>whiskey coke
literally makes you look like an idiot frat boy, never order these

>rum and coke
same as above, except even more sweet and disgusting

>moscato, white zinfandel, rose
if you're a guy it makes you look like a faggot, if you're a woman a thot

>pinnacle vodka flavors
should be self explanatory

grown men that drink whiskey cokes particularly set of my 'tism. It literally screams I have no taste and I'm here to get slammed. The fact that so many fedoralords seem to think that "whiskey coke" is a manly drink seems to make it even worse.

> t. 19 year old autist

>this level of autism

Why do you care?

I'm 24 and posting on this himalayan model airplane forum so I guess that's worse than being a 19 year old autist.

seriously though, whiskey coke is a pleb tier drink

That depends on the quality of the whiskey, and you can't always get the good stuff.

The real offender, though, is your blanket dismissal of entire genres of wine, which certainly have their place.

>be an obese autistic NEET
>look down on fratboys having fun and enjoying a drink

Truly sad.

>things you stop doing once you're actually mature

noticing and caring about what other people drink

I was in a frat. It's cool when you're young, but no one takes you seriously once your out. Once you graduate it's time to ditch the whiskey cokes.

I love wine. White zinfandel and moscatos don't count though. They're trash. I've heard their are decent rose's out there so maybe i'll scratch that one. Stand by my other stuff.

Why dillute good whiskey with coke? I can see a dash of water or plain soda but coke, bleggh

>Why dillute good whiskey with coke?
Like I said, you can't always get the good stuff. Mixed drinks began as a tactic to make the best of a bad situation, and that's still how they work.

Moscatos are a dessert wine, and there are plenty of good ones to be served with a light dessert. There are also good White Zinfandels. Sweet wines are not lesser.

>Things you stop drinking when you're 40
>Everything but beer, lemonade 4loko and clear grain alcohol
Oh wait, that's just me attempting to feel validated on my own lifestyle by trying to dictate it to others. I don't really need to do that now do I?

if I put coke in shitty whiskey and get it to get drunk, I don't do it to enjoy the whiskey. most adults also don't care what someone else does short of it directly impacting their enjoyment. the mistake you make is assuming people do things to seem manly and cool when in actuality soda makes ethanol easier to swallow faster.

This. OP needs to get over himself.

4loko gold is master race.

I agree with OP. Whiskey Cokes are fucking gay.

This one time I was at a work happy hour, which I rarely go to because my fellow employees tend to be brutish and crude but I figured I would try and show face at this one.

I had a martini-dirty, with rocks on the side. This is a classy drink.

One of the new employees a recently hired account exec, ordered a whiskey coke and everyone was secretly talking behind his back about how trashy he was.

He was next to me when he ordered. I took a sip of my delicious martini and scoffed as the whole bar looked on in shame.

Just don't drink whiskey cokes.

I generally don't care what people eat or drink but I will automatically resent anyone who orders chicken tenders or a man who orders white wine without an entree.

Yeah, gold is basically the only other acceptable flavor just because it's unflavored. I have no idea why they produce so many terrible terrible flavors.

>but no one takes you seriously
With worthless opinining like your OP, no one ever will.
You sound like a retard.
The fact that you bring it here makes it conclusive.

I drink rum and coke and whiskey and coke. I enjoy the flavor. I put just a small amount of cola in it, and some ice and water(has to be certain water though). I really don't give a fuck about some autist on a cambodian boot repairing board not endorsing it.
I've had expensive scotch many times, and cognac, sure its good, many of them I enjoy, but in my many years of boozing i find them pretty overrated and terribly tryhard.
The biggest scotch drinking person i know, with a very large collection of brands is a 58 year old professor who is very wealthy, and even he had a few drinks of 30$bottle booze and coca cola with me.
Being an adult means not really caring what people think, and learning to just do what you enjoy. If you love McChickens, giver'. If you like dating fat single moms, go for it. People doing shit to impress other people or seem "better" or "refined" is literal fucking cancer, and not people you'd want to hang out with for any length of time.

I think I stopped drinking water when I turned 19.

i cant think of anything i could actually care less about than what other people drink

liquor and mixed drinks

What about whiskey and coffee

This is satire, right? A martini is an old hags drink

I only ever drink craft beers and occasionally light domestics but last weekend I ordered an old fashioned with makers mark. It was disgusting and just tasted like straight whiskey. What did I do wrong? It got better as the ice melted and as I stirred it more, but still wasn't something I'd get again. Bad bartender? Wrong bourbon? Am I a bitch? Help me make a better decision next time. I can typically stomach and even sometimes enjoy other cocktails.

Breast milk

ONE WHISKEY, NEAT, ON THE ROCKS.

>>ITT things you stop drinking once you turn 19
alcohol

I remember we used to drink this shit called St Ides Special Brew

God, it made me sick one time.

>noticing and caring about what other people drink

Advice that every shitty bitter IPA drinking faggot needs to learn. Don;t give me shit because I'm drinking Cider that doesn't taste like hog urine.

Why do that when you have liqueur (like Bailey's) and coffee???

Maker's just plain isn't great. Also, it really does take a good bartender to make a good Old Fashioned.

Sambuca and coffee is absolutely top tier

>Any sugar mixer and hard liquor

>Be an adult
>Stop caring about trying to prove yourself through arbitrary bullshit such as drink chocies
I don't particularly like anything listed in the OP but nothing screams "manchild" more than autists who obsess over appearing masculine

>being this much of a numale

No one takes you seriously

People that care about other people's drinks and what drinks qualify as manly are infinitely more pathetic than people that mix soda pop and alcohol.

I love captain morgan and coke.

Well whiskey is kinda gross, and coke makes it much more enjoyable.

So I totally agree.

>tfw living in Japan and order all the "girly" drinks because nobody cares

Im at the age where I don't like drinking a lot of sweet drinks because it makes me sick but its nice being able to order anything without faggy people like OP judging you

>my face when I slam a liter of appletinis and fuck your dad

Casis soda and vodka.

>muh niqqa

Sounds like a kid who has just been exposed to cocktails

Has anyone here tried all the IBA cocktails?

Light Beer

>pretentious booze snob
>doesn't drink just to get drunk
>calls others fedoralords

Anything that isn't at least a third of your age. That should about cover it.

>Drinking to get drunk
How's college, bud. Enjoy it while it lasts, because your fun is going to end real fast.
Did you know 35℅ of college grads end up committing suicide their first year after graduation?

I drink to get drunk but I also appreciate the taste. That being said, I still don't mind drinking Budweiser.

It sounds like you shouldve added to that percentage

32 - drinking box wine at home after 12 hour day at decent office job where i pull ~90k.

I've never drank to not get drunk in my entire life, Oh boy. This comment is literally game changing. Is m cat judging me right now? FUCK

I drink to get drunk why else would you drink

>I'm in my 20's and I think I'm above everyone else with my tastes in drinks.
I remember being like that. Thought I knew everything.
You grow out of it.

>Drinking alcohol over 19

How to spot the BIGGEST pleb.

Grow up, dude.

Real adults don't need drugs to be happy.

That statistic is the biggest load of bullshit I have read all week.

That was (supposed to be) a manhattan.

What did you read last week?

>Real adults don't need drugs to be happy
kek who do you think I am? I'm literally peter pan incarnate so of course i'm not a real adult.

>there was a time when I would be too embarrassed to order Pimm's

I'm glad I grew out of that phase.

I am just under the opinion that a half decent whisky or rum mixed with coke is similar to putting ketchup on a good steak.

Coconut water is the best mixer for anything but I have a tree growing outside so I have a bias

Okay,
but Pepsi is fine, right?

>nothing because feigning maturity is for autists and real maturity is drinking whatever the fuck you want

>ITT things you stop doing once you become a functional adult

>judging people based on what they drink
>caring if people judge you based on what you drink

I drink cheap whisky and coke all the time. Normally Lidl own brand (Queen margot i think) It tastes a bit acrid on its own but with a bit (not a lot) it tastes nice. If i was to drink a whisky on its own its normally talisker, with a bit of water.

Normally i drink either cider or vodka if out though. I prefer Russian standard vodka, its much smoother than Smirnoff and the like, and basically the same price too.

The cider is nearly always Magners Irish or Bulmers (very similar) Strongbow is tramp piss.

>things you stop drinking once you turn 19.

Alcohol. I'm a grown up with big boy things to do. Getting drunk was fun as a dumb teen but once responsibility grabs you the alcohol must be ditched.

Any bottom shelf/frat-tier light beer. Other light beers like Bud Light or Miller Lite are also generally not acceptable unless you're drinking for several hours at a barbecue or Super Bowl party or something.

Fuck off I love my tendies

literally this

>drinking alcohol over 19
ok, i bet you also drink milk
looks like you have some growing up to do
real adults do heroin

Real adults spend multiple nights with the barrel of a loaded 10mm Sig Sauer pistol in their mouth, mentally agonizing over every terrible thing that has ever happened to them and how worthless they are while silently wishing their finger would act of its own accord and depress the trigger, splattering their consciousness over the cheap wallpaper :)

REAL adults go on bi-yearly holidays to a third world country to take part in organised ritual trophy hunts, where they chase their prey which usually is a bunch of orphans

but hey, what you're doing is also fine, just ignore the snicker of ladies that may hear about your '''''''''''''''hobbies''''''''''''''''

kek ameicans are fucking pathetic

I occasionally like some ketchup with my steak.
With blue steak, adds a bit of tang to the juicy mellow centers flavour.
To each their own.

OBSESSED

>ITT children and fedoralords try to tell everyone else what adult non-fedoralords are supposed to drink

>I am important and people care what I think

Now see, that was your first mistake

>Not liking Cuba Libres

you aren't really a man unless you own a boat

it's not illegal to drink in a boat, but it is illegal to be drunk if you are the one driving it (same as having a car)

a man would never dream of letting anyone other than him drive his boat, so he chooses not to drink but offers refreshments to his guests

>The fact that so many fedoralords seem to think that "whiskey coke" is a manly drink

Source: OP's ass

there is literally nothing more feminine in a man than obsessing over appearing masculine through ones drink seleciton

I beg to differ, ma'am. Straight whiskey is the only drink for a masculine man.

Malibu and Coke is my go to if they don't have some overly-sugary mixed drink

I'm almost certain that
Is the Irish Stew Guy/Homemade Lasagna Guy.
The style is too similar to my eye for mere coincidence.

>ask for water at bar
>qt next to me sarcastically tells me its good to stay hydrated
just...

Nah, that's when you've given up. You can not care about certain facets of life but as a young person you have to care about other people's impression of you. Whether this includes caring about what they think about your drink is debatable.

I was thinking it was the stew guy also.

>drinking alcohol at ALL

What's it like being underage, kiddos?

You shoulda socked her right in the vagina

It's pretty OK being like literally most of the world.

>not getting drunk then drinking gin
feelsgoodman