twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. And she's not Americas girl either.

Trump 2016.

/thread

Politicians don't have favourite books, they have image consultants

Well, I'm voting for her.

This

fpbp

What's interesting is why she's chosen this particular image - it doesn't really seem like something the American public relates to, or that would sway opinion. Still better than Trump saying the Bible and being unable to quote a verse tho.

Perceived relations with Russia to improve, Donny boy said he would be willing to work with Russia and be closer this is just a more subtle way of it

most of the american public probably wouldnt even know what TBK is

Her choice of book has nothing to do with the current campaign. It goes back at least to 2009 (further actually):
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/the-former-first-lady-as-a-literary-device

Hopefully she doesn't spill hot sauce on the pages.

Does Tony Schwartz have to help Trump with the presidency like he helped Trump with the book?

Is Trump going to read his memos or is he going to just say his memos from high school where his favorite?

Shes my girl but then I'm European and so would never entertain the idea of voting for Trump.

Also Brothers K is GOAT

That's Rand Paul's favorite book too! And it was mine too, until I read Crime and Peace.

---Garcia Marquez’s crowning work, the magical realism epic “One Hundred Years of Solitude,” is among Clinton’s favorite books. Clinton first picked it up when he was a student at Yale Law School, and recounted being caught by a professor reading it in class. He called Garcia Marquez “the most important writer of fiction in any language since William Faulkner died.”---

Hil is all about cultivating an image of superior intellect. I have had political professors tell me that Hil has to purposefully downplay how intelligent she is to the general public in her speeches because America isn't ready for a woman THAT smart.

I sensed that in here. I also sensed that she has no problem lying. Lastly I sensed that she has some motivstion to improve the county. At least as long as it's in her self interest.

She's a Soviet plant, it's painfully obvious.

Fucking wake up

>SINCE FAULKNER

K E K

Wut

>crime and punishment
>war and peace
>in one book
this user has truly ascended

>Hillary wasn't trying to become president in 2009
How deluded are you?

>Hillary is a Soviet plant despite being in the American public consciousness for decades
>Trump is Captain America despite his campaign manager literally taking payments from the Russians, and sucking Putin's dick at every opportunity
Jesus Christ /pol/

I bet if you asked Bill Clinton what his favorite was, he'd say the scene from Gravity Rainbow where General Pudding eats shit out of that girl's ass.

H O T S A U C E
O
T

S
A
U
C
E

>plants don't play the long game
t. Never worked for CIA

She's obviously not a Soviet plant, and Trump obviously would be better for Putin than Hillary, but while SoS she did approve a deal to sell 20% of the United States' uranium supply to a company owned by the Russian state which just so happened to have donated millions to her "charitable foundation."

However this is less indicative of conscious treason and more indicative of her sleazy tendency to be a corrupt amoral reptilian narcissist that will do and say anything to gather and maintain personal power

I think he'd prefer one of the rape scenes

>respects a leader for doing certain things
>somehow this is bad
putin does good things for his country. he stucks up for their interests seemingly no matter what the international community has to say about it. this is respectable senpai

Wtf #ImWithHerNow

You do realize that Hillary is going to make the problems in Syria even worse than they are, and that she was basically behind the Arab Spring as secy of state. All of the refugees in Europe, both the legitimate refugees and the opportunists, are basically her fault. The resulting rise of right wing radicalism is also on her.

It's unbelievable that people go after her in this country for getting an ambassador killed when in reality that's basically peanuts compared to the damage she is inflicting on an entire continent that we fucking paid to rebuild. Europe's demographic crisis and failure to handle the refugee situation will likely see the cultural character of the continent fundamentally and permanently altered within the next century in a way that places them completely at odds with US interests, whether a far right resurgence 'fixes' the issue Adolf style or the Arabs take over, there aren't any good outcomes for us here.

Ukraine lost Crimea largely because of her shenanigans as well. She took a marginally bad situation where Ukraine was in the Russian sphere of influence and turned it into a radically bad one by pushing too hard. That's how the superpower always loses its superpower status, by overextension. Bush II started that process but Hillary's foreign policy isn't even the other side of the same coin, it's exactly the same as Bush II's.

There would be nobody in the past fifty years who has done as much damage to American interests and long term policy goals as her if she didn't share the period with Dick Cheney (who was much more reasonable when someone with a big enough pair to keep him under control, Bush I, was his master). Trump is a terrible candidate but I'd rather pick the quack doctor with no track record than the highly qualified doctor who kills all of her patients.

Bush I was the only president who understood how you run a superpower, I'll be incredibly sad when he passes.

lel

Kek, that was meant to be Crime and Punishment. I haven't read War and Peace, not yet.

>hillary
>superior intellect

o i am laffin

she's a fucking puppet dude

this so much

it could go back as far as 1990 and I'd still suspect it was about her career. but 2009 is just too obvious

don't tell me you seriously think obama wrote his books himself

Honest question, are you retarded?

Wasn't she literally Obama's rival for the democrats in 2009?

Honest question, are you mad?

You're a faggot.

/pol/ don't realize it but they're the new generation of useful idiots. Even though the USSR are gone Russia is still using similar strategies. In the same way the Soviets funded radical left wing groups like Red Army Faction and BPP, the Russians are funding far-right populists and nationalists like Trump, Farage and Le Pen to try and destabilize NATO and the EU.

She chose Tolstoy because he goes out of his way to show all characters aren't purely evil, just confused (correctly) and wants people to forgive her for being literal scum

>the brother's karamazov
>brother's
>'s
>'
>'
>'

>believing the "migrant crisis" meme

>the brothers karamazov
>tolstoy
oi vey

hillary confirmed smerdyakov fangirl

I must admit that Anna Karamazov is better in every regard.