Tfw depressed

>tfw depressed
>tfw can't go to a therapist because too intelligent to not end up pyschoanalyzing him instead of being on the receiving end
Most of you don't know this feel. Some of you think you do (lmao), but you really don't.
However it's real for me, and probably 2 or 3 other people on this board. How do we cope, fellow geniuses?

you dont need to be intelligent to "psychoanalyse" someone. probably just you being an asshole

just do like the pepe you posted

>he thinks psychoanalysis is real
lmfao

LMAO. You're smart and depressed and you don't know the reason?
I know exactly why I am depressed and a therapist wouldn't help much.

Ignoring the quasi-sarcastic "pretending to be retarded", this is a real issue.

Most therapists are dumb as fuck and enter the field because they suffer from their own problems.

If you know what you're doing in life you don't choose to become a therapist.

However people that know what they're doing won't bother helping you either.

So you're stuck with a small time therapist, which is better than nothing.
Focus on the simple things. Fix your health, fix your body, socialize, get a job and education.
It's really simple. 99% of the population lives their entire life based on shitty heuristics, but that's all it takes to have a decent or even great life.
Whatever you're doing right now obviously isn't working any better than the simple approaches your therapist will teach you.

>depressed
>proceeds to talk about how smart he is
>concludes nobody will ever understand him

Are you saying you're too smart therefore youre depressed or that your depression can't be fixed because you're too smart? Either way, pretty sure you're just retarded. Why did I even bother to spend 5 minutes of my time trying to figure out what this guy was even complaining about. fuck me

Get an Adderall perscription and say goodbye to your depression.

and say 'hi' to a crippling stimulant addiction that'll take it's horrible toll in 3-5 years?

I said Adderall, not Crystal Meth. If you can't responsibly use Adderall then you should just kill yourself.

Dumb frogposter

>Most therapists are dumb as fuck and enter the field because they suffer from their own problems.

And you claim to "know what you're doing in life." Dear god it's the ravings of a narcissistic teenager. If you had seen anything of life or had the slightest understanding of your own self, you would know that we are all fucked to some degree. Some cope better than others, some hide it better than others. Some don't know it either through youth, denial, or because of some deeper personality disorder. Writing off a therapist for entering the field because they had problems is as retarded as slagging off your gardener because they have their own garden.

OP, get over yourself. Therapy doesn't work like that. If you feel the need to psychoanalyse your therapist, or just find yourself doing it anyway, talk to them about it. Most therapists are well trained enough to not give you any information about themselves. Anything you think about them beyond cues like body language is you making it up. It's called 'projection'. Your therapist will call you on it if you make stuff up about them, and it always says more about you than it does about the therapist.

Being in therapy requires a certain humility; to listen, and to accept that their might be something going on that you aren't aware of. Intelligence is only a bar to getting results if you let your ego run unchecked.

damn *there* might not their.

Hey, I graduated from Netflix U too. What was your grade on the Good Will Hunting exam?

Wow, funny.

Heh.

>tfw to intelligence to get depressed

>tfw trumps election obliterated my depression by giving me a purpose again
MAGA

You're not a genius.

>pyschoanalyzing

What the fuck is pyschoanalyzing?

Kek you retard. Can't even fucking spell you cunt.

That's part of the joke. They are making fun of people who are too strict and think too highly of themselves.

Faggo!