Hey guys I need help real quick...

Hey guys I need help real quick, I own a Graphics calculator (Casio fx-9750GII) and it seems to be calculating things wrong.

For example I'm trying to calculate a simple formula (Thevnin's Resistance: R1[ Xm/ Xm + X1]^2

Given the values it equals: 0.641 x [(26.3)/(1.106 + 26.3)] ^2 which should equal 0.590 ohms. Now no matter how I write it into the calculator, and despite what order I do it in it's not giving me anything close to that answer. (I'm getting 1607.59 ohms) my friend does it in his calculator and it comes up fine.

Now my question is has anybody had experience with this type of problem? and is it an actual Calculator issue or am I just retarded and writing something wrong? Please help my exam is in 3 days and this is fucking me up.

bump

Kill yourself.

Reset the settings you probably inadvertently fiddled with something.

i want to be that pile of books

also, you probably omitted the square brackets in the denominator, since 1607.59 = 0.641 x [ 26.3/1.106 + 26.3] ^2.
don't know enough about the calculator hardware to tell you how to input it correctly though.

The Joy Luck Club was a good movie.

Are you in radians or degrees?

dumb niggerposter

user did you flash your calculators bios to the upgraded model?

Yeah flash it to the 9860g2 bios.
cant remember if 9750 has textbook display otherwise.

>Help, I'm so retarded I literally can't even type a fucking formula into my calculator
0.641*(26.3/1.106+26.3)^2 = 1607.59
0.641*(26.3/(1.106+26.3))^2 = 0.59

Shouldn't be surprising to anyone that people here make fun of engineers.

Top book of that pile is going to smell like shit and sweat.

What a waste.

user, regular people actually wash themselves, so the pile of book won't smell like your chairs do after sitting on them for a few minutes.

they are all shitty books anyway, I thought the point of the picture was literally that she is shitting them out.

girl ass smells good faggot

Veeky Forums here, I'm triggered

Lolita, 1984, and Bell Jar were amazing

typical stem major with the eyes to only see some math

What a cuck

>full frontal feminism
>how to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you

Did I say those books were good?

faggot

thank you. ended up solving it in the end.

Fuckin nerd

>Why doesn't everybody like exactly what I like

KYS