MOONING

REPORT IN FOR DUTY LINKMARINES

Attached: 63437331.jpg (223x226, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/chainlink/@haejin/chainlink-link-has-initiated-the-first-impulse-to-a-trend-reversal
youtu.be/BRnNMG9WJxQ
github.com/smartcontractkit/devnet/commit/5dbc7c369fc2115b62fc00f55e99a894ebfb2421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big green dildos as far as the eye can see.

post screencap plz for the normies like me to be salty

We did it

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

anddd its crashing back to earth.

whens next pump

"THE UNLOAD" lul

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.27.55 AM.png (1528x940, 255K)

Why?

Section 1 is the run up to main net launch. That's when "traders" (who constantly move money between coins chasing gains) will move money into ChainLink in anticipation of the usual "sell the news". This will definitely start en masse once a main net date is released (depending on how far away it is after the announcement, but knowing ChainLink it won't be long) but may even happen before then. So section 1 is the "run up" in which you can expect pretty constant price growth (look at Ardor in the run up to Q3 last year) as people who have their eye on LINK, cautious late buyers who were waiting for a main net announcement, and "sell the news" traders move money into ChainLink. How high will this run up go? No idea. Over a dollar is guaranteed but it could be significantly higher.

Section 2 is the "event". Main net launch. What the price will do here depends on a huge number of factors that are completely unknown (which is why I fucking hate "price prediction" questions). Some of those factors will be: How big/manic the run up was (did people get TOO excited?), general market sentiment at the time (Is BTC at $4k or $10k or $15k), what sort of partnerships/use cases are being announced before and at launch (this is also a massive question mark with ChainLink who could do anything from not announcing anything and letting their partners do it, to a huge marketing drive. We just don't know). In any case, section 2 is the launch and the couple of weeks following where the market spazzes out and tries to put both a dollar value and a hype value to this project. What the price does here is anyone's guess, and reason number 5000 why I hate price predicions.

Attached: notoriousBTC.jpg (807x907, 145K)

no news

nothing to see here, just pump and dump

Section 3 starts once the dust settles from the main net launch frenzy. The section 3 starting price could be anything within a huge range due to the number of unknowns I listed above, but will follow a pattern of general growth (with dips, of course) as more and more projects announce that they are using the ChainLink network, as more and more nodes spring up, and generally as the network matures, proves its utility and security, builds greater connections, competes with competitors, solves problems, etc etc etc. Section 3 goes on indefinitely and if you think ChainLink will be a foundational piece of the new smart contract paradigm then it will just keep growing and growing.

Those are the basic things you need to have in mind when you think of ChainLink's price moving forward. Asking a specific price at a specific time is retarded. Don't say I don't spoonfeed you faggots anything.

I was pretty pissed how everything was jumping but us, good boys.

clear pump n dump unfortunately

Quality posts

Well thought out and reasonable user. Which is usually the exact opposite of what I expect from Linkmarines (and I am one myself)
Good job

>The next 5 minutes are critical for Chainlink

Staff Sergeant reporting for duty, sir.

We are going to the promised land.

Attached: papa.png (375x472, 241K)

Hi frens

Attached: PicsArt_02-13-02.13.26.png (1280x1200, 2.1M)

I've bought for 5500 sat, there is no hope

>post the linkmarines thread
>he bought?
>dump it

Attached: 1521610704559.jpg (500x387, 42K)

>only made 33 links from that entire P&D

Attached: jedi apu.jpg (659x529, 97K)

I shorted at 4400 sats, so

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

Look at the daily charts, it was supposed to happen.

steemit.com/chainlink/@haejin/chainlink-link-has-initiated-the-first-impulse-to-a-trend-reversal

whales are accumulating and keeping the price down, it's just obvious. When (((they))) will remove the fake sell walls Link will moon

Attached: nujak.png (1422x1521, 1.13M)

any devfags here?
Is CL's concept in essence, writing a JS framework which dynamically sets data of Solidity contracts through external functions? (and using conformations from mutiple nodes for security)
New to Solidity and trying to wrap my head around the project

Attached: 71CBA634-CC5F-410F-8A1D-8FAF711147B3.gif (300x224, 1.81M)

It's a hardware project. The conceptual aspects aren't even that challenging, but look at the GitHub and the code is very, very nice.

Fuck my opinion. DYOR.

Read the whitepaper.

hahahahah that jak

Who got the 7s?

Attached: 3D52D2B7-4771-4DA9-8B06-5BDFECA6E490.jpg (1080x1081, 285K)

Attached: 20180321_110840.jpg (640x431, 73K)

no it just follows btc price

I meant just now with the quints

It's just returning to 50, maybe 60-some cents stop overacting
That being said 1k eoy youtu.be/BRnNMG9WJxQ

repeat after me:

SALTY NOLINKERS

SALTY SALTY SALTY NOLINKERS

>implying LINK price movements are not dependent on what BTC does, like 100% of all other coins

Checked. So happy rn

github.com/smartcontractkit/devnet/commit/5dbc7c369fc2115b62fc00f55e99a894ebfb2421

newfag

>8477777

I have 30k. Hope I make it. I know 100k would be ideal I just don't have enough fiat to pull that off.

#

This song is kino

We're getting dumped now lel.

Sorry lads, I helped contribute to the dump.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-125039.jpg (1056x875, 165K)

>Update
We are sorry for you

And your rank, marine?

t. Major

Believe me sweetie I got enough link to feed the needy

>whole market up, some coins actually mooning
>Chainlink gets pump and dumped

L M A O

Not even mad,

what caused the pump?

>price still lower than where I sold the majority of my coins

It was a simple overnight trade for me and I made money buying at 44 and selling 46 475 and 50. I made money so I ain't mad.

Lol. Are you pretty glad it’s dumpung it’s guts all over the floor you link fuck?

Attached: 6F3EE326-B504-4A3E-BC19-EFC072C28D10.jpg (500x706, 114K)

Mainet inc

aye

Attached: link triple bottom.png (1155x512, 36K)

DELETE

hnnng

Our Lord Sergey Nazareth will redeem us!

still holding my 500 links

Newfag