What's up with bologna? My dad is obsessed with the shit, he always wants to eat bologna as opposed to other deli meats

What's up with bologna? My dad is obsessed with the shit, he always wants to eat bologna as opposed to other deli meats

You either really like it or you completely dislike it. It's kind of odd, really. I don't like it and never have. My brother will eat it every chance he gets and has for 37 years.

Also, I don't like hot dogs either because they remind me of bologna.

It's probably a comfort thing. Reminds him of something nice.

probably a generational or socioeconomic thing
or he likes the fucking taste of bologna who cares

I don't like hot dogs because they remind me of childhood fishing trips with my uncle Jeff.

what do you have against Uncle Jeff?

He drank a lot and forced me to things I didn't want to, like eating broccoli

processed meat will give you cancer

i know that feel. i had a priest make me eat broccoli once.

So will being a faggot so cut it out.

show us on the doll where he touched you

cream bologna > milk bologna > just bologna

Your dad is a flyover

my mom is like that, i don't mind it i like we she fries it. i think it's cause she grew up poor and bologna is cheaper than other meat and so she ate it a lot back then

well hot dogs and bologna are both scrap meat

I stick hotdogs up my ass because they remind me of childhood fishing trips with your uncle Jeff

Some people just like eating bland.

I've always liked it. I even liked when packed in my school lunch that I liked it more at room temp.

What do y'all like on yours ?

I eat two, butter and mustard

The other is miracle whip and kraft singles. Both on white bread

Bologna is Italian and Italy is not fly over.

I like garlic bologna with a slice of havarti and some mustard. pretty satisfying snack to tide you over til dinner or whatever

No but the shit that comes in an Oscar Meyer package tastes like shit and is only eaten by hamplanets in Wisconsin in a hotdish

Well if better stuff isn't available ... In my country we say "during famine even the Satan will eat flies". And desu you can get terrible bologna in Italy too if you not careful. They call it "mortadella", "the deadly", for a reason, you know.

I like fried bologna with mustard on wonderbread

Incorrect.

I like it. But I won't eat it at every opportunity.

I ate a lot of oscar meyer bologna on wonder bread with helman's mayonaise. I can only eat it that way now, and only because of nostolgia.

I, too, love bologna and will eat it over other deli meats.

Somehow I can devour even the cheapest hotdogs but I can't do Bologna. Yeah they're made from the same shit but somehow they're different. I've never tried high end bologna so it might be different.

Pickled bologna is my jam.

bologna is just too spicy for me

I'm not really sure how you can DISlike bologna unless you're basically a contrarian prick. It's basically the peak of meat processing - smooth without being soft, flavorful without being spicy, uniform, cheap.

Sometimes I get a real craving for processed meat I'm sure it's the saturated fat and nitrates but when I decide to scratch that itch I'll make a huge sandwich that's mostly bologna plus whatever decent cold cut that seems appealing at the time.

this

fried baloney sammidges with mustard and cheddar are fucking amazing. top tier food when you're sick if you have it with soup.

man i'm gonna buy bologna when i go to the store this week.

I've really taken a liking to cheddar or even american cheese and regular yellow redneck mustard. It scratches a McDonald's itch.