R8 my dinner: chili beans with cream of mushroom soup and ground beef, and al dente butter shells

r8 my dinner: chili beans with cream of mushroom soup and ground beef, and al dente butter shells

dinosaur food/dog

>Ground Beef
>Thinking that's "Al Dente"
>Butter shells
>Jury Rigged white boy chili

-3/10, you'd be better off puking up your last three meals and eating them instead

I don't really like shells. If it was over spaghetti though, I'd eat it. Would need to be way spicier than I expect yours is.

depressing/10

Deconstructed chilimac.

spiciness is another way of saying the food has no inherent flavor.

Not necessarily, a spicy note in the flavor is a good addition as long as it doesn't override everything

Cream of mushroom soup based chili isn't going to get overpowered by a little tabasco - or a lot.

Let's be real, drowning that nastiness in tabasco can only be a good thing

nice try that's canned stagg chili with Knorrs side dish creamy garlic shells, less creamy since you didnt use milk.

Fucking this
>hurr white people dont spice their food
Because we eat things that already HAVE flavor!
Ffs

Really. Give me an example of one traditionally white food with any genuine flavor to it

Victory

I'd eat it

Massive portion dude

Looks decent to me
Better than the frozen crap I just ate

>Chicken Cordon Bleu
>Waffles
>Lasagna

Everything you filthy ape

Emancipation was a mistake

what makes you think you can tell the doneness of the pasta?

Mayo and pasta salad

it is losing its shape already, clearly overdone

Let's not start this again.

Just admit that you are wrong.

>Chicken Cordon Bleu
Wow, ham and cheese stuffed chicken, so yummy (sarcasm)

>Waffles
Bland af without topping

>Lasagna
First, actual italians aren't white. Second, actual lasagana (and pasta sauce for that matter) is spicy, dumbass

Bratwurst

Cool, I actually am white, so p sure y'all are just weak and can't handle flavor

If you actually know how to do it right, it's pretty easy to tell by looking at it

Literally the two most flavorless things on the planet, fucking nailed it, dipshit

Name something good

u r wrong

Do you have any actual reasons those things aren't stupid examples or ya just gonna keep sucking down mayonnaise on wonderbread?