What is the fast food joint with the optimal "quality to price" ratio?

What is the fast food joint with the optimal "quality to price" ratio?

For example, I would say McD's is a low ratio: poor quality, high price.

Other urls found in this thread:

wlox.com/story/34236816/taco-bell-is-going-national-with-fried-chicken-taco-shell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god tier:
KFC

high tier:
wendy's

shit tier:
everything else

1. In 'n Out
2. Little Caesars
3. Taco Bell

>god tier:
>KFC

KFC prices suck.

In N Out is decent quality and not too pricey a lot of the kids back in highschool me included would go. Hole in wall restaurants until they become popular were also the fad we had a place called Hungry Ninja which was nip takeout and I ended up using so much of their Siracha that they ended up charging people 25c per container but I also went frequently enough to create a special menu item. We also used to hit up a place called Mandarin Wongs that Wiz Kalifa would frequent and for family style Chinese it was tasty and cheap as fuck.

that would be easier to answer if you could get anybody to agree fast food quality rankings. we can all agree arby's is at the bottom, but other than that it's a tossup.

My uncle in law worked at a KFC at some point during his shift they spilled chicken on the floor. They ended up having a chicken fight with the spilled chicken which had been obviously contaminated by the dirty environment. After they did their shit their manager came out and told them to fry it up. He obviously refused and then got fired but fuck KFC they're disgusting.

Quality to Price wise I'd say Bojangles, you can get a two breast meal with two sides for like 8 bucks.

Lowest Quality to price ratio, I'd say Panda Express, the food isn't that bad but goddamn is it overpriced. Fuckers think they can charge for 9 dollars for 5 shrimp and a cup of white rice.

to agree on*

Arby's sandwiches are at the bottom, their mozzarella sticks are pretty goddamn tasty even though they're insanely overpriced.

Actually now that I mention it I don't think I've ever seen a place sell mozzarella sticks for what I would say is a fair price.

chic fil a

mediocre price, way higher than normal quality.

Sheetz ain't half bad if you steer clear of the burgers.

Taco Bell has the best price for quality
Their cheap stuff is great for what you pay (and they even have a real dollar menu), and their costlier stuff is about what I'd expect for $6 at a drive through.

Hardee's breakfast.
Always use their coupons.

I aint cheap

National chains are all garbage. Regional chains like Steak n Shake, In-N-Out, and Shake Shack are decent to good, and cost about the same.

In and out is so overrated it's disgusting.

If I want a good burger I make it myself or I get it from a couple of choice locally owned restaurants.

I agree. I don't think it's bad, though. It's decent, but for some reason people are convinced it's worth making a trip for.

the biscuits and gravy is pretty decent

Steak n Shake

>McD's is a low ratio: poor quality, high price.

need to get the dollar menu and it's a good ratio

McDonalds hasn't had a dollar menu in half a decade.

>high price
U wot

>god tier:
>KFC
>high tier:
>wendy's

KFC is a gost of it's former self wendys is top.

They are pretty good in Australia, compared to everything else.

>Nachos and cheese
>A taco
>A burrito
>A "premium" item
>A drink
>For $5

The answer is taco bell

I don't know where you live, user

> t

Up here in canada taco bell is horrendous value. Their meal deals are like 15$ after tax and its for like 1 special item, a throwaway little baby taco and a little bag of fries (Im not including drink because who the fuck buys soda when water is like .00001 cent per liter). But their good items are expensive as fuck a la carte. A fucking seven layer burrito by itself is 8 fucking dollars. What the fuck taco bell. Taco time is so much better it's crazy.

As far answer to OP: Wendy's, Fat Burger, Subway, McDonalds

McDonalds up here is bretty fuckin good compared to american mcdonalds.

STEAK AND SHAKE, $4 for their cajun burger and fries which is actually spicy and I can drown it in that good ass pepper sauce they have. Also Qdoba's breakfast burritos are only $4 as well and they're enormous even the small ones.

In Canada there's no dollar menu, everything is a buck and a half or higher and a "snack".

your mom's house
medium quality, low price

Checkers and Arbry's always cut off at least 33% or more of the meals i buy there with coupons; love em
Burger King sucks even with coupons
Micky Ds blows
Wendy's i have no complaints about
KFC is fine if i only buy their fried chicken buckets
Taco Bell is great
Every chain pizza place ive been to is garbage

>kfc
Enjoy your stomach flu

>wendy's
A shadow of its former self I'm afraid.

Get the mcdonalds smart phone app.
Plenty of free food.

McDonalds used to sell them three for the dollar.

Rally's.
I find that most burgers you get off a dollar menu like at mcD's or burger king are fucking trash and honestly not worth buying unless you are literally so dirt poor you HAVE to.
Getting the 2 for 4 big chicken sandwich and some fries from rally's is cheap enough but still actually enjoyable and worth the price. Also Rally's fries are just several levels above any other.
Arby's can also be a pretty good deal with coupons like some other user said. Two beef n cheddars for five bucks? Good deal. Theyre actually decently sized unlike a mcdonalds burger and taste so delicious. Only problem is they make you shit liquid. But its a price worth paying.
I try not to really ever eat fastfood because its awful for you, but when I do its almost always rallys or arbys because its cheap enough and actually tasty as fuck unlike getting a dollar menu burger from mcdonalds. Also the BIG CHICKEN SANDWICH is the best chicken sandwich from fastfood ive ever had.

In Canada it's probably A&W. They're expensive as fuck but you get lot of food with pretty decent quality. The other burgers might be a couple bucks cheaper but they're all sawdust and fillers and leave you hungry later.

The answer is always Taco Bell

wlox.com/story/34236816/taco-bell-is-going-national-with-fried-chicken-taco-shell

Bojangles, cook-out

What's the best thing to get at taco bell for the cheap these days? My go-to for years was a crunchwrap and a steak quesadilla, but that's like $7.75 these days. When I do go I love it, but don't go all the time like back in the day they had the based crunchwrap box with a burrito, taco, baja blast, AND the crunchwrap

Their five dollar box is probably the most food you can get for five bucks right now. You get what, a chulupa, a taco, some sort of burrito, some nachos, and a drink? Jesus man.

>For example, I would say McD's is a low ratio: poor quality, high price.
um, McDonalds is high price?

king of gods tier
>pope yes

this. their potato burrito is is a great value, as are their dollar quesadillas.

also in'n'out

mcdonalds has the mcmeme, wendys has some small but decent value menu stuff. no one goes to burger king. all their combos are overpriced garbage

Yup. Taco bell is truly the goat fast food chain

O rlly?

I haven't been in a month or two. Every time I go it's like: small burrito, taco, nachos, drink- which is like a larger burrito short of a good time.

Will check again though soon. Don't need too many excuses to go back.

Del Taco's food is mid tier at best but you can't beat the prices.

I'd say Taco Time is below Arby's, actually a lot of stuff is, IDK why Arby's is the butt of so many jokes, they're fine compared to a lot of shit

Bruh nowhere near Dick's in the Seattle area, that shit is gas station level shitty but everybody treats it like fucking holy ambrosia if you come from there

Considering how little food you get, ludicrously tiny burgers and shit fries that become inedible the second they go cold for 8 bucks? fuck that

Basically same here in the us, everything worthwhile is at least 1.29

personally, I'd say the beefy frito burrito and cheesy potato burrito are the best values, tho at breakfast time the grilled breakfast burritos on the dollar menu are an awesome value

Considering you get the shittiest, thinnest burger patties and fries that go stale the second they're cold for like six dollars together, that's way overpriced

Checkers > Rallys

>Popeyes
>cheap

A 3 piece tendie combo here is like $10, fuck that shit

I went to Shake Shake once and I literally wanted to vomit after.

No they aren't you pleb

It's not gas station level of shitty, and no one treats it like that. Are you even from here?

Maybe you shouldn't gorge yourself sick?

I'd agree if the fried weren't horrendous. It's the one thing holding A&W back. The burgers are god tier but the fires need a lot of work

>Bojangles, Cookout
NC or VA? The Cookout Box is a great value but some of the items are literally bag from Wally world tier, and if I go to Bo's I get two egg cheese n sausage biscuits

They're literally the same thing with the same menu, it's like Hardee's/Carl's Jr

Freshness burger

What's in the cookout box?

IIRC since I haven't been in a while, your choice of either a chicken sandwich (fried or grilled Cajun style) or a double cheeseburger/single cheeseburger, then you have a list of items you can choose from, and you pick two
There's stuff like onion rings and fries but also chicken and beef quesadillas and chicken nuggets and other stuff

But the double cheeseburger makes the box

Rally's/Checkers (For 5 dollars you can get popcorn chicken, fries, a spicy chicken sandwich, and a cheeseburger with more fries on top of it.) > Steak n Shake (40 meals under 4 dollars!) > Taco Bell (Dollar cravings menu mini quesadillas are incredible, as is the $5 cravings deal) > Hardees/Carl's Jr (4 dollar real deal is amazing)> Burger king (10 nugs for 1.49!!!) > Arby's (a little pricey but their mozzarella sticks are goat and curly fries and jamocha shakes are awesome) > Mcdonalds (mcpick 2 is only thing worth ordering... for me its the mcchicken) >>>> Wendy's (Dollar menu is literal trash. Only thing worth ordering is a frosty. And its not even worth it to get a frosty and fries because their fries suck ever since they went to "natural cut and sea salt")
Fuck wendys. They are a shell of their former self.

NC. Yeah I think it depends which one you go to too. Bojangles, taco bell, cookout seem to have high variability between stores.

Best box is spicy chicken sandwich, beef quisidilla, cajun fries, and a cheerwine float. Floats instead of drinks is the best

hm, this IS a tasty burger

I lived in Seattle my entire life up through 2015, Dick's is elementary school cafeteria burgers and limp fries for like 10 bucks, not even remotely worth the hype I've always heard