ChainLink (LINK) Has Initiated the First Impulse to a Trend Reversal

ChainLink (LINK) had completed a classic Cup & Handle pattern that propelled price to complete the five waves up. The subsequent correction has retraced in a wxyxz pattern and the wick at the Z wave could have pinned the terminal end. The three month plus correction has also likely met the minimum time commitment to this correction. Of course, it can extend; but that always remains an underlining risk.

Attached: 1.png (1399x869, 69K)

Close examination of subwaves show that the final Z wave has satisfied the abc and the final five waves of the C wave. We need to see a complete impulse up and thus far, that activity has just started with waves 1 and 2 completion and if 3,4,5 can also complete, then the first evidence of a trend reversal would be in.

Attached: 2.png (1399x869, 86K)

Legal Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor nor is any content in this article presented as financial advice. The information provided in this blog post and any other posts that I make and any accompanying material is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered financial or investment advice of any kind. One should consult with a financial or investment professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs. Plain English: This is only my opinion, make of it what you wish. What does this mean? It means it's not advice nor recommendation to either buy or sell anything! It's only meant for use as informative or entertainment purposes.

i have no links

what do i do

When I saw the double peak I knew we had it won

>Professional

buy them you absolute brainlet

Haejin would be disapointed.

dear sir nice post thank you

Attached: U5drNzD7dQMh8VqjWprLbQV2pRNfL1p_128x128.jpg (96x128, 3K)

Get your chink shit TA off my board, faggot

that is some shit TA lmao

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.........

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

>TA on a coin that is 10000% dependent on hype, development and community

God fucking.. you are not even trying to look like your IQ is over 65.

Attached: 1520514435785.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

>LINK
>hype dependent
pick one you mongoloid

Thank you for this, based Haejin

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-05.56.15.jpg (1920x2560, 1.17M)

sure, LINK is completely special and outside the market sentiment, that's why it didn't fucking lose 80% from AT in the latest dip like every other fucking coin - oh wait. are you a moron or what?

wow what a coincidence that it had completed a classic cup & handle pattern right around the same time as bitcoin and by proxy the rest of the market started surging upwards

25% of my portfolio is in LINK and the rest in bitbean.

Wondering if I should sell some bitbean for maybe 50% LINK.

Boys this shit is going to take off soon I guarantee it. I can't buy more for another 24 hours and I know without a doubt it's going to take off without me. Strap it.

If you'r really heajin I'd like to say I appreciate your calls and analysis, godspeed

Not going anywhere if total market is stagnate. Why would it

>durr hurr please listen to my vodoo and buy my bags I swear it'll go up dur look at these lines I drew with paint pls pls buy my bags

Attached: 1517260936144.png (733x415, 146K)

>Why would it
valuable to irl big money commerce from futures to insurance.It eccevtively allows anyone to become an insurance company

>buy my bags

Not selling. Fuck off. fuding to accumulate is dead. buy or fuck off

LINK is Bazinga-tier Pajeet shit.

lol nice pump, hope you morons fomod into 5000+ sats

>Chainlink/Dollar
>Eliott Waves
Discarded

chainlink has allegedly completed cup and handle 9 times since Jan 1.

Don't be one of them

Attached: 1520867112967.png (701x517, 80K)

Haejin KUDOS. You're killin the game. Haters means you're winning.

They hate because they hate themselves not being as cool as you.

Scoreboard.

Haejin creates content that get people engaged and educated. He is giving back. I guarantee $2mil is a drop in the bucket. He doesn't need that "beer money."

He is supporting steemit by getting people to want to get on steemit. That's what associating value with upvotes is for, that's why it's there. If you have problem with him being so successful, post something worth reading.

Haejin, keep moving friend, read less trolls, they're just dogeing the truth that they can't compete.

Attached: Haejin.png (375x523, 359K)

SATS

Holy shit I hate OP so much. That legal disclaimer. The trying really hard to be a big grownup investor by using cool words like "impulse". The shitty TA.

Top kek

Link has the best memes really

>LINK/USD chart

I was wondering why your chart looked different from mine. Then I realised you're using LINK/Dollar. This actually makes the count make a lot more sense. Thanks Haejin.

wait till 1000$eoy then kys