I legit made this pizza by hand. Pls r8 and comment

I legit made this pizza by hand. Pls r8 and comment

I seem to be picking up on a distinct lack of anchovies.

Seems okay. Crust looks kinda bland. Slightly reminiscent of Little Caesar's

Anchovies are the devil's topping

>cooked level
decently well, could have gone a little longer

>crust
shit, you did not form it well

>dough
should have pressed the dough harder, that shit is 80% bread.

>using shredded cheese instead of thick slices

5/10 I'd still eat though

Looks ok , I'd eat it.

>pepperoni

trash

I thought it looked like little Cezars too

Looks pretty good. The crust looks dry and bland. I would recommend you put something on that for next time. Would eat.

those grease levels look very flavorful

is it gays night or something? Seeing a lot more faggotry than normal. pepperoni is based

based if you like a sopping wet greasy za

5/10 would insert rectally

>2017
>not wiping the grease off your pepperoni before putting it on the pizza

>flower

or just get a non greasy topping, fatty. try a vegetable for once

There was too much flour on the bottom. I was paranoid about having it stick to the pizza peel.

Naw. I like flavor

I made one a few weeks ago for the first time that was surprisingly good. Even the girlfriend liked it. Thought about asking about it here but then I realized I don't give a shit because it was delicious and I don't need negativity in my life.

Hey man.

Good for you. I'm serious. The internet is really a negative place.

>the internet is really a negative place

Veeky Forums is love though

Looks tasty. 8/10 would eat.

Veeky Forums regularly has threads dedicated to jerking each other off over how bad a mentally-challenged man is at cooking.

That's out of love (and to get away from all the fast food shitposting).

Not a bad attempt, looks like your dough is just a hair tacky and dense. Try covering it with abit of oil and letting it rise for a longer period. Maybe add just a touch more water.

Theres too many food elitists and retards for Veeky Forums to truly be purely positive

Sounds like you're in the closet. Only people who need to put pepperoni (which comes in the form of a sausage that is sliced) are fags.

>food elitists

It's the fucking food board, user.

What do you expect?

>farine

>"the" girlfriend
>"the"

Why do ppl do this

Looks alright OP. Did you use a whole-milk low moisture cheese? Was it grated yourself?
Some tips:
1. Pre-cook the pepperoni halfway before putting them on your pizza to bake so that they won't leach little pools of grease in your pie.
2. Brush the exposed crust with some butter and/or olive oil and herbs to keep it from drying out (assuming you have a lean dough) like in your picture.

Dough looks a bit under-cooked which may be due to an under-heated oven or too much toppings. A bit of oil brushed on the edge of the dough would be a good addition.
Other than that it looks really appetizing.

They're not elitists, they are know-nothings who think they know it all, giving horrible advice and critique.

looks good senpai

>>using shredded cheese instead of thick slices
>5/10

Ok what on gods green earth makes you think cheese slices would be worth anything on a pizza

Get a load of this loser.

That's how their retarded mom made it. They don't know any better.

Get a load in your mouth from papa, fgt.

Good for you, I made like 20 of these at work today, and they looked a hell of a lot better than that piece of garbage.

He's probably talking about sliced fresh mozzarella you fucks. Which is fucking amazing.

>probably...
>sliced fresh mozzarella
you crumble fresh mozz on top, you don't pull out a knife and slice it. Same with basil; you don't chop it, you tear it.
I get what you're trying to say, but... fuck off. Stay at the shallow end of the pool.

Next time use a bit of cornmeal to prevent sticking

I sound like a spic rn but it would've looked (and tasted) better with jalapenos on it.
On a scale of 69-420 It'll be about 290. (C-)
>It's THICC
>It's still pizza godammit

But...
>Looks bland
>Lacks other topping
>Crust is shitty.

Looks good. You could try fresher ingredients, fresh soft mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.

You do know it doesn't change the final product? I could give you three pizzas, one with sliced mozzarella, one with grated, one with crumbled, and you wouldn't be able to tell me which one is which because it fucking melts
this isn't just uncooked mozzarella in a salad which would make eating a slice awkward, it's a god damn congealed mess of a cheese by the end because ovens are so fucking hot

>nice crust, a little too much cheese, not completely covered in toppings

Looks great desu

There's a general for that, faggot:

Repeat after me:

> COOKING EVERY DAY THREAD
> I WILL NOT CREATE DUPLICATE THREADS BECAUSE I'M NOT A LOWLIFE FAGGOT

you sound like a spic because you're using a name, not because jalapenos are good, you fucking ingrate
filtered

suck a fucking dick loser

The only fucking dick loser here is you and you suck even at that, faggy mcgayfish.

such autism

>Cutting through the pepperonis
>not arranging them so you have an equal uncut number on each slice

1/10

It looks like pizza I guess, but your crust looks undercooked or something.

when you say by hand you mean your intestines
because that looks like shit

>made by hand
>store bought frozen
Tossing it into the oven...made by hand

Absolutely disgusting

You're using the wrong kind of mozz, you didn't cook it long enough, the crust isn't thin enough, and next time maybe brush it with some butter so it browns.

7.5/10, I'm not mean, would eat. Good job, user.

Looks pretty good

Here's a tip

When you roll your dough, try using a pan or a small plate to measure your targeted size. Place it on top and cut around using a pizza cutter (easier than a knife)

You'll cut out a more uniform shape.

It looks pretty good to me, right fluffiness of the crust, cheese is evenly distributed, proportions look right. Was it delicious?

Hi OP, the trick to getting that nice bubbly crunchy crust is to set your oven as hot as it goes (~550F) and blasting it for 12-15 mins.

Overall it looks edible. I'd eat it.

Here's mine I made last night. Mozzarella (bocconcini) with some shredded parmesan, a few basil leaves I had and a little pork sausage I had in the fridge. Couldn't be fucked getting the shape perfectly uniform but I think the kinda rustic vibe works for pizza since it still cut up fine.

I heated the dough up in a hot as fuck cast iron pan on the stove while I put on the toppings and then finished it off in a blasted oven with the broiler going on full as well for a few minutes. Still getting it down perfect, but came out good

500 would do.

I don't get the part about setting the dough on a rack. Just get a sheet.

Are you gonna eat that pizza Scooby-Doo style, user?

3/5. Would eat. Not great but okay. Could use a couple more minutes in the oven, to lose that corpse paleness of dough, shit tier salami wrinkled and leaked lard, cheese irregular as fuck, middle has half-inch layer, and the near edge has two inches of cheeseless dough, and for visual appeal it could definitely use some greens. But it looks quite edible and tasty, save for the big bare crust in front. Not a thing that would be acceptable from a pizzeria, but good enough as home-made, doesn't look like any bad mistakes were made, it can be enjoyable.

I like this one. Looks pretty great, the irregular edges are slightly weird but nothing bad, toppings seem great, crust done just right, 5/5.

Oh hey, you're that user. Love your pizzas my dude.