Reality is too lucid to be real

>Reality is too lucid to be real
>This dimension is completely illusory in it's nature
>Consciousness is a compensatory mechanism for a subconsciously knowing awareness that there is more to be understood
>This universe and all its laws are but a fraction of the whole picture
>The origin of this universe and it's laws will forever be unknown, unless we reach access to higher dimensions

Prove me fucking wrong.
Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amen brother! God bless!

Haha! Well memed my friend! *Raises wine glass*

I have you an upvote! Narwal on, my bacon comrade!

Which one?

The one your consciousness is in.

Reddit is the other way, faggot

Which one?

Whats a knowing awareness

Who cares? How does this influence our interpretation or continued study of any relevant field?

>one
The first three, and fourth.

Renders many fields pointless.

Like continuing work in proving the universe is made of only earth, water, fire and air.

You know.

But that would mean that the intellect is a huge limitation.
It would mean that all knowledge is redundant.
It would mean that all learning is non-essential.
It would mean that all words are worthless.
It would mean that all thought forms are needless.
It would mean that all concepts are irrelevant. It would mean that all thinking is extraneous.
It would mean that the mind is unnecessary.
It would mean that all memories are inane.
It would mean that all mental associations are unimportant.
It would mean that all physical sense perceptions are irrelevant.
It would mean that all emotionalism is in vain. It would mean that all wantingness and neediness is purposeless.
It would mean that all opinions are pointless.
It would mean that all beliefs are non-applicable.
It would mean that all views have no pertinence.
It would mean that all likes and dislikes are rendered obsolete.
It would mean that all thoughts are superfluous.
It would mean that the mind and body and ass are not the real "me" at all.
It would mean that the physicality of this world has to be let go of.
It would mean that all other goals are a waste of time.

Are we able to accept that? For knowing awareness, one has to.

Why would it mean any of that?

Oh shit nigga

How is it not self evident? Maybe you are just so trapped in your intellect you cant see the truth

really made me think

Everything you say is right.

Life goes in all directions, nothing is right or wrong.

Academia is a joke. But it stops being a joke when its intention strives for good things.
And becomes a joke again if those good things are pointless.

So you won't win.

Life is just if you want to live. To live is to see infinite and break away from thought patterns that are bound to memories but so is to die.

was meant for

What would happen if I built a magnet that could exert a intense pull on another magnet on pluto?

Insofar as it serves the Ego. The only knowledge that is redundant is that which helps the Ego exert itself, the only learning that is non-essential is that which helps the Ego exert itself, the only worthless words are those the Ego utters to exert itself, etc.

The Ego is the Spiritual man's Materialism. It tells us that its walls are the walls of everything. Impossible to peer through, it must be abandoned altogether in order to allow one to contemplate anything outside of it.

The Ego makes us look "downwards" to further degradation, Object>Rationality>Death; as opposed to "upwards" to the Form of Good, Subject>Gnosis>Salvation.

You didn't provide any evidence so I don't have to prove anything.

>Werewolves are real.

Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

Not OP, but you're completely missing the point.

They are real.
I can find you hundreds of werewolf masks and toys, there've been countless werewolves in movies, there are stories and folktales of such creatures through time.

In a very practical sense, yes, werewolves are real. We're talking about them, aren't we?

PROVE ME WRONG
U
C
A
N
T

What point? OP just regurgitated a bunch of Buddhist talking points with zero evidence for any of them. Hitchen's Razor applies.

Thats not how the word practical works

No u

>Practical
>so nearly the case that it can be regarded as so; virtual.

It goes on and on...

Relativity of interpretation creates complete and better understanding. How can half the alphabet inform you what the other half is like? It can't.

Materialists are the werewolves - unacknowledged bestiality.

Materialists are the vampires - infecting others with eternal death.

Materialists are the zombies - aimless meat automata.

Materialists are the ghosts - unable to break free from matter and their localized selves.

Sure, we only perceive a fraction of reality as it is but fortunately, we've devised tools to help us see the bigger picture.

Get your metaphysical nonsense out of here.

>the bigger picture
>posts an image of the smallest, most isolated, and unrelatable thing known

>metaphysical nonsense
>posts an image of non-verbal, non-representative, non-utilitarian memes

You can't exactly provide somebody else evidence for something that's only learned through direct experience.

I mean, you could go out and experience it for yourself. But without doing so, any attempt for somebody else to describe it to you is more or less useless. Words are only applicable when either in the conversation understand what is meant by the words.

Its not metaphysics. Its just reality.

Understand the difference.

Science describes a lot of things, and how they behave, but it isn't reality.

To be young is to be Aristotelean
To be old is to be Platonist

Damn, you're really really smart! You should write those thoughts down and enter future history books as the more revolutionary thinker of our time!

I am truly glad to be alive and read these mind-opening perceptions on life!

Emmm. I love pancakes, don't you? I could eat a stack of 2 or maybe 9973, although 2 is the only even number I'd eat.

You realize that these identical thoughts have been recorded and studied almost continuously for well over two thousand years.

And people like you and half the people responding are still ignorant.

Oh yes, indeed! My ignorance is truly outstanding when compared to your great philosophical superiority!

How could a reality-oriented, mindless sheep such as myself even attempt to comprehend the vast complexity of metaphysical conception? How fulfilling a life must be, knowing that everything one will ever get to experience as a mere mortal human is nothing but a small irrelevant part of the great truth! Yes, free mankind of their blinders! Make them contemplate on the truly important matters in life!

You're a role model, an alpha individual! Never forget that, you pioneer of knowledge and understanding!

So in other words you think you can invent any kind of bullshit and claim it's true because you feel it's true.

Truly a new era of intellect.

Dude. You're literally talking about providing evidence for subjective experience.

Do you realize how fucking stupid that is?

"Hey, so I'm feeling sad lately".
"Bullshit. Show me proof."

Its an exploration of subjective experience. Explore it, and its more or less guaranteed that you'll find a similar result.

Baiting so hard.

You can prove sadness. On the other hand you didn't show any proof for your claims. All you are is empty talk so far. And really uninteresting new age talk on top of it. So unless you have something interesting to show, go away.

Magnificent! My measly concealed techniques in the art of baiting have quickly and effortlessly been uncovered by your well-trained eye and mind. For so long have I been undefeated.

My sincerest apologies for underestimating your greatness!

If you find it uninteresting, its because you don't understand it.

If you're dismissing it as new age talk, then you misunderstand it.

There is evidence, but it must be seen for oneself. Its not evidence that can be printed on paper or demonstrated to another. It must be directly experienced. It simply is.

Also, how the fuck do you prove sadness?

Tears do not prove sadness. Sad events do not prove sadness. Their actions do not prove sadness. They have a sensation of sadness, but that sadness cannot be proven, but is known by the experiencer (though this is not strictly correct; there is no experiencer of sadness, there is simply the present experience of sadness).

>Prove me fucking wrong.
>Protip: You can't
That's because all of those things are unfalsifiable.

They can be directly experienced through dissolution of the ego, and viewing the world as it is rather than through the lens of ideas.

>and viewing the world as it is rather than through the lens of ideas
so by being retarded basically

you need to be retarded to see the world as it truly is

Sadness is increases in bilateral activity within the vicinity of the middle and posterior temporal cortex, lateral cerebellum, cerebellar vermis, midbrain, putamen, and caudate.

Again, you're not making any effort in proving or making your claims have any relevance. You're also keeping things as vague as possible so you can have as much lee way as possible. So let's have a solution to this.

Here are my postulates:

>Reality is lucid enough to be real
>This dimension is completely realistic in it's nature
>Consciousness is not a compensatory mechanism for a subconsciously knowing awareness that there is more to be understood
>This universe and all its laws are the whole picture
>The origin of the universe and it's laws will forever be known, unless we reach access to lower dimensions

Since I can't prove you wrong, surely you can refute my opposite claims and prove me wrong.

What's more retarded.

Taking time to view the world as it is, and returning to the world of ideas, knowing them to be only convenient conventions and representations.

Or.

Only ever living in the world of ideas, never seeing the world as it truly is, and being all the more confused and miserable for it.

While these realizations are cool, if you're smart enough to have them, once you've had them, you do kinda have to go back to living your mundane pleb life.

dude...I mean...like...woah...

When you've had them, nothing is mundane.

>Reality is lucid enough to be real
Until you experience a state of consciousness that is even more lucid. Like waking up from a dream that feels real, then feeling even more lucid once awake. Experience a state that is even more aware, and you realise the normal state is not really real.
>This dimension is completely realistic in it's nature
This dimension is fucking absurd and unrealistic (life)
>Consciousness is not a compensatory mechanism for a subconsciously knowing awareness that there is more to be understood
What is it?
>This universe and all its laws are the whole picture
Can't even see beyond observable universe
>The origin of the universe and it's laws will forever be known, unless we reach access to lower dimensions
You're in the lower dimension m8

>calls reality a dimension

Into the trash it goes.

the field in which you experience consciousness is most definitely a dimension

are you high?

You are not wrong, but you are not right either, OP. You just come up with a bunch of Russell's teapots. Better spend your time on something more productive

ctrl + f : "consciousness"
Hid thread.

But you're wrong. Once you just haven't felt the level of my consciousness to understand that I'm right. Leave your world of ideas and see understand true life.

>Prove me fucking wrong.
>Protip: You can't

Calm the fuck down. You are reality, create yourself, create reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w

I'm a little late

Do you have evidence?

The evidence is that he feels it's right. And you can't prove him wrong until you feel the same.

Fucking kek.

>When you've had them, nothing is mundane.
Yes, yes. Existence is truly wondrous, etc. At the end of the day, life is work. And work by definition is mutually exclusive from the feeling of wonder.

All this scoffing is really inspired by our pervasive culture of anti-intellectualism. Which is the belief that intelligent people aren't really. That they are just pretending or something. It's basically envy, nothing more. So it's ironic that other intelligent people, scientifically-minded people, are participating in it.

This.

>ironic
More like degrading

>Reality is too lucid to be real
More like our minds are too limited to grasp the scope of reality. We can only marvel at it, admit our own ignorance, and try to learn a few things along the way.
Self-refuting claim, so no proof necessary.
>Consciousness is a compensatory mechanism for a subconsciously knowing awareness that there is more to be understood
Subconscious awareness is an oxymoron. We are only aware of limitations through consciousness.
>This universe and all its laws are but a fraction of the whole picture
I agree, but clearly for different reasons than you.
>The origin of this universe and it's laws will forever be unknown, unless we reach access to higher dimensions
Could be true for all we know at this point.

>More like our minds are too limited to grasp the scope of reality
>Self-refuting claim
Self-Objectificating claim
>Subconscious awareness
Your subconsciousness-es awareness of it's self(state of self)