Why is the notion of a genetic difference between the races so taboo...

Why is the notion of a genetic difference between the races so taboo? I mean the races have been diverging for 1/3 the time modern humans have existed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyZltYdr8Ao
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22222219
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does it matter to you so much is the real question

Firstly if you try to teach them all the exact same way, someone is going to get screwed out of the best possible education for them in particular

>he fell for the "/pol/ isn't satire" meme

It isn't taboo. You're just an idiot.

>BLM ghetto rats tears coming already
Oh this is gonna be a good one. Let them floodgates open.

>DASS RACISS

because sharing the same skin colour as other people who have achieved things in STEM makes him feel better about being a 22-year-old basement-dwelling /pol/-reading loser.

samefag

>tumblr filename
you have to go back to tumblr SJW.

samefag

There isn't a single black guy in my STEM class.

samefag

>my STEM class
confirmed for butthurt /pol/tard roleplaying on the internet

sage

>ii-its confirmed guise D':
god I'm loving this. keep crying please.

I don't know a single accredited university that has a class called 'STEM.'

What is in the syllabus for 'STEM'? Are the midterms difficult?

Nice try, /pol/

this thread is going nicely

let's add a frog meme

>BLM rapist doesn't know what STEM stands for
how surprising...

Do you just shitpost on Veeky Forums all day? Don't you have a job, perhaps something in retail or in a warehouse somewhere?

This thread is retarded and bait
Its taboo because the results would automatically racist, as there are undeniable genetuc differences between races.

It's not something that could be ignored considering there are 1 billion black Africans.

Because the knowledge is not relevant to any progress whatsoever, all it does is spawn more hatred between groups of people. If you really think that achieves anything, then the more interesting question really is

It would be very relevant to progress to know that 1 billion humans are genetically disposed to being less intelligent.

samefag

>anecdotal evidence
>Veeky Forums

back to

Forcing diversity causes hatred between people.

Having truthful information allows people to be better decision makers.

I would never settle in a black majority area. The disparity in crime statistics makes it a negligently selfish act in regards to my family.

The simplest things are more fateful. A toddler who is unable to resist, more than five seconds, getting the marshmellow tells you more about his future than an IQ test. Being around people who have naturally lower gratification delay times is fucking hell when they grow up and show the same regard to their options as to being a toddler and grabbing a marshmellow.

Do you know what that means? He was responding with a personal statement to an assumption about his person.

Not really. It's not the average citizen that makes society progress the most, but the top few percentiles of the most intelligent people out there, who could have any skin color really.

race isnt skin color. A Jap and a Fillipino have different skin colors yet both are the same race. Skin color is in fact the thing that matters least when it comes to race.

hey, anectodal evidence is exactly what it means; Evidence.

Because in reality blacks never once cared about racial equality they are racial supremacist thats why they agree on anything that makes look superior to other.

The only ones who would get butthurt are white liberals who project humanity on blacks that lack it in the first place.

Blacks have already agreed most of them are idiots but they only care about that when a non black says it,a black could say all blacks are retards and none of them would give a shit because blacks are racial supremacist it fucks with their ego if an outsider challenges their egotistical view of their own kind. This is why blacks dont do a thing if a black says the N word in negative context.

Progress doesn't only mean groundbreaking 1 in a century discoveries but also slow developments like civilization, rising literacy rates and of course avoiding lowering the average IQ of a population by mixing it with genetically inferior populations.

>t. avid /pol/ browser and self-professed race realist

you never see blacks in any STEM related class past 200s. They in fact are in remedial classes at most colleges.

>. Skin color is in fact the thing that matters least when it comes to race.

If it's black, it's wack. If it's white, it's tight.

My heuristic beats your moralistic bullshit 95% of the time.

Asking humans, a fucking ape species descended from arboreal monkeys who had to develop good vision, to not use visual markers to differentiate other humans is the height of being so educated that you've forgotten how to fucking think.

Nice data and evidence you've got to back up your assertions senpai.

Race is part of biology Mr SJW. We study the intelligence of other primates but we can't study the intelligence of our own without people like you crying "We are all equal, diversity, fuck whites".

>This is why blacks dont do a thing if a black says the N word in negative context

You are so fucking PC that you can not even say NIGGER on an anonymous Korean anime website

you seem to have took a wrong turn to reddit my man. glass yourself on the way out.

>He was responding with a personal statement to an assumption about his person.

The user he was replying to never made an assumption on HIS STEM class, but was talking about it in general.

Affirmative action ruined good customer service at the Los Angeles VA.

Replace the blacks with other races and I might enjoy going to get my asshole bumps checked by a chick doctor.

It's the fucking truth.

>people like you crying "We are all equal, diversity, fuck whites"
you gave yourself away, it's obvious you came here from /pol/ and have no interest in science/math beyond its uses as a tool for racist/reactionary propaganda.

Fuck off back to where you came from, take your pick:

>>>/reddit/
_donald

>says "the n word" instead of nigger
>on Veeky Forums of all places

You won't get banned for saying naughty words.

Blacks have the more primitive skin to begin with, their hide is much tougher and thicker than ours similar to an ape than a human. Kek even their hair follicles are tougher than ours. Blacks are really weird.

>riding the IQ meme
The biggest social developments are direct consequences of technological development.

>I'm a black racist
Then you're on the wrong board you disgusting rapist

>makes him feel better about being a 22-year-old basement-dwelling /pol/-reading loser.
Are you going to pretend you missed this? The whole post is personal.

Blacks are the worst of humanity, you could replace every african with a human group that isnt black and they would improve overnight that is how horrible blacks are.

I would rather have the west Indies populated by the cousins of native americans that existed in them instead of being the violent nigger infested shitholes that they are today. Haiti is the ultimate proof that blacks cant create anything on their own from complete scratch.

God, it gets filtered to roodypoo anyway, you fucking newfag.

Your logic is essentially that /pol/ users are retards yet they browse and are interested in science and math. Maybe just maybe /pol/ users are retards and are in fact pretty intelligent chaps. A sea of /pol/ users and you are the only liberal here, tells me about your peoples intelligence.

Because that's the type of loser who posts things like and gets butthurt if he thinks you're "SJW" or whatever

Anecdotal evidence is the weakest form of evidence and often completely irrelevant.

Anyone find it weird how the african states that arent black majority have better living conditions? Even though Libya is fucked up it stil lis much more livable than Uganda or any shithole in Sub Saharan Africa. Hell even island states with non black majorities do better than the blacks one in Africa compare Seychelles to Comoros for example.

Because "race" is a misnomer. There's currently only 1 species of human, and there are genetic differences by region.

It's highly unlikely that a new species of human will occur any time in the next 20,000 years or so.

>liberal comedians routinely make fun of the DMV
>DMV is nothing but black workers
>liberals won't dare say or point that out

Can someone link to a single example of black people behaving civilized after or during a national emergency, earthquake, hurricane etc.
Japanese after earthquake are polite and helpful, American whites are hard at work cleaning up and helping each other after hurricanes.
I want to see just ONE example of blacks acting civilized under stress.

What does that have to do with anything? It doesn't change that "progress" also happens in the average population, which you denied. A society has to be able to make use of technological progress, and supposed genetically inferior populations might not be. Africans for example "use" medical development to overpopulate their continent and make more problems for themselves and the world. Do you understand now?

> Maybe just maybe /pol/ users are retards and are in fact pretty intelligent chaps.
This isn't even coherent. Learn to read and write English before you get all bent out of shape on that white nationalism /pol/ garbage.

>being this butthurt over some insult
>trying to counterclaim said insult using anecdotal evidence
You're still on the wrong board.

Europeans, MENA, Asians, and native americans are all closer genetically to each other than any group is to Africans. Africans are essentially another species that can reproduce with humans. Like domesticated dogs can still reproduce with wolves.

There was an article about Blacks going apeshit crazy in the Superdome during Katrina, and the whites in it couldnt even explain what the fuck was happening, kids were getting raped, people murdered, and the usual black business only confined and no escape possible, who knows how traumatized the white survivors are from that experience.

And you get butthurt about /pol/. I don't see what point there is in digressing from the topic when you're already talking about a conversation between two other people.

It was supposed to say aren't. I misspelled. You are now a grammar nazi to boot. You really are batting 1000 in this thread.

>u-ur white nationalist I just know it.
typical libtard copout. Future posts ignored

>Can someone link to a single example of black people behaving civilized after or during a national emergency
youtube.com/watch?v=oyZltYdr8Ao

Dumbass /pol/ shitter.

It wasn't me, like the person I responed to wasn't the first poster. I just said that it's not anecdotal evidence to respond with a personal statement to a personal statement.

>The more people support it, the correcter it is!
Good arguments there, Sire. Respect.

It's weak as a displayed form of evidence. To someone who's lived through the "ancedotal evidence", it's an article of absolute faith.

I was a communist. And then military and homelessness. There are people who have their needs provided for and there are people who don't. Seeing how the later acted and seeing stereotypes become reality woke me up.

As I've said, I'm betting that a racist heuristic would yield more positive result universes than the opposite.

And it sucks because their moralization is going to be fucking worthless once they commodify genetic engineering. My guess is that the first generation after that is going to be 99% blue eyed blond haired tanned skin w natural 10-12% bodyfat.

Humans are superficial to the core. If you can't deal with that...well I hope you like being in a cognitive ghetto.

It's the same in other government agencies. Affirmative action fucking killed customer service.

Only reason they arent considered another species is because they can interbreed with us. thats the only reason the racial egalitarians use.

>of black people behaving civilized after or during a national emergency

OBAMA is not black people he is ONE black man (raised in Hawaii by by his white grandparents and educated in Harvard (the whitest black man in America))

>you dumbass /pol/ shitter I have one example so I win
Oh wow, you surely convinced us all how you're all actually very educated individuals and not primitive apes who take pride in theft, rape and murder.
You're disgusting. Fuck off already.

If /pol/ users were idiots then why would they be on this board? They would be spending their time on a less intellectual board. Face it faggot, smart people tend to have racist views. It's faggots who THINK they are smart are the sjw runts love diversity.

>desperately trying to claim Obama is white despite years of /pol/ being incredibly butthurt about his presidency
lots o laffs

I could post Nikola Tesla but all whites arent geniuses though.

Don't pretend the personal statement wasn't implying:
>Since there isn't a single black guy in MY STEM class, we can assume that whites are indeed smarter than blacks.

Unless, of course, you want to be perfectly autistic and never interpret anything anyone says with the context given and instead take it perfectly literally.

He asked for a single example. I provided one. And now you're incredibly assblasted about it. KEK

To all the blacks in this thread I dont care about you individually I care about you collectively, and collectively your race is nothing but human cancer.

It would be best if all of you were sent back to Africa and never allowed to leave it period, I simply cannot see a world where you wild beast can live peacefully around humans that originated from Asia.

>He asked for a single example. I provided one
No you did not.. I want an example of black PEOPLE (not one person doing his job (President Obama) that actually act civilized during and after a national emergency situation.

>smart people tend to have racist views
That's objectively wrong, though.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22222219

You should write a book about your personal stories and experiences, I'm sure it would become a best-seller.

No, honestly, I do not care at all about your personal experiences whatsoever.

Majority of jews are smart, majority of jews are extremely racist.

Explain the Nazi scientists then Leaf.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22222219
>here's a cherrypicked libtard propaganda to make me look not retarded
but you already look retarded :(

I'm not denying that this guy probably thinks this, but that doesn't mean his personal statement was anecdotal evidence for anything. If you're inferring this merely from that statement you're making an assumption. Lack of specifictiy and misuse of clearly defined terms like anecdotal evidence is not less unscientific than trying to use anecdotal evidence to prove something.

>visiting a board serves as proof for great intelligence
>interest in science serves as proof for great intelligence
Protip: You clearly aren't one of those smart people.

I like how you responded to my peer reviewed study with a baseless assertion with literally zero evidence. Never change, /pol/

Liberals are the most educated yet go KILL WHITEY thus smart people are racist.

what would be best is if all black people, all arabs, all south american brown people were exterminated, 100% eliminated from existence on earth. there would be no downsides whatsoever, there would be incalculable advantages to this. there is no moral objection to it because they're all going to die anyways, and continue to breed over their capacity and create more lives of suffering. the resources in south america and africa are abundant and would provide incredible opportunities for europe and america. in fact, it is morally indefensible that we do not perform these exterminations. if humans were a more reasonable and rational species, we would immediately kill every in south america/mexico and africa, and kill every black elsewhere in the world as well. there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.

>everyone who thinks opposite of my opinion is /pol/
are you literally shaking inside?

Got any proof that it's cherry picked and that there's a larger body of evidence that shows a link between racism and intelligence?

There are tons of "studies" that can be summed as racist are stupid but when we show you the many intelligent racist on this planet you pretend they are not real.

As I said before the majority of Ashkenazi jews are very racist(in secrecy) but also intelligent.

How about any African Politician? They are racist against white people yet also intelligent?

What about chinese? Racist against humans yet also intelligent

Japanese?

>u got zero evidence
>i call Veeky Forumstizens /pol7 with zero evidence
This much blind hypocrisy screams of SJWtard braindeath syndrome. Get some help.

>noun
>non-scientific observations or studies, which do not provide proof but may assist research efforts

If his statement was indeed implying what I previously explained, and you seem to agree that it does, it was indeed anecdotal evidence for his viewpoint. And yes, his anecdotal evidence is completely irrelevant, at least from a scientific point of view.

Deutsche physik was a failure as evidenced by Heisenberg's inability to develop a nuclear weapon.

Don't worry white people. Your time is coming. It's a good thing you faggots elected Trump so we can kickstart our revolution into cleansing America from your white supremacist asses. I'll be sure to make it painful.

why does it bother you so much that humanity is diverse

>This study is wrong because I said so, my anecdotes and biased observations are superior to data!!!
lol, just give it up, you have no evidence for any of your assertions and you're just talking out of your ass at this point.

You realize once white people die out the browns and yellows will finally get to genocide africans. It was white guilt protecting you niggers all along. Jamal, latinos and asians don't like you.

Donald Trump is not a white supremacist, removing illegal mexicans is not racism its common sense.
The fact that can be many intelligent racist debunks the argument that racism is linked to lower intelligence. Besides give it a rest already with your moralfaggotry.

>IM NOT RACIST SO IM BETTER THAN YOU YOU EVIL PIECE OF SHIT!

> the majority of Ashkenazi jews are very racist(in secrecy)
[Citation needed]

in b4 protocols of elders of zion