I read Himalayan salt is a meme and not healthier than cheaper, industrial salt?

I read Himalayan salt is a meme and not healthier than cheaper, industrial salt?

it's better for cooking. much in the same way as kosher salt but no it isn't directly related to healthier eating but oh well. idiots will still buy it in excess.

>better for cooking

explain

Your cooking will be more successful if you use it.

Waiting for Sriracha Himalayan salt....

It does taste a little different than regular salt. Not quite a meme, but if anyone says it's healthier/better to cook with they're full of shit.

Doesn't it just have some iron in it?

It tastes different from kosher and regular table salt, but I know of no health value...just flavor.

i buy it ironically

Tfw o3í3 priplr have called Himalayen

It's obviously not healthier than, industrial salt?

This salt seems to taste better

Iodized salt is still the healthiest though

The thumbnail looks like someone just finished a bowl of pasta with a tomato based sauce and left a mess behind.

>if it becomes popular then it could be a meme and if it might be a meme I need to ask Veeky Forums if I should talk shit about it before I make a decision and just think for myself

>if anyone says it's healthier/better to cook with they're full of shit
Explain how you can make that statement without sounding like you're full of shit yourself. Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass like the people you're accusing of being full of shit too.

WHY nigger? i use it and it tastes good man

Holy shit I wrote thid in my sleep. I dont even know what its trynna say

I do like Himalayan salt better than regular, but I like smoked sea salt more. The best salt I've ever had was from Austria.

enjoy your goiter

It's colored with food coloring.

Wouldn't surprise me

It just tastes better.

Because company A that packages Himalayan salt has skylights in the factory, making for a more pleasant workplace environment. Morgan doesn't have skylights :(

In what way does Himalayan salt taste better? I've tried it

>I've tried it

Meant never tried it