Hey, Veeky Forums! This thread will appear in my avant garde collage epic, no matter what's said or posted...

Hey, Veeky Forums! This thread will appear in my avant garde collage epic, no matter what's said or posted. Say anything, and you'll be in my masterpiece!

Other urls found in this thread:

ak3d.net/help.htm
bookzz.org/
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chong, Tommy

(OP)
Chong, Tommy

avant-garde collage epics have no place in modern literature, read a Franzen instead.

Who will go drive with Fergus now,
And pierce the deep wood's woven shade,
And dance upon the level shore?
Young man, lift up your russet brow,
And lift your tender eyelids, maid,
And brood on hopes and fear no more.

And no more turn aside and brood
Upon love's bitter mystery;
For Fergus rules the brazen cars,
And rules the shadows of the wood,
And the white breast of the dim sea
And all dishevelled wandering stars.

>"They call me Hogg because a hog lives dirty. I don't wash none. And when I get hungry, I eat my own snot. I been wearin' these clothes since winter. I don't even take my dick out my pants to piss most times, unless it's in some cunt's face. Or all over a cocksucker like you. What I usually do is park the truck in the sun with the light comin' in and piss my pants up somethin' terrible." The truck turned another corner; he dropped one hand from the carpeted wheel between his legs, hefted his meat around some - but I couldn't tell if he was doing it or thinking about it. "Yeah, boy, all that nice hot stuff, running down my leg, and squirmin' my ass around in it...I got worms, boy - had 'em ever since I was a kid. But I won't get rid of 'em cause I like the way they make my asshole itch. I gotta drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of pizza pies and French fried potatoes to keep a gut like this and all them little fuckers fed. I got a hairy ass and it sure cakes up crusty. But I just don't believe in wipin' when I got a freaky little son of a bitch like you to eat it out for me. Now, how do you like that?"

>"""""ART"""""

hi i am tom pynchon and my fav colour is purple or yellow for BANNANAs

Vote Trump

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Board [Edit] ▼ Settings Home
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums - Literature

[Advertise on Veeky Forums]
[Start a New Thread]
06/20/16 New Veeky Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Veeky Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
[Hide] [Show All]

Voting open for the Veeky Forums Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.

Search OPs…
[Catalog] [Archive]
H
File: lit.jpg (211 KB, 858x952)
211 KB
Welcome to Veeky Forums Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon 01/26/16(Tue)19:20:03 No.7628174 Sticky Closed [Reply]▶
Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Check the wiki, the catalog, and the archive before asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

Veeky Forums is a slow board! Please take the time to read what others have written, and try to make thoughtful, well-written posts of your own. Bump replies are not necessary.

Looking for books online? Check here:
Guide to #bookz
ak3d.net/help.htm
Bookzz
bookzz.org/
Recommended Literature
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading
H
File: CDn6AI6WEAAx4L2.jpg (50 KB, 600x788)
50 KB
Anonymous 09/05/16(Mon)13:51:13 No.8475979 [Reply]▶ I'm writing a book in an obsolete vernacular. thoughts?
>>
Anonymous 09/05/16(Mon)13:56:02 No.8475993▶
I don't care.
>>
Anonymous 09/05/16(Mon)13:58:10 No.8476002▶
(OP) #
>United Americans
>they're all fat

P O T T E R Y
>>
Anonymous 09/05/16(Mon)14:04:21 No.8476026▶ (OP) #
Which 'obsolete vernacular'?
>>
Anonymous 09/05/16(Mon)14:07:12 No.8476032▶
#
English
H
File: reading.jpg (26 KB, 250x266)
26 KB
Favorite book Anonymous 09/03/16(Sat)12:47:04 • Legal • Contact

Cool beans desu

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Oh fuck me is that fake

lost my virginity to my aunt and now i'm pregnant desu

Don't worry, she survived.

The Jews did 9/11.

my girlfriend is craz-e

wtf

ftw

*farts*

A brain eating disease,
Turns the carrier into a parasite.
Once the virus is at ease,
The victim will lose its sense of sight.

It creeps into your brain,
It makes you think insane
I asked the credentials of this plague
And Liberalism was his name.

Remember, no Russian

Characters
This section does not cite any sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pico

Voiced by: Mariko Sakou[2]
Pico (ぴこ Piko?) is a blond boy who works part-time at Tamotsu's grandfather's bar in the summer. He's often shown swimming, usually naked or in a blue Speedo. He has worn girls' clothing ever since Tamotsu gave some to him as a gift. Later, hurt that Tamotsu wouldn't define their relationship, he rebels by cutting off some locks of his hair and runs away. The following summer, he spots Chico swimming nude in a stream while cycling by. He soon becomes friends with Chico, who calls him "oniichan" and forms a sexual relationship with him. In his relationships with both Mokkun and Chico, he is the uke, though the latter is somewhat reversible.

Tamotsu

Tamotsu (タモツ?) is also nicknamed "Mokkun" by Pico. He is a young man who sexualizes Pico. Tamotsu is a white collar worker and regular of BeBe.[3] A 22 year old man who seduces Pico mistaking him for a young girl, but continues the relationship after realizing Pico's true gender. He later buys Pico a girl's outfit, complete with a ruby choker and panties, which he persuades Pico to wear despite his initial protests. He views Pico solely as a sexual object, though later shows true concern for Pico after he disappears. Although he eventually reconciles his relationship with Pico, he is absent in the second and third OVA. In his relationship with Pico, he is the seme.

Ojiisan

Ojiisan (おじいさん?) is Tamotsu's grandfather who runs a large but usually empty bar by the beach named Bebe. When Tamotsu visits him for the summer, he has Pico help out as waiter while wearing a frilly pink apron. He introduces Pico to his grandson Tamotsu and suggests they spend time together.

Chico

Chico (ちこ Chiko?) is a brunette boy who lives with his sister in a large house in a secluded forest area and develops a sexual relationship with Pico in the second episode. He is younger and less sexually experienced than Pico. He often plays outdoors nude and secretly watches his older sister masturbate. In most cases, Chico is the seme, despite his age, though his relationship with Pico is somewhat reversible.

CoCo

CoCo is a male with long, black hair who Pico meets in the third episode. It is subtly implied that Coco is actually of supernatural origin, a so-called "city fairy", due to some strange minor occurrences in his vicinity, though this is never explicitly confirmed. CoCo soon has sexual relations with both Pico and Chico. After inadvertently causing some friction in their relationship, CoCo decides to distance himself from Pico and Chico, though they find him again at Tokyo Tower. He is also the main uke of the three, but this can be reversed.

OP is a faggot

>secondary source for Foucault
fucking pleb

End divisive politics: divide hate - hate unite love
Clinton! Why'd you wanna make a war!
Trump, Way'd you trick the working poor
I don't think I can take MUCH more
Of all this mendacity and lies
WHICH TEAR apart the ties that bind
White or black or pacific brother
It's Gia who's our one true mother
And I know war's no way to heaven
Sure as I know Jews did 9/11

Is this artistic enough?

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

14/88

bakemonogatari is a genuine masterpiece

fucking deep

Feminism is an anti intellectual movement

The Bible is the Evangelion of literature.

What can change the nature of a man?

Female leaders are a crime against natural law.

Visit MRA websites and read credible stats

Taylor Swift needs to lurk moar

This is a blue board

Who dis?

Look what you've done to my beautiful board. Reported.