How many of you became Trump supporter after reading this book?

How many of you became Trump supporter after reading this book?

I became a supporter after I noticed how buttblasted he made pseudointellectual liberals.

>implying I've finished classical literature and philosophy
Ahaha, it's been over a year my friend; I'm not reading Trump or any other 21st century shitter till next election cycle probably.

This. Same with brexit and nuclear power for me.

The contrarian retards of this generation ladies and gentlemen.

triggered liberal cuck :^)

in what way is that contrarian lol

simply epic trolling my friend, really made me mad :)

I've never seen a world so proud of stupidity before, it's amazing.

They are literally opposing groups of people to annoy them.

>"finished" classical literature and philosophy

Anyone want to take any bets on how many languages this guy can read in? My guess is 1.

Pseudointellectual detected, did you whine about toxic masculinity today or the patriarchy?

4 actually, friendo. Greek is not one of them, I admit it. And true, I will never "finish". It wasn't an entirely serious post. Point is, I don't have time for hacks like Trump.

Annoying them is a bonus, we oppose them because we hate their ideals.

Why is he slightly hunched in that picture?

Did the photographer make Trump stand in a room with a low ceiling?

And what's with the dumb scowl - is it just because he can't stand in a comfortable position? He's stooped so he's steamed?

How is Trump supposed to be president if he's just gonna walk around like a gargoyle? I don't know Veeky Forums why would I read a book by a guy who's always bumping his heads on everything? And what sort of example is he setting for our kids with that posture?

>He thinks he's an intellectual
>He hides from his own times because participating in current events would shatter his ego

He's striding forward purposefully, just like America will when he wins.

>being an intellectual
>not realizing representative democracy is the mask of the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie

Pick one, friendo. Did you not know Clinton was guaranteed to be the next president since like 2012???

No I did after he said he would deport all the goddamn illigal immigrants and build a walk on the southern border to keep them out

That's a terrible running form.

What kind of a idiot would use a motion as the still image for his book cover? And if you're trying to convey the action of striding why would you crop the legs out of the picture?

The guy is awkwardly stooping on his own cover. He could have picked any picture and he went with the squat. Why????

This is a real man.

Ressentiment
essentimentR
ssentimentRe
sentimentRes
entimentRess
ntimentResse
timentRessen
imentRessent
mentRessenti
entRessentim
ntRessentime
tRessentimen

Because after Trump wins we are reforming this mess of a democracy so that degenerates like you don't get a say until you get it together.

He's squatting because from now on in order to vote it's required to squat ass-to-ground 300 lbs 5 times, and the squat rack will be set up right next to the voting booth.

But that's not the proper form for the kind of squats you're talking about.

Do you even exercise?

Why would you vote for someone who can't even pick a decent photo of himself for his own book???

go and let out your teenager rebellion against the world there

nice literature thread

Inaccurate since we can express our hostility towards them openly these days. Openly deriding the "progressive" left is no longer a faux pas.

>Openly deriding the "progressive" left is no longer a faux pas.

It never was.
Nice way to reveal yourself as a cuck.

Projecting? I don't claim to be an intellectual. Unlike you I realize how little I know.

You'll understand once you're near 30 instead of fresh out of your teens. That's when feminist indoctrination wears off. Unless you're a girl, then you're gonna have a hard time coming back to reality.

You clearly don't live in NYC

I loathe people who seriously have faith in Trump. I can understand you giving him your vote because you think Hillary might be worse, but to actually believe he will do anything he promises is just plain stupidity. Yes, maybe he has good intentions and ideas, but maybe he doesn't. There is no way to know how someone will act as a president and even more so with a guy who fucking stared in a reality show where he did whatever he wanted.
His haters think him the worst possible candidate, so his supporters have to contrast that and think him the best possible candidate. And that is a huge problem. If he wins, he will be backed by an army of borderline fanatics who sincerely see in him the saviour of their country. He will have too much power and confidence, effectively transforming him into a dictator.

You are either not an American or like 18 years old.

He helped save my shithole of a city when it was sinking so I have faith in him.

What city?

>Believing Trump will be able to do anything he promises is just plain stupidity
>Trump will have too much power and confidence and will effectively be a dictator.

Holy fucking shit pick one.

NYC

Hitler picked both.

Hitler delivered on many of his promises. Not everyone ended up liking it, and it didn't turn out so well for him in the end either, but he did go through with it.

Hitler actually fixed up Germany though.

>gets country in one piece
>leaves it in four
totally

The democrats picking Hillary is what made me a Trump supporter.
Trump might be a buffoon who might ultimately lead the entire world to destruction but there's no way I'm going to listen to that shrill voice and inhuman hyena laugh for 4years. Better for life as we know it to end than listen to that .

>put a broken vase back together
>your neighbors break in and smash it again

>not supporting the general belief = teenage rebellion
>liberalism is general belief
>supporting anything but liberalism = teenage rebellion
Man, liberalism has gone so far off supporting liberalism that I don't even know what to call it anymore.

Neo-liberalism

>start a war
>lose
>do it again thinking itll go better this time
the eternal kraut

That's right, I am not American. What difference does it make? Everywhere I look on the Internet he's either loved or hated. You can't tell me the /pol/tards don't represent his voting demographic.

What'a wrong? One statement concerns the voter, the other concerns Trump. Read again what I wrote.

I would say it's because it hides his gut and double chin, but perhaps I'm cynical.

The difference it makes is that I immediately knew you weren't American because the way in which you talk about our political climate is memed as fuck and totally off the mark.

If the Jews weren't allowed to run rampant being parasites, that could have all been avoided.

>mad because a group of people is consistently better than you at everything
>try to kill them
it's not surprising hitler was a manlet as well

It would be nice if they could put their superior intellect to good use instead of trying to constantly enslave the rest of us. I suppose that's not something to get mad about though :^)

Not the poster you replied to, but I'm American and I agree comepletely about what he said, well except for the dictator part

The difference between me being an American and not being an American is that you immediately knew I wasn't American?

Anyway, explain to me, why do Americans vote for Trump? Because I can't see how you could counter the immense amount of shit thrown at Trump by the left other than by complete devotion. One half of the country obviously absolutely hates Trump, it's only logical that the other half of it must love him to balance things out.

>kill Jesus
>poison the water
>kidnap and ritually sacrifice children
>backstab your host nation during wartime and install a communist sympathizing government
>be surprised when your just desserts come to bear

Jüden everybody

No, reread what I said. The difference is your comprehension of our politics. You're clearly memed.

Where are you from? Why do foreigners always feel like they understand American politics?
I mean it's not like I would go on Argentina chan or wherever you are from and start posting theories about the political climate there.

>Anyway, explain to me, why do Americans vote for Trump? Because I can't see how you could counter the immense amount of shit thrown at Trump by the left other than by complete devotion.

The immense amount of shit is just that, shit. What is there to counter? Most of what he proposes is just common sense.

Modern liberalism is founded on contrarianism.

They hate everything they perceive to be inventions of the white man.

Funnily enough his foreword actually explains his choice of picture and how he deliberately chose to use a more serious and less happy picture to help convey the seriousness of the problems facing the US

Think about it this way. If two persons are arguing about something and one of them has really strong opinions, while the other one is more skeptical, doubting whether he's actually right and willing to admit he is wrong, the person with the strong opinion will likely win. You need to have two strong opinions clashing if you want to have a debate.
But you do agree that we should all have the attitude if the latter person when it comes to politics, right? We should barely give our vote for the person who we think might have the best chances of being a good president, never entirely giving our support to him or her.

Agreed. The older I get the more conservative I become. I have a job and money now and I don't want to throw that all away. It's hard to be an avante garde intellectual marxist when you don't have enough to eat and the thrift store look isn't fashionable at 28. Do you know how much a year's worth of cigarettes cost? And there aren't convenient ten minute breaks every fifty minutes at work.

I used to despise the "unalloyed pursuit of profit" as "bourgeois" when I was 21. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Leftist youths despise the very system that makes their bohemian lifestyle possible. The wretched of the earth want nothing so much as bourgeois safety.

I was a Trump supporter. Then I read this book. Now I'm a Hillary supporter.

>job, money and stable life
>Supposely 28 or older
>posts on Veeky Forums

Yeah, you definitely have your shit together and aren't an underdeveloped idiot.
Sure.

>the wretched of the earth want nothing so much as bourgeois safety

Uh, that's not how it works, friendo. In order to amass the capital necessary for "bourgeois safety" (not exactly sure what you mean by this, by the way - a welfare state?) there needs to be a superexploited class from which to extract labor.

The mistake you made was ever thinking you weren't bourgeois. It's the sweatshop workers in South East Asia, the Caribbean and Latin America that make up the bulk of the contemporary global proletariat. And it's this majority of the world's population whose interest it is to overthrow the present economic order.

For someone so grown up you sure dropped the ball on "Marxism." Maybe brush up on philosophical tendencies before dismissing them based on 'the cost of cigarettes' lmao.

R E K T