I'm pretty sure I've entered nirvana mentally

Please would any of you humor me with a dialogue?

If you entered Nirvana, why do you need to justify it to yourself, let alone other people?

I want other people to reach nirvana. That's the real joy man. Not just for some being nice bullshit, its a simple fact we work better when we focus on something we all want.

btw I literally got this out of a cuck
"I just want to watch other people appreciate that she is beautiful"

They say if you meet Buddha on the road; kill him.

*throws stone*

Let me shoot, are you on heroin?

I've simply had too much fun in my life. I'm ready to teach everyone the best parts of childhood never had to end. We could make those activities mature.

Mate, I'm a twenty four year old man who plays Dungeons and Dragons and eats cake for breakfast.

You cannot teach me anything about the retention of childhood joy that I do not already know.

And you are mistaken; making an activity "mature" - whatever you mean by that, is the fastest way to make it boring and sterile, because "Maturity" is just an imposition or some impersonal outsider's perception.

Get ye hence fool, I laugh at your conceit.

>Mate, I'm a twenty four year old man who plays Dungeons and Dragons and eats cake for breakfast.

My hero.

Have my children?

Never; actual kids are gross, adults are much better at being kids because they have a better developed sense of empathy.

An adult relieved of the burden of responsibility is just a wiser child.

You see; I have found the Tao of the Man-Baby.

What do you think about prostitution?

I love dungeons amd dragons actually. I played today. What I realized is that everybody already knows the truth. Its just so obvious we forget. I think all of history is just that trying to remind us.

You could pay to have sex, but if you loved her she wouldn't think to charge.

This thread shtanks of apathetic malaise.

Why do you think sex=love?

>but if you loved her she wouldn't think to charge.

Have you heard of unrequited love?

Do you know how much a prostitute wants real love

There are so many kinds of prostitute. Why would you make such a big assumption that all of them want real love? Such a big assumption that none of them have it? And why would you equal sex with fake love?

People are going to want to love whoever they are fucking. Fucking without love is just naturally better. Its up to you to charm her though, which you are probably going to be insecure about since you are going to see a prostitute.

I mean, fucking with love is just naturally better.

>People are going to want to love whoever they are fucking.
Citation needed.

Don't make such a broad generalization just because you always want to love the person you're fucking.

Dude its a fucking prostitute, their thought processes aren't hard to figure out.

ummm woww sexist much? as if you could even get it...whatever ugh!

please bring back the chinese cartoon girls, they were easier to deal with than real ones!

That's reductionist. Do you think the same about construction workers, taxi drivers, masseuses, maids, waiters and such?

No, but I think that guy does.