food and keep company

>Who is an alcoholic off Campari anyway?

Noobs.

He's still early in his descent... it'll be a ways before he hits the $8 for 1.75 liter store brand liquor...

Yeah, I have not drank since that night. the urge is fucking killing me but this day 5 sober after drinking daily for I don't know how long. Grades are ok, going to try to get into grad school for something. Homeless guy gave me some good advice actually I told him things I haven't told anyone I wish I knew where I could find him again

>56 proof
When does it become soft liquor?

>guys I'm an alcoholic
>I drink Campari

lol

If youve been sober five days and still have decent grades you can make it, it will only get easier. If you slip up which most people do dont let it discourage you

Thanks man I appreciate it. Gonna get some sleep now haven't slept in like 30 hours

those are good

keystone ice here
aaayyyoooooo

>I told him things I haven't told anyone
This is Veeky Forums, an anonymous faggot site. Spill it.

for real, that's like $600/month or more

Why does Veeky Forums drink? I drink because I watched my best friend die a slow death from cancer, and I can't go to sleep without seeing it. It's been 2 years, and I can only go 2 days max without drinking or I get the shakes.

The shakes aren't because of your friend, pal.

I know that much.

I don't

4 drinks would be enough to get me completely blotto but I'd have a hangover for like a week

my liver is supposedly fine, idk why I can't tolerate booze anymore, I'm in my 40s but I know people older than me that can still drink

I'd just blaze instead but the comedowns are so depressing I just can't

closest I can get is staying up as long as possible after taking my ambien and enjoying the stoned feeling til I pass out

Good taste OP. But congrats you're an alcoholic. Please get help.

I guess this is related. I drink two of these a day. It's supposedly 6 normal sized glasses of wine. Am I an alcoholic? Am I in trouble? I don't feel like it's that much. I just love wine.

>Am I in trouble?
well I mean you are drinking wine out of a cardboard box like it's hi-c

You're already there. Denial is step one.

you must be a bitter motherfucker

and yes, six bottles a week makes you an
alcoholic

Switch it up, man. I never have the same liquor/brand twice in a row. I may get it again if I like it, but having the same drink all the time is fucking boring.

anything 80 proof or over is hard liquor

No it doesn't. Not being able to function, like waking up in the morning and immediately needing a drink in combination with not being able to control one's intake denotes an alcoholic.

(OP knows exactly how much he drinks, an alcoholic doesn't).

Campari is fucking disgusting. It's essentially bitters.

You're drinking six bottles of bitters a week, lad.

Try some dmt man
Goes great with an old speyside