The party was like many another. Conversation began desultorily, gathered a swift but feeble energy...

>The party was like many another. Conversation began desultorily, gathered a swift but feeble energy, and trailed irrelevantly into other conversations; laughter was quick and nervous, and it burst like tiny explosives in a continuous but unrelated barrage all over the room; and the members of the party flowed casually from one place to another, as if quietly occupying shifting positions of strategy. A few of them, like spies, wandered through the house, led either by Edith or William, and commented upon the superiority of such older houses as this over the new, flimsier structures going up here and there on the outskirts of town.

Perfection

>I realized that I didn't make a mistake. I was made of mistakes. People are made of mistakes. This is what people are made of. Remember that people are made up of stars, our own celestial bodies, what comprises others incredibly out of reach yet twinkling in the distance, preconceived and premature, and yet we ourselves are made of the same cosmic dust-to-dust. Always remember, also, the universe was made by accident. And it all makes sense, because she is my sunbeam.
-"The Approximate Cost of Loving Caroline"

>Margot wore makeup like wood glue. I was the qawky, gangly teenager, with limbs like freshly washed baby carrots, starting at square tile one of the high school entrance. I had a stack of books the size of two Infinite Jests and a paperback Girl With Curious Hair. I was looking her, dead, in the eyes.
-"Paper Towns"

>"Why are you speaking to me, Colin?" When she spoke, she made it a breeze. When others spoke, I only heard wind. And yet, when I spoke to her, I talked to the wind.
-"An Abundance of Katherines"

Roll for your girlfriends, lads!

Rolling for dumpy one so I don't have to feel bad about being a mess

give me

come on 2

I got a Veeky Forums girlfriend! Could be worse

Rolll

Rolling

Yay rolling again

okay

That is objectively good prose. Green isn't so bad

ok

nervous

Rolling for Tomboy or Fatty

dubs get

roll

Roll

Rollroll

Rolling

Replying to this to avoid penalty for responding to derails.

God I can't fucking escape

Who am I lez with?!!!

Holy fuck this is god tier lez relationship. Someone show me a better lez couple in this thread than 8 and 3

ROLL

Rollin

Roll
2?

rolling

I wanted the slut desu

Rolly oly comin at ya

give me the slut

>I realized that I didn't make a mistake. I was made of mistakes.

That's going straight on his tombstone, whether he likes it or not.

I can't help but feel like all of these girls are pieces of shit that I would never date. Why isn't there a perfect one :/ I think the uppity slut would be either the best or the worst

I want trips on this. Give me what I want.

Now I'm ready for double dub trouble.

Please give me that 1

I should have expected that.

ok

I am so fucking jealous of you right mow. ;-;

He didn't write it

rolllexxz

>ITT: people who've never watched Galko-chan roll for bastardized Galkos

Rolling

ayy lmao

>The party was like many another

huh?

>Conversation began desultorily

HUH?

Somehow, I bet my roll is going to suck.

Ugh, reroll.

And admins, I'm tired of selecting street signs.

rollin

nerd girl get

This is an excerpt from the novel Stoner; you've all been had.

Plebs this is from The Tunnel

roll (me)

fuck yeah best one

ok

rerol

Come on class rep

Rollan

yeh

rollo

Rolling

rolling for wizar

In number 5 the deeds were done and done again as my life is done in number 5

Rolll

roll

Rolling a-rolling

guess I'll roll to kill time since all you cucks are doing it nevermind that makes me a cuck

Never seen this one, roll

rollin

Everyone gets one re-roll right?

>>ruins every party he goes to
aw poor guy doesn't know what he's missing
rollin

I too enjoyed Stoner

Roll

roll

[Legitimate Laughter]

rolling for class rep

Rollin for lez