Hi Veeky Forums my daughter is depressed today because the Dallas cowboys lost and I'd like to make something for her...

Hi Veeky Forums my daughter is depressed today because the Dallas cowboys lost and I'd like to make something for her to cheer her up. I'm just looking for ideas, I thought maybe I could do something like pic related but I've never decorated cookies so it might turn out a disaster. Anyone know anything easy I could make? Bonus points for being football or Cowboys related. She's 12 years old.

CHEESE-cake.

Put frosting on a football and hand it to your child.

Tell her losers eat loser food.

[spoiler]cookies ARE pretty easy bud, give em a shot.[/spoiler]

Im gonna need a picture of her asshole to assess the butthurt. I a doctor

In Seattle they have cookies, cupcakes, and other bakery items with a Seahawks theme in grocery stores here. If you live in Texas, the grocery stores in your area may have Cowboys themed sweets.

If not and decorating is too difficult, then just make a cake of her favorite flavor and use cake frosting or icing and ice cream the colors the same as the Cowboys football team. Good luck!

make her a philly cheesesteak!

Very funny guys

Did she recover from yesterday's rape?

DAK PRESCOTT IS A TALENTLESS MEME AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Make her a big 'ol pot of chili WITHOUT BEANS (the way cowboys eat it :^)

You may be retarded.

Hey, psychologist here.

She wants the dick,

Regards,

Me.

Cook her a fucking beets down because the Cowboys fucking blew it big time.

>"depressed" because a shitty sports team lost a game

Fucking degenerates.

just keep an eye on her because it's the playoffs and so she's likely to choke.

Don't teach your daughter to eat her feelings. It's an awful habit that takes forever to unlearn.

Make her a steelers fan like me. That way she wouldn't have to be depressed until next week...

Good luck in Mass vs. Brady.

haha
they are going to need all the luck they can get

t.MAsshole

I'm fully aware of the situation. Hence why I said she won't have to be depressed until next week if she was a steelers fan. It won't be impossible to win, just improbable...

This. Stop adding fat chicks to the pool, you faggot

Stop making these threads you fucking degenerate.

AYYY HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

*dabs*
*dabs*
*dabs*

WE DEM BOYZ

*dabs*
*dabs*

Make 5 cookies that can say "Sorry" Or alternatively "Loser" when put together.
Make sure you dont so what i did and
>put frosting on the wrong side
>the lid falls off