One can find the English translation of the Welcome to the NHK light novel online very easily...

One can find the English translation of the Welcome to the NHK light novel online very easily, but does anyone have a PDF or scans of the original Japanese version? I'd really like to have something easy for reading practice, but most light novels do not have subject matter that I am interested in. Posted this also in /jp/.

Much like meercats are not cats, "light novels" are not novels and not literature, try one of the anime boards.

>Posted this also in /jp/.

Next time don't post it here at all.

Fucking weeb.

Fuck you, you're not my real dad.

That's a shit analogy, and light novels are as acceptable here as YA novels are.

Do you believe everything your mother tells you?

So... not at all.

Why wouldn't even childrens' books would be acceptable, especially for the purpose of learning a foreign language? You don't just start off reading Natsume Souseki.

Because this is a literature board and not a language one.

>Learning japanese from anime picture books

I'm interested in finding this too OP

How separable do you figure language and literature are?

Memes aside, it's actually one of the better methods to developing literacy, starting with easy comics and childrens' books.

Separable to the point that they've been taught separately for hundreds of years now. Get out of here with your children's cartoons.

you are still on Veeky Forums, mong

Still not a frogposting weeb.

Since when did Veeky Forums fill up with highbrow fucks like this guy?

Holy shit, you guys need to understand where you are.

You need to understand what board you're on.

>being this new

That guy's actually not OP, I'm OP, but I agree that it's kind of weird to be on Veeky Forums and have a dislike for Japanese media.

4 Chan is a red-pill website, I've studied up on the appropriate subreddit.

light novels should be on Veeky Forums vns are for /jp/

anime website you cucks