Immanletuel Kant

>Immanletuel Kant
i cannot take him seriously since i learned he was a dwarf

Other urls found in this thread:

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Tutankhamun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>German """""men"""""

>>"Y-you cannot tell for sure what my real height is, guys! I look small just because you perceive me in the phenomenal world, I swear!"

You mean... you kant take him seriously anymore

has there ever been a great tall person? seems like most great people were manlets

oh my god i love him even more now

Good point. He may very well have been noumenally tall.

>seems like most great people were manlets

Yeah and it's no coincidence.

t. manlets

i think there's charlemagne and that's it

manlets have better circulation which makes them smarter

t. undistinguished lanklet

It there's any truth to this, it's probably similar to why beautiful women aren't funny. Men don't care if a beautiful woman hasn't achieved anything or isn't funny because she's hot.
Manlets are driven to prove themselves because women aren't interested otherwise.

Who cares...

The guy had a divine intellect, close to Aristotle's level.

Stay mad, midget.

women aren't funny in general

the real answer is that tall people are a minority and manlets are the majority

stay mad at your lack of achievement you salty lanklet

Is 1.75m manlet? Pls response thnQ

What, exactly, makes you think he was just "close" to Aristotle and not equal or beyond, you pleb?

But he was wrong about literally everything

I'm 177 and my friends and family make fun of me all the time for being a manlet. Atleast I'll live longer than them.

>[FRUSTRATION INTENSIFIES]

not even worth replying to t b h

Can good looks compensate our manletness?

>kantlet

Politicians mostly, Bismarck, Lincoln over 1,9m

Friedrich Schiller was about 1,9m
Bach was 1,8m

>Politicians
he said great people not meme people

Everyone knows Aristotle was the smartest human being to set foot on this earth...

Still taller than half the 14 year old edgelords on Veeky Forums.

I don't care about celebrity worship personally but Bismarck was by all means a "great tall person" so don't sass me when I'm ansdwering a question you cuck

yes but how tall was he?

Aristotle was below average height.

a great tall person isn't the same as a great person

bismarck does not belong in the same league as charlemagne or any of the great manlets

Malnourished cave dwellers and gypsies were short more news l8er..

did you reply to the right post

Richard Lionheart 1,96m. Get shrekt charlemanlet gypsy.

I felt similarly after I found out Ja Rule had dwarfism.

>richard the memeheart
he wasn't even competent, let alone great

Bismarck ruined Europe forever and Lincoln fucked up America quite good.

Achilles and Hector.

>containing a civil war and thereby eliminating the only obstacle between US and world domination
>fucking up quite 'good'

>tfw not a manlet but a dicklet instead

We've only recently become tall, so probability-wise we'll start getting great tall people soon.

Tutankhamen was 5'11 somehow.

wasn't he like 7 years old?

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Tutankhamun
>He was slight of build, and was roughly 170 cm (5'7") tall.

I'm so sorry user. There are sex positions which make bitches enjoy it more despite dick size, you should check them out.
Remember that she only needs 8cm to feel it, the rest is just to toy with poor guys' confidence.
t. not a dicklet but interested in dicks nohomo

>We've only recently become tall, so probability-wise we'll start getting great tall people soon.
or the west will descend into irrelevance and all the great people will be asian manlets

T-thank user. It just suffices so I guess that's good.

He might've been pretty large as Socrates was full bear-mode and the Athenians were all insane rowers and on constant standby for the town militia.

>tfw your ex still compliments your dick

Yea, he did so good his own people killed him. He could've just let the South keep their pets.

Mein Gott have some respect, the dicklet is here

How do all you yuros even understand these meme measurements?
It's so much easier using the imperial system, where 6' is good and less is manlet

>tfw manlet but decent dong
wish I could just walk around pantless tbqh

6" is below average, so it kinda is manlet-tier too

nothing is stopping you my dude

Definitely not. Being a manlet drives people insane with neurosis, leading them to a life of unfulfilling achievements in a desperate and forever unsatisfied attempt to not hate themselves for their physical inferiority.

Just do it, m8. As long as you're uncut.

No

>tfw your recovery time is less than two minutes, sometimes immediate

It's okay, user. Thankfully I have other qualities. Not that any of those particularly attract women but hey.

also worst comes to worst become a gay bottom.
other options: go back in time to ancient greece when small dicks were appreciated

Kurosawa was 5'11 1/2 though. Pretty tall for an East Asian.

lol at people obsessed with height

whatever you do is worth more than your genetic outcome

Also, the average in the US goes grom 5.74 to 5.87. Anything between that is fine.

In the case of Kant, he was not much below the average
>According to a study by economist John Komlos and Francesco Cinnirella, in the first half of the 18th century, the average height of an English male was 165 cm (5 ft 5 in), and the average height of an Irish male was 168 cm (5 ft 6 in). The estimated mean height of English, German, and Scottish soldiers was 163.6 cm – 165.9 cm (5 ft 4.4 in – 5 ft 5.3 in) for the period as a whole, while that of Irish was 167.9 cm (5 ft 6.1 in). The average height of male slaves and convicts in North America was 171 cm (5 ft 7 in).[47]

naturally

How old is this? Spanish average has been over 170 cms for more than a decade. It currently stays at 173. Still a manlet country, myself being 186 I tower over virtually anyone I encounter in my day to day life.

Women don't like qualities women like. You're on the right track. Somewhere, user, a woman finds your dick cute and is willing to fondle it while humming lullabies.

Respect the dicklet or leave. This is serious now. I spent 30 minutes on /b/ once in '12. I know how to deal with your likes, negro!

>duckduckgo
since when have you been a paranoid user

They're always watching and everything is archived.
>NSO
>CIA
>The chinks
They're the air your breathe.
>pic rl8ed

First time I see someone relevant that's the exact same height as me.

i'm so sorry. a lot of guys are into short girls so that's okay in your case.

i still use google but i put tape over my webcam

am i redpilled?

Cheers man!

Thanks,I'm male

You're not accounting for the superficial nature of people. We don't want just what is necessary. We want excess and aesthetics for lack of a better word, "bling".

A Prius does the job, but you'd rather have a sports car take you from A to B, nevermind the superfluousness of it.

Nope, just a narcissist.

this is 'redpill'

>caring about people watching you

That's true but what's natural isn't always what is right, and we always try to go against it. Racism/sexism/etc all are natural.
The correct form of thinking is deconstructing till you're left with the pure, and move from there. Here the alternatives are infinite.

Shut the fuck up tripfag, one of us might make it big one day and things can be used against him. never mind the marketing shits and all privacy invading online shit. google how to get a bigger dick and drown by dick suggestions on every site. paranoia is justified, unlike your being

I'm not a liberal but even I know that this is very dumb. So many good reasons to kick out slavery, a big one of them being we wouldn't have been nearly as motivated to technologically progress because slaves just did everything.

>not caring about people watching you
>using a LITERAL tripcode on a message board where the main point is to be anonymous

>caring about making it big
>caring about people knowing about your fetishes
what now fag

>removing his tripfag because some fag told him to
>being this much of a sheep

Honey I Cannabilistically Sacrificed the Kids

>calling the trip a tripfag

>using my simple mistake to indirectly justify his lack of personality and his sheep mentality

>look he changed it again
>look at him go
>the madman

I only use the trip when I'm crossposting from /s4s/ or just shitposting generally.

>validating his actions
>on an anonymous senegali pigeon knitting forum
>to another anonymous use
>who is typing in green

@8476507
>he's still responding
I appreciate the (you)'s

it was fun

This board is for funposting

it's fun because it's slow and it's usually the same people, but I wouldn't say it's just for funposting

You clearly don't understand the depth of funposting

it's very subjective, as much as it's a cliche

>tfw even the veins are cool and bulgy

none of Veeky Forums has ever talked to a woman who was enjoying their company so this is a pretty bold statement

I went to a bookstore yesterday, searching for a certain book. The cashier was a sweet girl with a short haircut, and she asked me if she could help with anything. I told her about the book I was searching, she typed it in the catalog, and as she didn't manage to find it said I could purchase it. I left my contact information and looked around the shop for a few more minutes. She then said I could purchase more books if I wanted to, to which I replied that I'd love to, but there is so much to be read, and I have so little time. She agreed with me. When I asked her if they did let her read when there were no people around she explained I had came during that one hour of the day when no people visited the store. In a serious voice I said "So I'll have to make sure I leave as soon as possible", to which she audibly laughed.
When I left I wished her all the best, she did the same and added "and more time for reading!". Wished her to have fewer customers and more free time to read, and asked myself whether that was a good or a bad thing for the business. She was laughing the whole time. She was very pretty.

Cozy, senpai. I like short hair too. Return in a month. Anytime earlier you'll look like a push over faggot who can't tame his dick and will probably be accused of rape trust me it happens all the time in your country. Looking forward for the day you two get married. Best of luck, friend.