Hello. I am Tenjin, the God of learning. I will grant you one skill you wish to aquire. However...

Hello. I am Tenjin, the God of learning. I will grant you one skill you wish to aquire. However, you must be specific with your choice as it will increase the chance of the wish being fulfilled, if you are too vague, then you will likely get nothing. For example, saying Arts will yield a 10 percent chance of success; drawing, 50 percent; drawing manga, 80 percent etc. I cannot tell you the exact chances that your wish will succeed, only you will know yourself. And remember, I am the God of learning which means I can only grant you skills that can be learned, I cannot turn back time, or grant you superpowers.

expert level grammar skills please.

Techneques in which my ability to master content, both physical and mental, grows exponentially with decreasing effort needed to master said content.

TL:DR
Make me an mc op!

The skill to stop shitposting on Veeky Forums.

I would like to know everything about the evolution of the penis

i wish i knew literally everything

I want to git gud at measure theoretic probability

I wish I had the self discipline to do the work I set out to do.

I want the skill of granting skills, specifically the skill that you are demonstrating now.

Give me the skill to know how you can magically transmit skills by 'learning' which one could not just learn themselves through hard work; with the use of a scientific argument.

"I wish i could fully understand the prove for Andrew Wiles Fermat's Last Theorem, no detail or cited paper should be excluded."

instat world class mathematician.

this

I would like to know to code the genetic algorithms for the evaluation of space composition fitness levels in my architecture studies.

how to get gf

Which languages are you proficient in? I'm working on a GA suite in scala, but at the moment it's too rough to be used by others.

The ability to make low poly games with Unity3D, Blender and C#

teach me striking martial arts, i wanna be world class, bruce lee-tier

same

The ability to quickly master any and all skills that I try to.

I want to learn the product rule in Calculus. It is quite tricky!

How to create a machine that can mechanically calculate of mathematics completely and consistently.