What are the the most interesting unsolved mysteries that you hope science can solve in the next century?

What are the the most interesting unsolved mysteries that you hope science can solve in the next century?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/
researchgate.net/profile/Albert_Luo/publication/307172076_Discontinuity_Nonlinearity_and_Complexity_Vol5_No3/links/57c3b94a08ae2f5eb339665a.pdf#page=119
arxiv.org/pdf/1402.5674.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how they get the peanut butter into a peanut butter cup

p vs np... the mankind's most important question...

Proof that God exists and you will receive salvation if you dedicate and worship him for life.

Penis enlargement pills that work

Proof of integration by parts

How to cure baldness.

We don't even know why the fuck it happens.

How to get retards to not vote against their own best interests in presidential elections

That's easy. Just ban all retards from voting.

academics should stay out of politics

Ayys.

Is the only thing that matters.

aging / biological senescence

proof that black cock is superior.

That was never a question. I wonder is Aristotle or Plato ever contemplated how their small white cocks would compete. The very idea of it is making me hard. I know somewhere way back in my lineage, a great ancestor woman of mine was blacked.

I sometimes have fantasies about solving a Millenium problem and using the $1 million to hire the strongest, tallest, most hung bull I can for my wife.

S
Wow what a shitty phone keyboard.< This
And I'd like to see science figure out why you are so retarded.

I was talking to a friend of mine, and we came to agree that the right to vote should be acquired, not given to you because you reached 18 years of life.

Existence of global solutions of the Navier-Stokes equation in 3D

substrate-independent consciousness

Proof that they do know the cure for cancer and that the goverment does know about aliens

I have made my own peanut butter cups but they were larger. From my experience I would say that once you have the mold you put the chocolate in and then, for lack of a better word, inject the peanut butter. You then fill in with the remaining chocolate.

Mine were larger and not equal due to me spooning the peanut butter in. I probably could measure it out better with a frosting squeezer thing or a syringe. Too bad I am slightly allergic to peanuts though so I have no incentive to do it. That actually makes me feel bad because they were tasty.

This desu.

General theory of complexity

tfw no gf

been done

Nobel or it didn't happen

hes gonna get it next year m8

plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/
Would it be possible for god to create a necessary being that can torture you?

Who

researchgate.net/profile/Albert_Luo/publication/307172076_Discontinuity_Nonlinearity_and_Complexity_Vol5_No3/links/57c3b94a08ae2f5eb339665a.pdf#page=119

arxiv.org/pdf/1402.5674.pdf

I saw that a while ago but didn't read, how does it compare to other multilevel systems frameworks?

Also
>end article with "For example, in neuroscience,"
>win Nobel
>die of embarrassment

The reason for the collapse of the wave-function when observed. Currently it has opened all kinds of cool hypothesis where the quantum physics and the consciousness connect and create this strange meeting point, where the consciousness actually affects the reality and matter. The philosophy surrounding this matter is just fascinating. To be honest, all the advances in the field of quantum physics is too god damn interesting, since it's such a unconventional field of study, that seems to be fighting against all the previous standards.

I've even thought about abandoning my current studies and switching to quantum physics, since that shit is just too damn cool and mind-blowing.

>tfw I will not see a unified field theory in my lifetime because physicists are to busy wasting time on dead ends like string theory

the ability to write the integral of every function in closed form

is eliminating my own ethnicity in my best interests?

Nootropics that won't fucking harm you long-term and will be sold like multivitamins if and only if you're into STEM or Veeky Forums degrees

What's the longest a human can live

And how do we solve world hunger and how to remove the trash that harms the world as well
China's a bitch

Oh and how do we fucking educate the niggers in africa since they don't even know how to use a condom as well

>eliminating my own ethnicity

Affluent populations choose not to have many children because they'd rather have jobs. Wow, it's just like the Khmer Rouge.

t. high schooler

The creation and automation of simulations which train humans and robots in the pedagogy of "morality" (more a balance of affects) and of aesthetics.

>You will never be a genetically engineered Chinese Super soldier General who is accelerated through a thousand years of experience, or at least what is permitted and possible in the simsystem

Truly this higher order simulation is suffering.

How are you ever going to get a unified field theory if you keep enforcing the standard model?

the hard problem of consciousness. karl pribram has interesting ideas.

nanotechnology and how to interface them with the human body/brain.

Hmmm? Why would I be a high schooler, and why is that related to that comment?

he is one

is that even possible

How so? I'm just curious here, since I don't really see anything wrong with the question.

Because studying quantum is not philosophy like people think it is from watching youtube videos
It's just fuckton of math
not the guy you replied to btw

What exactly non-existence of solutions would imply for physics?

>philosophy can't have math
>quantum can't be philosophical

I'd say the Riemann hypothesis ranks higher.

That's just the product rule anti derivative you tool.

This. Tao has made some very exciting progress on this lately using Kakeya semi-groups.

based badiou
also he's friends with my favourite memelosopher Slavoj "MAGA" Zizek

When will OP stop being a faggot

That there is in fact an underlying collective intellect we began following after the internet became commonplace.