Do you live in any of these states?

Do you live in any of these states?

Have you made a purchase of a dairy cow product within the past 14 years?

Then sign up for this lawsuit, if passed, you will receive an easy cash payout between $10 - $20.

boughtmilk.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-08/cow-killing-and-price-fixing-in-your-supermarket-dairy-aisle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is this?

The hassle isn't worth $20.

A class action lawsuit you unread retard

are we looking for white or black states on this map?

wtf are those borders

Those are the planned Internal Freedom Walls.

>this is an U.S. only board

Should have explained it better, OP.

Milk producers were found guilty of slaughtering nearly half a million cows a year for no reason except to keep milk prices up. Qualifies as price rigging.

Black.

Class action antitrust suit. TLDR people conspired to fix the price of dairy products in these states.

>You have to be inside the US to understand what a lawsuit is

Truly embarrassing. It's a great thing Brexit will bring the EU and other weak nations down with it

>an
Illiterate redneck confirmed.

What are the dairy industry being accused of?
Why does that only apply in certain "states"?

But I thought it was common knowledge that they have been over producing and destroying milk to keep the prices high for at least the last 20 years. Why are people getting money now?

This seems bizarre but I could use a spare $20.

is it legit or a scam

so please tell me how i'm supposed to sign up for this crap and get cash if i'm not in the U.S.
btw

>Current year of 2017
>People still thinking they can get free money by giving out personal info to a website

Really makes you think

I live in one of those states

really gets the noggin joggin

This is a good thing but every state should be participating. An even greater reason to be upset at the US dairy industry is the use of BGH and BST growth hormones, banned in every first world and many third world countries for their proven carcinogenic properties. Since no countries will accept the importation of a carcinogenic dairy product, the US dairy industry has to resort to the excessive slaughtering and other nefarious means to maintain profitability.

You can thank our Congress, bought and paid for by industries and corporations that have no interest whatsoever in the citizens' well being.

When u say one of these states, do u mean the white ones or black ones?

There was proven collusion.

black usually denotes highlighting on a white background

I've done this before for a computer parts settlement. These things take long enough that you'll probably forget you even signed up, but the check I received did clear my bank.

Regular milk disgusts me so I try and drink soy milk, rice milk, and almond milk.
Almond milk is supposedly the healthiest, but ever sip I have to force it down and literally try not to gag. Not sure why, but it's the only non rotten food I've ever been so repulsed by.

Does anyone else feel the same?

if enough people do this jobs will probably be lost and companies go under. rather not if it's just $10.

>Regular milk disgusts me
>Does anyone else feel the same?
what? no

a new state was formed when i wasn't paying attention?

I think Tennessee and West Virginia had a kid

Yes, regular almond milk is fucking disgusting.
I'd ask you to try the flavored kinds, but that won't really help either.

Well what about a blue background?

I do. Fag

Mandela effect

>Fag
there's no problem with you being a fag, but i don't understand how that's related to the kind of milk you prefer

I prefer man milk, fresh from the udder

Not samefag, but techically the word "an" is proper when it precedes a word that begins with a vowel.

are you retarded or just really bad at trolling?

Can I just go and buy some milk right now and claim this? lol

neither "US" or "united" begin with a vowel sound, they begin with a Y sound

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-08/cow-killing-and-price-fixing-in-your-supermarket-dairy-aisle
>The consumers claimed that between 2003 and 2010 the cooperatives paid above-market prices for dairy cows owned by member farmers, and sent them to be slaughtered before they would have otherwise.

>Those defendant cooperatives, as we mentioned, are made up of dairy farmers both large and small. The farmers sell their milk through the cooperatives to huge dairy processors (the folks who make your favorite yogurt), who then sell to retailers (your local supermarket). Gary Genske, treasurer of the National Dairy Producers Organization, says the processors often demand more milk from the cooperatives than is actually needed, creating a glut and driving the overall price of dairy down (which of course benefits the processors and hurts the farmers). “We have far too much product for what the market wants,” Genske said.

>So—according to the complaint filed five years ago in San Francisco federal court—the cooperatives came up with a way to fight the glut and boost prices. Kill hundreds of thousands of cows. This bovine execution initiative seemed to achieve its goal: From 2004 to 2008, producer prices rose 66¢ per hundredweight of milk, according to an analysis by Dr. Scott Brown of the University of Missouri-Columbia for cooperatives group.

FREAKING BIG DAIRY.

nigg you dont even need proof you bought milk

>Got free money through the Airborne lawsuit
>Got free redbull through the Redbull lawsuit
>Getting free money through the milk lawsuit

feels good man

>Dairy processors jew the farmers
>the farmers jew them back
>the farmers are punished, and the processors continue jewing them
>The Federal Reserve continues jewing everyone

The claim process isn't even complete, I think they will ask for proof of purchase at least.

congrats you made 75 dollars

It says no proof of purchase necessary

Rice milk is honestly the best tasting.
Hemp milk is surprisingly good too.

Fuck vegan girls but Im glad she made me try those two.

Will this impact the price of beef?

Coconut milk is the best.

If i own cattle i cant chose to slaughter them instead of milking them?

Thanks Obama

You can slaughter all the cows you want, as long as you don't collude with other milk sellers to jack prices up by doing it. And you could even do that if you didn't leave obvious proof around.

It's a good feeling starting the day with free lawsuit redbull before going to deposit your free lawsuit money

>bovine execution initiative
>sent them to be slaughtered before they would have otherwise

>making the slaughter of farm animals sound especially nefarious because there were some checks and balances that the made internally to protect dairy farmers from dangerously fluctuating markets

The government does this with all sorts of shit already.
Unions do this as well.

If you think this is a big deal you're a retard.

>I don't know what price rigging is

Next time don't out yourself as a retard so soon

Welcome to capitalism: everyone jewing everyone, including the goyim!

So, uber furher Himmler, how does the average jew not get jewed by the jews?

I remember signing up for the nutella one while i was drunk as shit and spending years wondering if I was gonna get my identity stolen. then last year i got a check for 6 dollars.

felt good man.