My mom is watching undercover boss in the next room and she refuses to turn it down, what do i do...

my mom is watching undercover boss in the next room and she refuses to turn it down, what do i do? i can't fucking read with this and earphones don't wash the sound out!!

Well, fuck her, then!!

Start earning and buy that house

She wants you to fuck her user.

my roommate has constant classic rock playing with no headphones, cancerous af to reading. at least it encourages me to read in new places each day :)

Fuck her goose, OP.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Rape your mum OP.

OP here. Thanks for the advice, guys.

COITUS

FUCK HER PUSSY!!!!!!!

Quality thread you got here lads

I think you might like it here more.

t. Sophocles

>misusing a big name to make yourself seem more sophisticated
t. Murakami

KILL HER OP

i hate how killing is so taboo now like woo oh my god did he say the m (murder) word GOD
fuck you all. killing is humane. fuck your sensitive fukcary. kill your mother. suck her titos one last time tho for good times' sake.

haha I'm your boss but undercover I just busted you for saying this, apologize or you are fired

I always hate it when they do this. Way better when they're all like "I'm gunna make it rain bitch!"

That would be grounds for me doing something that would be grounds for my dismissal.

I'm thinking battery and sexual assault with an open bottle of floor polish.

Go into the room and masturbate on the tv then look at her and say "I made this for you"

Then use up all the money you paid her and evict her

Go into the lounge and calmly explain why you're going to rape her.

Leave the fucking house and never return. Head straight to the nearest phonebooth, ring the home dial up or whatever main line you've got, listen for the static of UB, drop the phone and pull out some serrated knife, chokingly condemn your mother's awful parenting and your incapability to do something besides read until she's asleep or dead, and then just stab yourself. Several times. Moan and groan and gurgle. You die messily and noisily alone in a telephone booth a mile from home. The phone dangles from the cord, swinging loosely, knocking against the glass pane once, twice, before resting. White noise filters through the receiver, through the last milky thoughts you'll ever know.

But your mother won't fucking hear you over her show. Nothing changes.

Go outside or read later.