ITT: one entrée that you could eat for the rest of your life

ITT: one entrée that you could eat for the rest of your life.

HARD MODE: No McChicken

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.ua/ua/product.200167.html
mcdonalds.ua/ua/product.200166.html
sbs.com.au/food/recipes/reuben-sandwich-russian-dressing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mcchicken
>for the rest of your life
At least it'd be a short life.

I came here to say McChicken... damn. I guess a McDouble.

Op's pic

The absolute best hot sandwich ever

fuck, now it's another one of those days where I buy a loaf of rye, a pound of corn beef, a pound of kraut, and the rest of the ingredients and eat it all in a few hours

I really like mc doubles.

>ITT: one entrée that you could eat for the rest of your life.
But I can have a different main each day?

Yeah, sure. I guess I didn't put that stipulation in the original post, but it's all good.

Reubens should be registered as part of UNESCO's World Heritage foods

Spicy McChicky

Double cheeseburger or Ukrainian burger (fucking amazing) in McDon.

>Ukrainian burger

Elaborate for me, please

pa amb tomaquet

Can't seem to fucking find it. Basically it's this great fucking bun, some great fucking burger, and cheese - it's like fucking amazing. I don't even remember it too well, cause I only ate it once.
I also had american burger (don't know if it was in US as well) and that was fucking great too, but maybe not everyday material.

Here it is

mcdonalds.ua/ua/product.200167.html

2 beefsteaks, bacon, cheddar, marinated cucumbers (not pickles), fresh onions and Karpatean mushroom sauce

Also

mcdonalds.ua/ua/product.200166.html

Mustard and horseradish leaves

For я, it's the MaкЧiкeн, the best fast food бyтepбpoд.

Your pic obviously

Carpaccio

You mean you can't see it or what?

What? No, I can see it. I was just doing the McChicken meme.

What is it and how do I make that?

Bibimbap. I already eat it once or twice a week. Making them at home is cheap and easy, doesn't take long, it's delicious and fairly nutritious.

A McChicken would be a main course not an entrée.

While you are eating it a Russian rips off a chunk and says you are oppressing his onions that got mixed up onto your burger.

This mother fucker knows how it is.

>no McChicken

Fugg. This hard.

Ramem

Tacos

Fish and Chips. It'd be a short life.

Chorizo, Mozzarella and baby leaf spinach sandwiches.

Korean food? My man. There's a place in town that serves Korean BBQ and Hite. It's phenomenal

Marinara with various vegetables and pork meatballs over spaghetti squash baked with cheese.

Fish with or without skin, m8?

Marbled rye is for cucks

cyka

>waiting for that one autist who will bitch about OP not using entree correctly (re: the European way)

Checkers chicken sandwiches

It's used that way everywhere on planet Earth other than parts of one country in one continent.

Italian sausage and tomato soup

There is only one way to use the word.

Why do burger blobs fuck up every language they encounter? They ruin English, French and Spanish frequently.

loaded potato griller

or gungjung tteokbokki

Reuben

Wait until you hear the "muh heritage" 'Fats trying to speak Italian. It's goddamn abysmal.
t. Italian who taught Italian to muh heritage """""""Italians"""""""" in America and got tired of telling Vinny that his inbred mountainnigger grandmother spoke """"""""Italian"""""""" about as well as Jed Clampett speaks English

kek

Blini

Kot & blini

is that chocolate bread

It's marble rye.

I've never seen or heard of Reuben before and now after this thread I'm going shopping for the ingredients

Can anyone certify this recipe is good?

sbs.com.au/food/recipes/reuben-sandwich-russian-dressing

That's a great recipe, actually.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to have Russian sauce for the Reuben. Don't cheat and try to use Thousand Island dressing, it's not the same. It's a cheap imitation.

It's a type of rye, ya dingus

get the fuck out

Regular Wheat Bread
Mustard
Lean Turkey Slice

yes, american rye as it's called.

>Americans put chocolate in their rye

Who is surprised?

I think it's probably not bad. I'm pretty fanatical about my Reubens and cure my own corned beef, ferment my own sauerkraut, and bake my own rye bread. I use Martha Stewart's recipe for russian dressing but add some fresh grated horseradish. Everyone I've served them too has said they're the best Reubens they ever ate and some were reticent people.

Oh, I also use true Emmenthaler block cheese sliced thin instead of the pre- sliced 'murrican mass produced "swiss cheese product."

You want these mcdoubles, user?

>>>> amerifat

Applebees brew pub philly, mmmm.

W A L A

Chicken Breast Grilled with MacNCheese
or
Big Mac

Buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich from whataburger. Or steak.

Jalapeño double

tweet mc ds let's get it back!

The Mega Big America from McDonald's in Israel, preferably kosher.

Much bigger than any McDonald's burger sold in the USrael

Country fried chicken, fried okra and turnip greens. Should have corn bread instead of the biscuit but I didn't have time today. I had to do laundry as well as the cooking.

I know ill probably disgust you with my choice but id have to go with a Wotsit/Cheeto/Cheese puff sandwich. These fucking things are delicious and I don't give a shit what you think.

On occasion when I have a moment of weakness I go full hamplanet and butter my Wotsits. Theres just something about the combination of creamy butter and crunchy Wotsit.

I can do a rueben for the rest of my life.

The Double McFish, for me.

>Double

Single's fine for me. I can eat maybe 5 of those and chase 'em with beer or a shake.

I don't care if I die in 2 weeks. The way McDonald's makes those things is perfect.

Mind you, I haven't been to McDonalds in years. I've been satisfying my cravings with the fish patties sold in Safeway's deli.

bison bacon cheeseburger

>eat 5
>chase them with a shake

u fookin wot m8?

How does a single person eat that many calories in a single sitting?

McFish only has 379 calories per serve.
I could eat 8 and still be under my controlled bulk.

You do know there is NO fish in that thing right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AN ENTREE IS NOT A MAIN IT COMES BEFORE THE MAIN

STUPID AMERICLAAAAAAAAAAAPS

Still 3k calories in a sitting.

So you just eat once a day then?

At the moment, yes.

It's Alaskan Pollock. I know McDonald's isn't the best place to eat, but you gotta cull that tinfoil hat shit just because you can't into food science.

don't fucking bother
nobody will listen to me when I tell them that Taco Bell beef is actually beef

Yogurt.

Fuck, ukranian is such a hilarious language. Always makes me laugh.

Did you put hot sauce in those greens?

Question for making Reuben, is it okay to buy sliced beef presliced from the supermarket or to buy the whole thing uncooked

You could use the pre-sliced, but it won't have nearly the flavor.

you really want to buy a brisket, cure and cook it for a reuben? i'd do it just so i can say i made my own corned beef, but i'd use it for other things.

actually came here to say this, can't believe someone else did.

It does seem like a large amount of work for a sandwich, but I've never had a Reuben before and just wanna make sure the first one is right.

>No McChicken

you'd be fine buying deli corned beef and constructing the sandwich at home. i do it once or twice a month and they are always delicious.
definitely one of my favorite sandwiches ever.

Good to know. I'll decide at the store depending on how cheap I feel, as presliced is $18/kg and the raw meat is only $9/kg.

Actually I have one more question regarding the rye, does it really matter what kind? There is no marble rye here like in the OP, so is it better to go light, dark, wholegrain? I know a store near me spells sourdough rye too.

A local Diner in my town serves this absolute mess of a sandwich that consists of 2 chicken breasts slathered in BBQ sauce topped with bell peppers and covered with melted cheddar cheese. Thats the greatest things I've ever had between two pieces of bread. It's just a hue , messy, two-hand-requiring sandwich that is orgasmic.

I eat these. Can confirm chavvy deliciousness

ive had it with several types and it's always good. i do prefer the marbled kind though. light would be my next favorite. never tried sourdough rye for that application. make sure you get decent russian/thousand island dressing though.