Can't buy beer at 99.9% of fast food restaurants

>can't buy beer at 99.9% of fast food restaurants

Why not?

Because they have drive-thrus, obviously.

So I can't get one for the road? Lame.

You need to make the switch to medical marijuana, if it were not for marijuana being soul sucking. But if you live in a medical state you can get that shit delivered to you. Don't even have to leave the house, the asian man drives to your house and sells the sticky sticky green stuff to you.

You're not allowed to drive with alcohol in your system, idiot.

There's enough ratchet fights in McDonalds as it is

Yes you are as long as its under .08

In Mississippi you're actually allowed to drink while driving as long as you stay under the legal limit.

You can in Spain

DUDE

No separate bar area to maintain the illusion of a family friendly establishment, despite the fact that you can order a beer whether you're at the bar or not in any restaurant that has one.

because the sheer amount of fucking idiots that run around america is insane

in japin you can't even really drive a car and people walk and stuff

A lot of states are prosecuting buzzed driving now.

And yet, you can buy glasses of wine at gas stations.

You can buy beer at burger king here in Germany

"Buzzed" doesn't mean anyhing as far as the law is concerned. You're either driving erratically or not, and you're either above the legal limit or not.

Metal Gear?

Nigger there are drive through daquiri places in most college towns. In Texas if you have tape over the lid it counts as a sealed container

I find the McChicken pairs perfectly with a glass of Chardonnay. I wish they had McVino at the restaurant though.

Because Bible Belt people exist.

Because people in the US are immature.

That looks heavenly

I could see it being a problem with the people who work there stealing beer

WEED

Psycho Mantis?

you can in Europe

I dunno, pretty much every Kebab guy has at least a fridge with cooled beer at his restaurant. Some also have a beertap with a beergarden. The one next to our biggest supermarket makes shit ton of cash from polish guest workers working in Holland and from tourists who come here for cheap groceries.

The officer can identify symptoms of alcohol consumption just like they can identify if someone is high or not. Red eyes, slurred speech, etc. Those are cause for investigation and don't fall under driving erratically or being above the legal limit.

Because alcohol licenses are fairly hard to come by, particularly in semi-dry states.
Only so many establishments can sell alcohol in a given area, and the licenses themselves don't come cheap.

You're much more likely to see restaurants be BYOB as opposed to selling beer/liquor. Alcohol sales are still fairly well controlled in a lot of places because muh puritan legacy.

>Why not?

Because there is too much risk for the gains.

That's a biergarten

>biergarten
i can't wait for winter to be over already over so i can get my ass back to one

Liquor license, it's a hassle, and it's expensive.

LMAO

kys

t. degenerate stoner

>filename
Audible kek

could the two of you please just end your own lives?

No. I cant guarantee that I will be able to shitpost after Ive sloughed off my mortal coil

>>>/whatotherboardyouevencamefrom/

>>>/reddit/

Because in America Town, alcohol is evil. Not as evil as homosexuality, the ultimate sin, but more evil than swearing.

Why bother? They would all just serve budweiser tier piss water anyway.

I don't know a lot about wine so bare with me. Why does single serve wine have to be in a special glass? Why don't they just use small beer bottles?

Now I can imagine to wine enthusiasts the small difference in drinking container might matter. But if you are that guy, aren't you going for a nice full-size bottle anyway?

you cannot drive with an open alcoholic beverage in your vehicle, otherwise i have to detain you

>t. cook cop

I'm pretty sure the only people who would buy gas station wine are disgusting ghetto trash trying to be "fancy" so they buy a glass with their pack of hot dogs and bag of doritos.

Of course it doesn't have to be served that way, but it looks like that brand is trying to make their product stand out from their competitors by using a different kind of packaging. fancy packaging can make the product inside appear better. Shocking, right?

>the only people who would buy gas station wine are disgusting ghetto trash trying to be "fancy"
those people would buy gas station wine in larger containers because more bang for the buck. these single serving things are more aimed at middle aged women or soccer moms who need to pick up a quick drink on their way for a ladies night or whatever

I saw a TV show about it and he was basically the first person to make single serve wine that was successful apparently. And the way he packages it is the main reason. Also I don't think I've ever seen wine in something similar to a small beer bottle which I guess is more my point.

What are these semi(avoid at all cost) states?

or people like on their way home from work buying gas anyways who want to get a bottle to drink with dinner

Sounds like they've already pulled you over at that point so you must have been doing something else wrong.

Think evangelical south. But it goes deeper than just the loony tunes religious fanatacism. For example, in Mississippi, alcohol must be purchased from a state price controlled distributor. This eliminates the possibility of competitive shopping for alcohol. Liquor stores must buy from the state at a fixed price. And there are indeed dry counties in Mississippi where posession or consumption of even beer by an individual over 21 is illegal.

If you smoke weed, you really should kill yourself. Even death is better than living as a degenerate.

Not always. Cops are within the right to pull people over just to verify their registration is valid.