There are people on this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW that unironically believe LINK will be $1000 EOY

There are people on this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW that unironically believe LINK will be $1000 EOY

Attached: 1504814625800.jpg (275x275, 14K)

it will be 100 though.

Stay poor faggot

Right on cue, the LINKfags show up to defend the indefensible

stay poor pedo

>a billion in total supply
>if it reaches $1000, it'll be more than the total current market cap x2.5
people live in a fucking fantasy between this, ripple, tron, etc.

Attached: 1519191255394.png (211x239, 8K)

After lots of research i found out that there are only 2 people shilling link from various PC, 2 schizos

a) mcap means nothing. thats why tron's exist.
b) crypto will be 20-30 trillions in a few years. 2,5 of 350 is barely over 1T

>unironically
no there aren't

Me and who else? I want to meet my shill senpai

Kek. No one believes it can hit $1000 EOY, dude. Could it possibly hit that years from now? Very possibly.

The reason the meme target changed from $100 EOY to $1000 EOY was because $100 EOY was actually possible so we needed an even more insane number

>they think a team of 2 guys composed of one fat drunk russian who wears the same shirt every day and his friend fresh out of college will ever turn a basic json parser into a multi billion dollar project

jesus how retarded and deluded do you have to be, the pajeet viral marketers really did a number on you dumbasses

Attached: 1520999180790.png (333x293, 14K)

That was the same argument used to dismiss ETH ever reaching $1000 a few years ago.

I thought it was a meme because of how ridiculous it was, but according to this thread, some people really do seem believe it. Uh.

Go away racist. LINK is for everyone

Such a beautiful sight isnt it. Like some exotic safari

If you read and comprehend what LINK is doing then youll laugh at the Veeky Forums fud.
They are trying to suppress the price.
$0.40 LINK is a fucking deal.

why is it always in $ instead of sats
if btc 10x and link stays at the same sats price link will still 10x...

>crypto will be 20-30 trillions in a few years
I do believe that part, but even if Chainlink does prove to be blockchain agnostic, if the decentralized oracles model it offers prove as useful as some people here are convinced it is, why wouldn't the big protocols and platforms simply develop their own solutions? As far as I understand it, a lot of new platforms, like Cardano, which has good chances to become a major player in the coming years, enable to create smart contracts between many different blockchains anyway. I'm sure I must misunderstand something, and maybe a lot of things, but why would people need to use a second layer solution instead of a more integrated one, if the integrated one is compatible with pretty much everything anyway?

It is very clear that you don t understand shit.

>why wouldn't the big protocols and platforms simply develop their own solutions?
I don't have a brainlet big enough for this

Attached: 1516886696800.png (812x760, 112K)

Why would they develop their own solutions when one already exists that they can use easily?
Plus as the LINK network grows, it will become more and more useful, so being able to use it will be majorly advantageous.

Also this:

I'm probably misunderstanding Link a lot as I said, and I haven't read the white paper yet because the shilling makes me think of EOS or TBC, but I still have seeing how a token like this could 2000x ore more as some say, since even the actual use of the token seems fuzzy, since there is a possibility to pay node operators with other currencies, like people area always quick to point out in the various threads (before Link owners tell them to kill themselves and flood the rest of the thread with shouts of $1000 EOY without even trying to refute these arguments).

>I haven't read the white paper
Stopped reading there.

That's a big part of the problem, it's insults and never real arguments, which make me think that there are none.

Thanks user, I'll read that post.

I doubt you have either.

I don't believe you're being genuine, but the shitposting still annoys me, so please refrain from doing so while quoting me.

You did not read the wp and ask for ''real arguments''. /biz these days. Jesus

see
In any case, I'm done, it's always the same thing, it's ridiculous.

Please don't tell me you're literally retarded. That's just sad.

You’ve actually been reading retarded FUD on here and thinking it’s real lol. Won’t be able to be paid in ETH. Jeeeez

The delusion was funny at first, but it's becoming uncomfortable.

>There are people on this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW that unironically believe LINK won't be $1000 EOY

It's not funny anymore. Link shills are deluded and gang up on anyone who isn't. This is toxic.