Texans, you have 10 seconds to explain why you're such terrible cooks

Texans, you have 10 seconds to explain why you're such terrible cooks.

t. Louisiana

Louisiana, you have 0.000001 picoseconds to explain why your state is full of niggers that drown their food in cajun
t. Oregon

Texan here, were pretty good cooks. So are you Louisiana. Why are you trying to make a fuss, you've drank too much tonight brother? You are always my friend and our best neighbors.

Beats having to get all of the day's meals from a truck.

Nope, it's pretty bad. Your only passable cuisine is texmex but as far as eating at a regular Texan house? Can't say I enjoyed anyone's food once. Not even catered food.

If your state is so good then why dont all those refugees that are still in Houston go back?

By that i mean please take them back.

this. we saved your ass after katrina. maybe quit cooking and start learning how to swim.

>Louisiana getting uppity the night before MLK day.

Triple this.

We took you all in and gave you shelter, food, clothes, jobs, and places to set up business. So either shut the fuck up or take back all your fucking graveyard robbing assholes.

>the south
>arguing amongst themselves

It's like the conclusion to Bruno; everybody wins.

this, the worst part of texas is the worthless new orleans niggers

steers and queers

Why can't you faggots into barbecue?
t. North Carolina

ITT: meaningless people from meaningless states are jealous

>t. Louisiana

Throw errthang innapot with a tub of butter & paprika n shite & BAM! dirty frenchie soul food.

Nothing to brag about buddy.

>Southern "states" talking shit about each other's cooking

>texas bbq

No shit. KC, Memphis and NC beat the shit out of any Texas beef crap. They don't know how to deal with pork, so they use objectively the least flavorful meat for slow smoking. Pathetic.

At least they have a food culture to talk about lmao

>WE CAN SMOKE MEAT OVER FIRE WITH MINOR VARIATIONS IN SAUCE
>food culture

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Brisket is king because beef is king in Texas, we're not pig farming pussies. But Texans have been smoking pork for just as long as anyone else. And no one can beat the smoked sausages from Central Texas, which come from the German and Czech ancestries, and utilize both beef and pork. Texas bbq does everything right, while you fuckers just specialize in one thing.

It's funny because it isn't even worth explaining to them, let them think their pleb thoughts, we don't need to accidentally convince these faggots to move here more than they already are. Texas is not only the best state in the country, it's not even the best place on Earth, it is most likely the best place in the universe.

You literally eat swamp trash

You literally are so obsessed with your own self-image you're afraid to eat something delicious because it's "swamp trash."

I'm from north idaho, I pretty regularly eat deer roadkill if it's fresh.
But I acknowledge that and sure as fuck don't call anybody out on their cooking. You eat swamp trash dude. Swamp trash. Don't talk shit.

This so much.

Texans are the undisputed master race of BBQ and tacos.

Lousiana has muh ""holy trinity"" and

>costanza.jpg

fried alligator. Literal fried swamp reptile.

stay mad swampcu/ck/s

I'd rather eat a Nutria than a bland pot of minced meat someone wants to pretend is chili.

>texas, the drainage septic field of the entire US

Ftfy

The worst part of new orleans is the worthless new orleans niggers.

stay mad non-texan, i pity you

>drainage septic field

Louisiana is the dirtiest state, which is a fucking accomplishment. You're more likely to find a clean bathroom and kitchen in fucking Alabama or Mississippi than Louisiana. It's a nasty cesspool that happens to have some decent food in small patches. Good thing you can get the real deal in places like Houston that are close enough to be able to cook the dishes correctly.

Wait. Isn't food from Louisiana basically the same food as Texas just wet?

>t. European

name a bigger meme cuisine than Texas BBQ in the last 5 years

Fusion?
Ramen?
McChickens?

Don't even mention the old ass bacon meme brother

Dude try San Antonio. All the refugees flooded an old mall since thats the only place we could keep them, they fucking destroyed the northeast side. Fucking piece of shit louisianians.

if theres a god he tried to hook us up with katrina but FEMA couldnt just let nature take its course

Nah, it's the snaggletoothed, morbidly obese white trash who somehow combine the worst elements of rednecks and hillbillies.

>you've either never had to deal with N.O. niggers or you are one

no it has lots of french cuisine influence and ingredients like gator

>Texan master race
feels good knowing that europoors weak jabs at American cuisine mean nothing, as Texas is not and never will be American

>Texas is not and never will be American
what?

but i've never even been to new orleans :(

While El Paso is a bastard city of Texas, they do mexican food perfectly
It's like a blend of New Mexican and Juarez