Want some chips /v/?

Want some chips /v/?

this thread is clearly gamer culture and is allowed on /v/ LMAO

Salt and Vinegar please.

Those of you who go for the pretzels, make sure to stay hydrated if you eat a bunch because you will get dehydrated and a massive headache because dehydration + sodium levels.

Sure man, bring me some Fritos, that's some good shit. Don't you dare come back with shitty Doritos, though!

Is that why they call you Britbongs? You people are fucking disgusting.

None of you guys are funny. If you want to prevent cancer, consider standing out in front of the shuttle that is running in front of the hotel on the hour. Thank you.

Gimme some twisties or some sour cream and chives bro

Looks like the average Amerifat snacks shelves to me, senpai. Though I think the lack of Mountain Dew cross advertisements on the Doritos gives it away.

I fucking loved those Cheese popcorn when I visited Canada, thats why I gained so much fucking weight when I was there. That and Kelsey's

>No based Munchos, the best god damned potato chips in existence

I don't care that they have almost no flavor, and make as much of a mess as Cheetos; they are the BEST snack for gaming. I can down four bags of them by myself in one session.

fritos are literally grease flavored i am going to vomit

sun chips I'm an adult ok

if you've got beer chips i'll have those
if not, i guess whatever barbecue
so help me if they're ruffled

Man, I hope you drink some water when you do that shit or you are exaggerating.

The soldium content in munchos is insane dude, seriously.

That's not good for you.

Oh, a true connoisseur, what's your preferred brand of chips?

Can you get me some beef jerky instead? It's in the same aisle.

>growing up i thought funyuns were great
>as an adult i cant untaste the mess of chemicals funyuns are now and realize i cant eat them ever again because of it

Holy shit they are rancid.

Here, my man, this is you.

And if you are not being ironic... consider killing yourself for your shit taste?

Why are all American potato chips variations on cheese or Mexican flavours, but all British chips are all weird meaty flavours like beef or pigs in blankets?

>youre atheist if you like flavors
???

I would rather have some carrots.

Bagel chips, sea salt and vinegar, and those really spicy rolled things are the only chips I enjoy eating. I'm doing keto cut right now though so no thanks.

Grab some kettle jalapeon my dude

What does being a fedora wearing hipster have to do with being an atheist??????

Yo fuck this shit, where the takis at?

Beef jerky is fucking amazing but so damn expensive.

Can you get me some fritos, please?

>tfw havent eaten chips in 2 years

I miss it sometimes, but they make me looklike an acne ridden child

I think he got his memes mixed up. Americans eat any old thing, even "ketchup" flavored potato chips. Fedoras are atheist women worshippers

best shit incoming

You mean juh lapeno?

Ever try making your own? It's not difficult, there's even an episode of Good Eats where Alton shows you how to make it with a box fan and furnace filters, if you don't have a smoker.

UK Pringles fuck my shit up every time famalam. I wish those cuntpoppers would get transferred to the NA team so I can enjoy tubetatoes again.

Hating Fritos doesn't make you a connoisseur, it means your fucking tongue works

>you will never have the good 3d doritos ever again

Don't watch Alton Brown, he seriously unironically makes a "bill nye" show for adults with stupid, childish, juvenile skits. Any "knowledge" he might has doesn't even count because 1) he's not a chef, and 2) his research team wrote the information for him to read

Doritos are corn tortilla chips, not potato chips. Lays' potato chips (Brits have them under the Walkers name) has meaty flavors in the US. UTZ also does a couple of meatish flavors too.

I like pringles but they give me super bad indigestion and nausea. I don't know if it's the oil or the heavily processed potato product they're made out of.

Only real chefs can make beef jerky?

They taste great, dude, maybe you are just a picky sissy?

>discontinued black pepper jack doritos
>discontinued blazin buffalo ranch doritos
>discontinuted loaded baked potato ruffles like 3 different times
>user submitted lays flavors are all shit
>only good sounding flavors are shitty kettle chips
why do japan and canada get all the good flavors? it's not fair.

Doesn't make the info any less accurate.

Those tasted like stale ass hair, I can't believe there's people that unironically want them back.

Who /frenchonion/ here?

>its a special snowflake flavor
>its just basically another more normal flavor just with the special snowflake name attached to the bag

I hate when they do this.

>>discontinued blazin buffalo ranch doritos

Not anymore famalam. They're back. They were one of my fav flavors before being discontinued. I just wish they'd bring back taco flavor.

top tier chip right there

>taco doritos
I don't know where you are, but they're still around here in Commiefornia.

Garden Salsa all day erryday

How fucking retarded are you?
There's a dollar sign in the picture and we call them 'crisps'

>its just cheese and onion but without using the words cheese or onion

I can't even imagine the total weight of people in this thread considering there are people reminiscing over dorito flavors unironically.

Good taste. Also see pic related.

This shit right here.

I only eat chips when hanging out with friends

My nigga.
>That feel when you'd get a handfull of these for a cheap price

>SUPER BUFFALO HOT WING GOUDHA RANCH SPECIAL
>its just sour cream and cheddar

>HAMBURGER DILL PIZZA ROLL EXTREME RANCH SPECIAL
>its just sour cream and cheddar

you want some salsa for your chips?

>DUDE WATER AND CELERY LMAO

Only self hating fatties rant about diets because they're on one. Not everyone has to eat conservatively in order to stay thin. Sorry you're so fat that you can't enjoy some chips without guilt.

Who /putchipsonsandwich/ here?

SALSA

NICE AND WATERY

>no OLW
I don't want any of that garbage in OP

Space raiders are beast but you'd need like 70 bags to fill a hole. They're like scented air.

it ruins the structural integrity of the san when you do that, it just falls apart

>10p
Oh to live in simpler times.

have I heard "watery"?

NO JACKPOSTING PLEASE

>it just keeps pouring

jesus christ jack

are they really back? the last time I looked at the store they only had ranch dipped hot wings which wasn't as good.

What the actual fuck is going on here

>mad eceleb faggot

>foodthread without jack

no

>Waffle cut
Looks fucking retarded. What purpose does it serve other than giving it a special snowflake look at the cost of making the chip a crumbling piece of shit?

No this isn't the ranch hotwings, it's blazin buffalo ranch. I saw them at walmart last week.

waffle cut chips are really thick and very crunchy. they don't just fall apart.

kino

it crumbles/melts in your mouth

someone explain the kettle chip meme to me

>what if we made chips but instead of making them crispy they're hard as fuck and break into tiny shards in your mouth

PAN

NICE AND CHILLED

What was his endgame?

Some people enjoy more crunch.

they're artisanal they're craft they're local the'yre non-gmo they're fresh they're low fat

it's hard to deepfry

That poor ring has gone through some shit.

Nice toddler teeth you little dork ass.
Stick to eating soup, kid.

so?

Did this guy ever set foot in a kitchen before deciding to make these videos?

chipkino

Doritos are pretty good. Haven't had spicy nachos in months.

Sometimes I need to feel like I'm eating concrete.

I don't know man, I don't know

I don't heat my olive oil before tossing chicken breasts in. Is that really such a bad practice? I just don't like the hot oil popping and splashing everywhere, so I put the chicken in the cold oil, cover it, heat it, occasionally move the pan, flip once, and done.

This shit is a joke right? Like is this an adult swim sketch?

are you a pleb?

>you will never have high class rare chicken
Feels bad man

Why in god's name does he hold everything by press his knuckles against it like all he's doing is chopping some parsley? You need a fucking grip.

rare meat = best meat

shits not done till all the juices turn clear