What are some expensive alcohols to show off for girls when they come over

What are some expensive alcohols to show off for girls when they come over

Middle school girls love this shit, OP.

Cringe

Cognac but I doubt that they'd like to drink it. make sure to get an XO of course.

this thread is dumpster chic.

>to show off for girls when they come over
If a guy has bottles of alcohol visibly stacked somewhere, he obviously got issues.
You hide the good stuff somewhere away from others to see and offer it to worthy ones.

>girls
Show them a full box of pic related and watch their knees buckle as their panties gush.

barles and james

Jagermeister

>drinking alcohol to impress girls

Box wine is good shit, though. Fuck bottles.

>alize
>andre
>4locos
>mikes hard whatever
>pucker
>moscato ($4-$10 range)
>Smirnoff (this is the tip of the top for most bar skanks)

Women don't think about how much alcohol costs, they rarely buy it themselves. And if they do?
It's probably a $12-$20 bottle of flavored vodka or malt liquor.

There is good box wine, but don't pretend most of it isn't cheap crap.

Honestly any of the flavored Smirnoff's or Three Olives will drive them nuts they only care if it tastes good while fucking them up

UV blue

>the only care if it tastes good
>gets them fucked up

That sums it up.
And honestly, I feel the same way.

Overpriced booze is for people who have no excitement/energy/spirit in their life and substitute it with meaningless things/words/ideals that add up to nothing at the end of the day.

What's the best price-performance vodka for cocktails?

Smirnoff or Skyy for name brands
Pinnacle for offbrand

Thanks. Is Absolut any good?

How old are the girls? Most girls in their 20s just drink shit like vodka and cranberry, so just get some name brand vodka like Skyy or Absolut. They will go "OMG, I looooove Skyy, I got so fucked up on it one time...blahblahblah"

>girls
>coming over
Get off my Veeky Forums.
Yeah, the whole site.

>girls are ignorant and therefor impossible to impress via a well stocked liquor cabinet
a woman on the other hand is a different story. if she's a proper sophisticated adult that is. Have some small batch whiskeys on hand for cocktails, learn to make a decent old fashioned or sazerac and have something like bulleit rye for it and she'll react like you are donald draper

It's decent but overpriced

Thanks for the advice.

>implying

*tips*

Drunksluts love:
-jagermeister
-goldschlager
-99 apples/bananas/berries etc
-hypnotiq
-some other name brand vodkas like grey goose, skyy, ketel one, stoli, etc.

And like a jingling keys in front of a cat, they are also impressed by a fridge with a fuckload of drinks and mixers in it, so diet and regular coke, gatorades, flavored sparkling waters, wine coolers, alcopops, etc.

In college we used to keep the bottle and refill it with the cheap shit. Bitches can't tell the difference.

this.

my bros bought a bottle of gentleman jack for like 50 dollars and just refilled it with either regular jack or evan williams

This would impress a 15 year old.
To a normal human being you would come off as a cosby-tier rapist.

>implying women are human beings

that's a good joke nigga