Daily reminder that no amount of money, status, fame will make you get hot chicks if you're bald

...unless you're the rock or one of a few massively rich bald people (even then, those celebrities have 8/10 girlfriends at best).

Lesson of this post: Fucking take fin

Attached: bld.jpg (300x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/72wf4NLglOY
telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/5065461/Women-prefer-men-with-a-full-head-of-hair.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Greaw5MK9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lift, get jacked, shave it all off. Next.

this

Attached: 813884326.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Bar Refaeli married to a bald rich guy.. js

Attached: ss+(2018-03-21+at+12.19.43).jpg (570x570, 127K)

>this thread again
At least wait until the other one is out of the catalog you insecure pussy.

he's got a good face, tall and probably has a big dick

3/4

are you fucking kidding me? hair transplants are not expensive right now.

fuck hot chicks, i just want to escape wageslavery

>probably has a big dick

most baldies do. high dht levels are also crucial in developing body hair and big dicks. and chicks past a certain age know this.

my dick for instance is unironically so huge, that when I'm fucking a girl and don't take it easy I get light headed and my chest starts to hurt. And whenever I feel my pulse in those moments my heart is beating fast as fuck but very lightly. Asked dr and he said that on one hand I should do cardio for my overall health, but on the other hand there was a drop of blood pressure when my dick started taking up so much blood from my circulatory system. this is why my pulse was barely feelable.

>tfw fin saved your hair but you turned into a fat impotent tranny and have to spend the night in the living room while your wife fucks her bull

Attached: finboy.jpg (1000x668, 115K)

>Dude just shave bro

youtu.be/72wf4NLglOY

Watch this video and tell me with a STRAIGHT face that bald and hair version look just as good.

Attached: 1498072296977.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

>the chad billionaire

Uber Chad CentiBillionare.

He would look better jacked and completely shaved than that little twink faggot look.

This. He looks like shit because he's a pasty little soyboy not because he doesn't have hair.

he legit could be Lex Luthor

if you have money you can afford procedures to regenerate it

I could swear that I clicked on Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums.

Attached: 2D172290-8E1A-4FC4-9366-654CB586598D.jpg (618x597, 76K)

Buy $HAIR. Just listed last year. Robot hair replacement surgery.

Bullshit

Come here to Thailand and rape the shit (literally) out of teenage girls for 60 USD a day

You’re a nigger if you they anyone cares about your “hair”

> Fucking take fin

1. it doesnt work on everyone
2. it can cause impotence (may not happen right away, after 7 years you may wake up with a permanently flaccid dick and brain fog )

>hurr just lift bro
Anyone looks better jacked you stupid faggot. That doesn't mean people look better bald.

telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/5065461/Women-prefer-men-with-a-full-head-of-hair.html

Attached: elon.jpg (636x352, 29K)

Fake and gay

Jesus that was a depressing video, considering it is just a temporary treatment allowing him to remember what it looked like before cruelly taking it away again

Attached: anon exposes all of fit.jpg (640x674, 94K)

Honestly this is just a hair transplant+Dutasteride+Minoxidil+ketoconazol+Biotin

Would cost about $6000 for the transplant and then ~$40 a month for upkeep to get this result.

The most depressing thing are the comments made by women. Saying that they feel betrayed because they found such an ugly dude actually attractive with the hair etc. Fucking insane but shows how the world works.

Just shave the head?
It's like this - you either lose hair, or you lose your ability to maintain erection.

Anyone in this thread who thinks fins makes you lose an erection is a bald NEET who regrets having not taken fin and is suck with fucking rotten pussy in Thailand to make ends meet.

Finasteride is safe and long term studies have shown little to no side effects

baldies don't have high dht, nor are they more sensitive to it. the dht hairloss theory is wrong.

I hate this fucking meme.

I have been on finasteride long-term now and I never had any erection problems. Only 10% of people on finasteride actually have any side-effects and only 5% of that initial 10% that have side effects have erection problems. Most are mild problems like it taking longer before getting erect not even total erectile dysfunction.

Seriously I feel like you're just a bunch of bald dudes were too late on finasteride so you try to discourage newly balding guys to drag them into the bucket like crabs.

Attached: 1497609184270.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

100% of people who take fin get side effects, they don't report them because fin is all they have and can't quit.

You literally posted the exact same thing I did. Completely agree :) Bunch if bald suckers trying to make fin takers feel bad

>The most depressing thing are the comments made by women. Saying that they feel betrayed because they found such an ugly dude actually attractive with the hair
Don't be fooled by what roasties or hairlets say. Hair plays a HUGE factor in your overall appearance.

So a guy takes fin and 7 years down the line experiences ED and blames fin? What the fuck? Do you understand the difference between correlation and causation?

Fucking idiots blame everything on fin. You know that aspirin has scarier side effects than fin right?

It's not wrong at all. It might not account for all hair loss cases but it accounts for most. Otherwise fin wouldn't work. Most people who lose their hair also have oily skin due to excessive sebum production which is - wait for it - also caused by too much dht.

> Otherwise fin wouldn't work
Finasteride is chemically similar to progesterone, and its side effects mirror that of progesterone. That is why it treats hair loss. DHT plays no role in hairloss or sebum production.

implying jews are human.

Are you a doctor or a scientist? Do you have some sort of academic research to back up your claims here?

I don't mean to sound condescending but there are tons of idiots out there.

So Jason Statham, The Rock, Steve Austin, and Vin Diesel never get laid?

Danny Roddy is an amateur researcher with plenty of academic sources about DHT and hair loss. Watch all his videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Greaw5MK9k