I'm new here, don't know what to read. Where do I go from here?

I'm new here, don't know what to read. Where do I go from here?

just read some dostoevsky.

Seriously fuck off, /pol/.

Greeked

Since you came from /pol/ you probably don't even know how to read, so I say you start from that.

Why does that specific subset of uneducated GOP voters mainly communicate in reductive Facebook shareables?

They're always low image quality, always hyperbolic, and always pretty shallow. And yet people still use them.

Can you point out what's wrong with the image?

It basically starts off with a narrative where the white, masculine, dominating US male is the height of existence, preferably one who is in the army "defending their country", then it selects people who break this narrative (transgenders, violent blacks, Mexicans) and applies hyperbolic one-word epithets to them supposedly being what liberals think they are without allowing for any of the explanations or arguments or rationale behind these words, then finally ending with this height of all existence, white US soldiers, putting "terrorist" under them, without putting the argument of why people think they're terrorists. Basically just a simple picture meant to appeal to basic emotions and instincts, not to the intellect.

idk

I love Veeky Forums

> It basically starts off with a narrative where the white, masculine, dominating US male is the height of existence,

Are you implying it isn't?

Yes, the height of existence is God, you infidel, who loves everyone equally.

You could say this about every single liberal meme image if you just switch the subjects around.

>The height of existence is something that doesn't exist

I knew you leftists were dumb but damn

Sure thing. But it doesn't seem to me that pixellated social media pseudo-infographics with lots of exclamation points are quite as popular with the online left.

I'm not a liberal, I'm a theocratic fascist. I hate blacks, women, children, whites and dogs equally. I believe everyone should be enslaved under a single God-chosen pharaoh a la ancient Egypt, cuck.

See: tumblr

That's because leftists don't make their own memes, they expect others to do it for them.

>he hates his own
>calls others cucks

Oh the ironing

>It basically starts off with a narrative where the white, masculine, dominating US male is the height of existence

No you fucking idiot, that's where it ends.

Also if you identify with a political party you are part of the problem, the end.

I meant that's the supposition beneath it all, doofus, not the literal end.

Who said I hate my own, cuck? Why don't you go cuck silently in a corner.

You did, you said you hate everyone equally and believe everyone should be enslaved so you hate your own.

>Not the literal end
You mean start. Idiot.

But I'm not a part of everyone, you moron, I'm a narcissist, thereby being shut off from the rest of humanity, I think the implication was that I would be the Pharaoh Himself or at least part of the ruling class beneath him, until of course I killed him and ascended myself through subtle propagandic trickery, cuck.

Nitpicking idiot. Go cry in a corner about it.

Eat shit cocksmoker

Jug a gallon of semen, dickbreath.

So through your awful memeing, you're basically showing us how retarded leftists are. All I did was ask if you were implying that being a macho, white American male wasn't basically the height of existence and you went full retard because you couldn't honestly say that it isn't.

Really? Because I see fucktons of it everywhere. Anytime anything happens anywhere there's a massive influx of cherry-picked, ad-hominem laden, passive aggressive and smug memes planted everywhere.

I would go so far as to say that a dolphin is the height of existence, blithering dunce. The point is that there is no height of existence insofar as we know.

You only mad cos you wrong and I'm right
Suck it, faggot

>muh subjective reality

Sorry, dolphins didn't walk on the moon and neither has any other living thing in the entire history of this planet other than white men.

Now that's advanced trolling.

Read pic related and piss off until you have finished it.

Unintended Consequences by John Ross, Bro.
Turner Diaries meme a shit.

Ever been on reddit, imgur, or tumblr?

It is a reference to the introduction of the "The Satanic Rituals" by Anton Szandor LaVey:

>On the altar of the Devil up is down, pleasure
is pain, darkness is light, slavery is freedom,
and madness is sanity.

It also requires some knowledge of current events. So as far as memes go, I'd say it's pretty clever.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

>Where do I go from here?

Oh man look how fucking smug you are. Truth prevails, emotional pandering will never be an argument. End yourself.