How do you identify a good quality chocolate?

How do you identify a good quality chocolate?

taste texture

When you see Hershey's on the label you know you're in for something good

It has to have "Hershey" on the wrapper.

shine on the chocolate itself, breaks with a snap, doesnt smell like shit, doesnt crumble in your mouth, melts smoothly,

Personally, a good chocolate let's you taste the chocolate, and not additives.

Anything under 40% cocoa is candy tier. (Not bad, but not "good" chocolate.)

You want a smooth texture (the longer it's mixed, the smoother the constancy), a creamy "clean" taste (meaning it's not sweet, and no other flavors but the chocolate... Except sometimes chilli)

You want a slow melt on your tongue. But you should never have to "chew" the chocolate. The only bite you should take is from the bar.

Also, once it's gone, it should leave s sort of cocoa film in your mouth, so you are still tasting it, well after it's gone.

If I like it or not

Personally, a good penis let's you taste the semen, and not lube.

Anything under 40% circumcised is shit tier. (Not bad, but not "good" penis.)

You want a smooth texture (the longer it's sucked, the smoother the consistency), a creamy "clean" taste (meaning it's not sweet, and no other flavors but the penis... Except sometimes sweat)

You want a slow melt on your tongue. But you should never have to "chew" the penis. The only bite you should take is from the shaft.

Also, once it's gone, it should leave s sort of greasy semen film in your mouth, so you are still tasting it, well after it's gone.

Well, I mean... You're not wrong.

I have now saved that guys post and am going to use it at my formula for pretentiousness from now on.

The shine can now be induced via soap left to dry on the mold...

kek

If the company that produces it has lobbyists trying to convince the government to allow them to call it chocolate, it isn't chocolate.

Where's the McChicken one

>tfw see Veeky Forums telling me Hersheys is shit
>get gifted some nice foreign chocolate
>tastes way too sweet to me
>no acidic bite

H E R S H E Y E D

Foreign words.

A high cocoa content.

When you see that the label says Toblerone.

non american.

By identifying its country of origin.

European are the highest quality in the world - this is indisputable fact.

>Anything under 40% circumcised is shit tier.
are you a jew, muslim or americunt?

Sounds like aldi chocs 200 grams 2 bux best deal ever. 40% for perfect balance of cocoa and milk