Told my female friend that I can definitely outdrink her. In reality, I'm a pussy and alcohol makes me gag. Obviously...

Told my female friend that I can definitely outdrink her. In reality, I'm a pussy and alcohol makes me gag. Obviously, the way to compete would be matching shots. We're doing this in her room, so help me on this sacred journey.
I hope that she might have sex with me.
What alcohol should I buy? And no to boxed wine.

Fruity fag shit. Also, get drunk the night before for a crash course of tolerance.

Good luck getting your dick wet!

bacardi

y'all are retarded by the way

You're going to make an ass of yourself and your virginity will remain intact. You might as well just tell her the truth.

holy fuck this is oldfag as shit.

founding member copypasta here boys

You guys had really shitty pasta back then. They word it so it's more believable nowadays.

Fireball

chocolate syrup. or something else thats tasty. Just forget the alcohol and have fun with it, she will think its cute.

Eat a lot of carbs before to slow absorbtion of the alc

eat a bunch of caramels

op how about you stop lying, scumbag.

next time: get some stones and man up.
>you issued the challenge
challenge has been accepted!
go get wine cooler, not as good as wine because wine is womens drink. if you are doing shots: tequila dont forget salt and lemon
or burbon straight

I'm not

vodka. inhale - exh[shot]ale - slow inhale. It wont taste half as bad. Don't swish that shit in your mouth, straigt back (tip it back and sip it, not in a rush). Drunkwise you WILL get smashed, but at least you won!

OGD Bonded

Tequila slammers.

Shot of tequila, shot of 7-up, and a splash of grenadine. Can replace pop with soda water if you prefer.

whats that stuff in the gas can with the stallion on it?

Jager always gets the job done

Montucky

unless she is a fatty or an alchy you should be fine.

most white girls are smashed after 4 shots. unless you are skeletal that wont get your drunk

In the last episode of Vikings King Ekbart pours himself water and his kid wine until he throws up.
It was decent

>Bacardi

He asked what he should buy for shots, not what he should drink before sucking cocks...

Op what you want to buy for shots is a nice tequila. If you can't afford good tequila, just make sure it's yellow. Cheap white tequila is not good for shots. I also suggest getting some oranges in addition to lemons, because it's nice to eat a few orange slices after a shot instead of always biting into a lemon.

I literally wrote this, and it was real. We ended up doing boxed wine, I think and we got to second base that night. Now we're officially bf and gf

Have you got past 2nd base?

Yes, we've had sex. This thing in OP happened last May

What's it like

shut the fuck up retard. if you're getting tequila, make sure it says 100% blue agave. if not it's a mix of trash and artificial ingredients

Some people can't afford $60 for a cheap bottle you dumb shit.