It just not fair that you can just die from one moment to another from brain bleeding...

it just not fair that you can just die from one moment to another from brain bleeding. it doesnt matter who you are or how young, healthy you're.

its not fair

It's a crushing realization. Not as soul crushing as actually experiencing a stroke out of the blue and becoming and half-retarded, which IMHO is much worse than just dying. Aneyrisms are bad, but brain damage is horrible.

Also yeah, this too me a while to realize too, but the brain is just tissue. It's part of the body. It will bruise and bleed and die like anything else. It degrades with stress factors and age.
It's a fact. Death is inevitable. Sorry.

Well, you can also die at any moment from a falling meteorite, or being swallowed by a sinkhole, or being crushed by a falling suicide, car crash, choking on an almond, street violence, electrocution, and 1001 ways to die.

You should never take life for granted, talking about enjoying every moment as if it was the last sounds corny and cliché but it's true.

Maybe you died in the time lapse between your post and my reply.

Shut up and make me multiply already.

On the one hand, yes, life is unfair.

On the other hand (and in another sense), the fact that every king, every Jesus, every jerk that ever lives eventually drops dead and ceases to be, and that this applies uniformly to absolutely everybody without exception, that universal aspect of death is very fair, since it applies to all. In fact, it makes life bearable - the simple knowledge that that other prick will drop dead someday.

This is a basic fairness that deserves to be preserved. For if anyone were ever to cheat death for even a few more centuries (to say nothing of arbitrarily long longevity), then this would create a qualitatively different and objectively superior state of being, one that must not be suffered to be brought into being, while everyone else in history has, as I've said, dropped dead in a few decades on the outside. Taking things to their logical conclusion, one who is thinking clearly recognizes that this inevitably requires the extinction of humanity, as a a general moral principle. Nor is the conclusion to be rejected because it's "anti-human", "I don't like that", etc.

your post escalated quickly

>this inevitably requires the extinction of humanity
y tho

Because as long as human beings are around, with anything like the set of capacities that we understand ourselves to have, they/we will /tinker/. And after every dark age, there is a threat of rebounding to the point where the life of the species reaches an escape-velocity, if you will. All it might take is just one breakthrough or historical period, and the "lucky" set who were in the right timespace will get to become the living gods, while the "unlucky" set, some of whom were ironically the very beta scientists who made the various incremental breakthroughs which have led us to our hypothetical Singularity, perhaps falsely believing that they themselves would get to take the elixir (it turns out in these specific hypothetical cases that they didn't, after all - cancer got them too soon, a bus hit them, etc) will disappear with the rest of the species' history.

The "science good" cultural types who dominate western thought and western private life, and comprise the userbase of this board, for example, haven't really thought these things through.

Once all angles have been considered, it would be better for the human species to cease to be, altogether, at this early point, then for a subset of it to escape.

bob?

This is dumb. If one is able to "cheat death," he is obviously more fit for his environment. This is basic evolution. There is no "deserve," there is no "equality." You're making up metaphysical terms that make you feel good. The reason people die is because their bodies are unable to continue to deal with their environment or perhaps the are attacking themselves through cancer. Not because they "deserve" to be "equal" lol. You're like the SJW of biology or something.

>Someone else might have something good that I'm deprived of
>Kill everyone

The beauty of it is you are powerless, and the singularityfags will eventually have their way, despite your transient pathetic supervillain aspirations.

It seems you had a stroke while writing this.

Execrably, you are quite possibly right, at which point we are forced to repair to a hope in entropy to nevertheless eventually kill everything after 10^10 years, or however long it takes.

Given our nature, there is also very good cause to be hopeful, that we will succeed to wipe ourselves out before too many more of your anime sci-fi movie dreams become science fact. The sheer number of nuclear close calls that have taken place in under a century gives us good reason to hope that someone will slip eventually, precipitating extinction. Also bear in mind that twenty percent of the species are ~90-IQ adherents of a particuarly nasty, backward and anti-human religion. Ironically, their more sensational capacity for violence, in addition to the more routine capacities of whites for much larger-scale genocide, again give good cause for hope of general annihilation.

You're confusing science and basic philosophy in an effort to dismiss my views, when what's really happened is that you haven't understood what I wrote.

I agree.

Sometimes I wish this grave injustice would randomly befall me though.

There isn't even something to achieve, really. Once you reach your goal, happiness quickly fades and you end up right where you started. Not doing anything is far worse though imo.

You just always have to have your next goal lined up. This is very hard to do though. Eventually your intended goals start to feel insurmountable. That's when you start to feel like giving up on life.

>it's a singularitard edgelord episode

kek lad

It is the most fair thing in the world. The rich and the poor, the strong and the weak, the respected and the pariahs, everyone is equal to brain bleeding.

>it doesnt matter who you are or how young, healthy you're.
If your brain is bleeding you're not healthy dude.

>This is a basic fairness that deserves to be preserved.
That's dumb.

Look at the bright side.
If you ever die from an immediate and unexpected death instead of an illness or whatever when you're old, you'll die without the dread of knowing your death is near and expecting it every day.

You'll be thinking about music, homework, memes or some shit and poof, gone. No dread, no pain, just whatever afterlife or lack thereof there is.