How do we harness our collective IQ for the betterment of mankind?

how do we harness our collective IQ for the betterment of mankind?

open up a thinktank that solves problems too hard for the feeble minds at mensa?

Wipe out humans in countries such as Africa, India, and China with shit IQ's to strengthen the gene pool and to conserve resources.

wouldn't that weaken it since there's no genetic competition?

>China
Are you colorblind?

Besides the fact that you contradicted yourself.
Your map sucks. An average IQ of 100 is not high and can easily be achieved from a proper education.

>kill people
>this will raise IQ

I thought this was sci and not pol and people knew what gaussian distributions are.

>tripfag brainlet
checks out

Consider that Veeky Forums literally does nothing and that /pol/ just succeeded in drastically shifting the overton window to the right in the west, more than its been in decades.

Not to mention just helped avert nuclear war between two superpowers, screwed over Germany's now third attempt at controlling all of Europe, and is on the bring of having helped usher in what could the greatest space age in our history by restoring relations with Russia.

Say what you want about /pol/ but they actually get what they believe in done.

But then if any of us here were actually successful scientists in any fashion, well we wouldn't be browsing a pseudo-intelectual space like Veeky Forums to begin with.

Pure communication. Empathy, willingness to share knowledge with those who don't have it. Reacting based on logic, not purely emotion. Finding within ourselves a willingness to be positive and helpful to others. Help people feel good, and come out of their shell to participate in this communication.

Understand our perceptions and how different they could be from reality. Interpersonal trust throughout society, but keep in mind liabilities and try to be realistic and honest about them. Try to help others see this. Show them unconditional love so that they believe it

>drivel
What does that have to do with understanding what gaussian distributions are?

People have many things to offer in the way of experience and ideas. Don't shut people out based on how they made you feel with their actions.

My point was that for your air of superiority, you have done nothing. While they are changing the world.

Sure, you know what a Gaussian distribution is, but so what? Your knowledge will never amount you to anything of real significance.

Whats that old saying? "Those who can't do, teach. And those who can't teach, post on Veeky Forums."

>More drivel
>comparing the """""accomplishments"""" of a board you frequent and that I also frequent to Veeky Forums

>somehow I am the one that is arrogant and airing superiority.

I literally said "I thought this was sci and not pol" and you became so defensive. You are a joke friend.

Killing people won't raise IQ because there is no such thing as raising IQ. It's a Gaussian distribution. Even if you eliminate everyone in the world to Nobel Prize winners there will be a 100 IQ person in that group of people.

>/pol/ just succeeded in drastically shifting the overton window to the right in the west

you sound like a cult follower. a shitty imageboard had very little to do with it. keep justifying your shitposting addiction though.

top kek
Chan activism was a mistake.

even /b/ wasnt as delusional as pol is now.

Sterilize all Africans

>/pol/ just succeeded in ...
They made memes and shitposted on twitter. All that did was get neckbeards up and out to vote against their best interests because now their NEETbux will stop coming in or get slashed to a fraction of what they are. What really got the job done was the fact that Trump went after voters in the rust belt state and didnt ignore these people. What also helped was the other side shooting itself in the foot by throwing around the race card anytime something didnt go their way, instead of trying to observe a problem from multiple viewpoints.

/pol/ itself did not do shit.

/pol/ gave Trump the platform to stand on. They shill ed for him 24/7/365 and the numbers prove that their digging into and pushing "spirit cooking" lost him a lot of Latino and black supporters in the country, enough to help him win.

To anyone that studies politics you sound like a creationist right now.

Trumps opponent openly had to criticize /pol/ because her team perceived them as such a threat and Trumps campaign directly thanked /pol/ after Trump won.

You underestimate the power of a task force of thousands of people creating propoganda. Hillary's camp spent $millions$ for a mere fraction of that kind of team.

cans.wav

Memes make the world go around.

Listen guys we don't need to kill or sterilize anyone, we just need to get all the smart people and pull them out of the general population - mentally if not physically.
>make secret underground society with a p2p network joinable only by being invited by a member
>establish rules for qualification
>send access codes out to everyone we can find who qualifies
>keep track of everyone's invite tree, any leaks to normies get cut off at the root

I don't know man the Trump webms started circulating in /gif/ and /wsg/ and then got put up all over youtube. if nothing else /pol/ was indirectly responsible for swaying a lot of young voters

Yeah, but we can't simply abandon the rest of the world. There has to be a way to help the others. I think it is showing them the right thing to do. You also cannot know good without experiencing the bad yourself, so it's hard to impart that knowledge simply by telling them what you know.

Humanity needs an event like WWIII to reduce the human population. There are too many of us, people need to start dying more. Unfortunately, Trump got elected which means that there won't be any race war or Venezuela tier shenanigans because the globalists won't be able to continually import savages.

That's just splitting hairs though. The underlying goal is to increase intelligence, which IQ is just a measure of.

You know the human population is going to drop lie a motherfucker around 2050 due to Baby Boomers and their Children dying off right.

There is no need for a war. Also go back to /pol/ you dumb fuck because a World War would set back all players and do more harm then good considering it would be fought within Europe, Asia, ME, and important parts of Africa. This also doesn't stop the US from getting its homeland wrecked in an attack.

>set back

I am curious what you meant by this. War brings economic boom and accelerates science more than anything else.

I am also curious how you feel once you realise that those boomers that are going to die off are all the major players in science right now.

You will live to see the day where the old white scientific minds die off and are replaced by third world half-rate scientists that work for less and are willing to skew numbers for corporate profit.

Realistically, if we do not act soon the white race and the Asian race will die off within the next few centuries.

And all you will be left with are blacks, Hispanics, and Middle Easterns. All of which have demonstratively less intelligence on average.

Those that do not study history are doomed to repeat it. All you have to do is observe the death of Neanderthals by the hands of the Homo Sapiens, and realise the same thing is happening now to those with the most remaining Neandertahl DNA.

That being said Trump, Brexit, and the soon to be Frexit are all major steps in resolving the issue peacefully.

>the Asian race will die off within the next few centuries
m8 are you serious?

m8 their average age is just as if not higher than ours is right now. And their birth rate isn't any better either.

>You know the human population is going to drop lie a motherfucker around 2050 due to Baby Boomers and their Children dying off right.

Are you retarded? Africans and Latinos will still breed like rats and they are spreading across the globe.

>1.381 billion Chinese
>two child policy

>Being this out of the loop

It worked user. Now they have a drastic shortage of girls.

stupidity can't be stopped in its entirety, you just have to make a system where stupid people never have any power

>the Asian race will die off within the next few centuries.
>the same thing is happening now to those with the most remaining Neanderthals DNA.
>Asians have as much Neanderthal DNA as whites

Asians and whites have higher percentages of Neanderthal DNA than other races, yes. Not sure what issue you are having here.

Asians actually have the least which is why they look so alien compared to Northern Europeans

You are boring /pol/

Asians have no more neanderthal dna in them than the African Americans in the states who are mixed breeds or the Latinos, in fact they'd have less.
Clearly neanderthal dna is not the key.

I think there is an argument that I needs to be adjusted based on socioeconomic circumstances. Don't think it's possible to overcome someone's life experiences growing up? Do you think their capabilities differ that much when there are variables like that?

We're not smart, though.

protip fellow /pol/dditors:

Technocracy.

This.

> normies
LMAO
> young voters
L M A O
M
A
O

Speak for yourself, faglord.

Kill yourself fuckhead, gb2leddit.

I'm both on /pol/ and Veeky Forums, I can say you guys often confuse our own idiots to /pol/'s.

For example, Making World War (1) to make people clever (2) is something exceptionally uncommon for /pol/ster to say. First, they dislike wars, just like Trump does. Second, they don't bother about intelligence. I mean, it's literally the least discussed thing on /pol/, I have never seen a word "brainlet" on that board even.

So, generally some stupid kiddos that inhabit our beloved board post this on Veeky Forums, and you genuinely think it's /pol/, although it's not.

/pol/ is quite funny, I even swallowed its extremism and stupidity for the sake of fun and kindness, that they possess much more than Veeky Forums. Yes, I'm not kidding, they actually do, and Veeky Forums's guys are incredibly selfish because their social intelligence is low. Veeky Forums hates others and easily goes into elitism instead of making solutions because they don't understand people, they can't work with people, they fear and hate them. And yet they pretend to know how to help anyone and consider themselves good while doing mostly harm or just nothing.

Civilization already does so through stratification of labor.

Someone figures out the best way to grow pine on their particular patch of land, another figures out how to grow flax, another tans leather and so forth. All these resources are sold to merchants who figure out the best way to distribute them to industries. Managers in factories decide which manufacturing methods to use based on the price of various resources. Designers develop new manufacturing methods and products. Marketers and advertisers figure out what people want. Stock and shipping figures out the best way to transport them. Executives decide how many administrative resources are devoted to all these different services.

>not knowing how IQ works
u tried.

Wah wah, Veeky Forums was mean to me! It's probably because they're jealous of how smart I am just like mommy told me.

kys yourself you double nigger