Can nonfiction be considered lit?

Can nonfiction be considered lit?

Yeah, but some are definitely more lit than others.

Those 1 trillion lions are pretty lit

Yeah, its called The Bible.

>tfw laughingstock

kekd

The Peloponnesian War is both one of the best works of non-fiction and fiction ever written imo.

OP I need the template for your pic related

The sun is 16 order of magnitude bigger than 1 trillion lions

you are the same person who shitposts about christianity all over /b/, /x/, and Veeky Forums. Please become a tripfag so I could recognize you and just skip your comments.

Annoying bait is not good bait, or is it?

Hate to break it to you user but that demographic that you misconceive as 'one person' is in fact a large group of Veeky Forums's population and even worse they're the sort pseudo Dostoevskian Christfag who came out of the cathartic awakening that is 21st century oh so painful neetdom

Yes

True is stranger then fiction

And given the growing list of people demanding me to write a non-fiction memoir it is apparently entertaining.

One piece of life advice, always remember to take your ax grinder out of your backpack before going to elementary school. If you forget one day it can get you in a lot of trouble.

i mean thats a lot of lions

But think about it, that's a billion lions times a thousand, definitely not enough.

If it was a quadrillion lions then we'd be getting somewhere

It depends on whether the lions co-ordinate effectively. Will they remove the Sun's power supply?

A trillion lions. Takes one to remove it. It is possible.

It's also invulnerable to teeth and claws. I think the sun has this in the bag.

On the other hand, the lions could play the long game and breed for generation after generation until their distant, intelligent descendants establish a civilisation and develop sun-destroying technology.

yes

The lions would win if they attacked at night...

In reality all the lions have to do is keep reproducing until the sun burns itself out after billions of years

Whoa there boy!

Reread the op you mouth breathing memegoloid

I-I just was pretending to be retarded...