Fatanons thread...

fatanons thread, a thread for people who lost a couple pounds to come endlesly harass us about this perfect one diet we absolutely need to try or calorie counting wich totally works even tho high sugar processed food gets metabolised into fat faster

how have you guys been holding up? i tried tamarind toffee made from 100% fruit with no sugar or shit added wich is pretty good for what it is and hey 1/3 calories of regular candy
also i have doctors appointment next week, not looking fowards to getting more restrictions because my studies arent great

I've been cutting out the crap in my diet. No soda, no candy, no chips, no junk. Make most of my meals, eat out once a week as date night with my wife. It's hard as fuck, but I'm managing.

I have never been a fat fuck because I have always followed the perfect diet. It's called "not eating more than I need to."

Yeah for you fuccboi, I wish I had done that when I was a kid, but I didn't

im looking for alternatives
problem with being a neet is that if i dont buy food there is no much reason to leave my aparttment

i wish i killed my parents with a hammer
i wouldnt be fat and i wouldnt be so fucked in the head, i would probably be doing heroin tho

Except my issue wasn't my parents fault, they tried to discourage my overeating, but ultimately it was my own damn vault

>calorie counting wich totally works even tho high sugar processed food gets metabolised into fat faster
How does the speed at which the calories you consume are metabolized matter when counting calories other than to make you feel shittier if you choose to get your caloric intake from them rather than food that lasts longer in your digestive system?

well all roads lead to rome i guess

I see someone else watched Land of the Lost

>not fat
>fuccboi

So is everyone who isn't fat a fuccboi to a fedora wearing waifu thread posting neckbeard weeaboo faggot like you? I grew up in a house full of fattys. I was the only one who didn't go for seconds. Don't expect people to feel bad for you because you made yourself fat. Also, when you are looking for candy alternatives when you're already a fat fuck just goes to show you have failed before you started. If you want to change who you are, you need to change the way you eat. Looking for slightly healthier versions of the shit that made you fat in the first place is not the way to do it. You don't get candy or candy alternatives. You don't get juice or soda, even diet soda. You eliminate the sugar from your diet so your body can adjust and stop being addicted to it. When you're hungry between meals you eat fucking carrots or cucumber slices that aren't drowned in low fat ranch dressing. You aren't working hard towards your goal, you're just dipping your toes in the pool. You will always be a fat fuck if you keep going this way. Go to Veeky Forums and read the sticky. Get some self-control. Do something to change your life. Or don't, and die young. It's not my life, I don't give a shit either way...

Pretty much, my ultimate vice was pesto pasta with fake crab meat and the small chocolate chip cookies that Costco used to sell when it was Price Club, if I didn't scared them shits down like they were stopping production, I probably would have saved myself a lot of bullshit

It's quite calming, like fly-fishing

because when you are dieting the last thing you want is more fat in your body
because calories arent burned at the same rate all the day so when you are eating them matters
because sugar makes you want to eat more sugar especially when you are fat
because foods with fiber such as fruit get digested slowly meaning that an apple gives you two hours of energy vs a short burst followed by being tired wich is what sugar does
because sugar is metabolised in the liver vs healthier food wich is metabolised in the stomach

None of that prevents you from losing weight, like I said it just makes you feel bad if you eat poorly. You'll still lose weight though.

>prevents
no, not prevents but makes it more difficult

What ever made you think losing weight would be easy?

when did i say iit was?

Just get sick and don't eat for two weeks. Thats what I did and I just kept the weight off by eating better foods since after I wasn't dying I felt really good about it.

But in all seriousness, diet aside you can consider a more physically demanding job since most diets fail, or you just don't keep up with it and gain it all back. It sucks for a week or two but then it gets a lot easier.
Skinny fag now but I'm getting Veeky Forums through my job since I'm too lazy and have no drive to actually work out on my own but without it I'll be homeless so it's a good motivation. I was losing weight in the beginning so I also had to force myself to eat better to keep it up. We also have a lot of fat guys who are pretty fit for being fat. My coworker used to be fat-fat but he's strong as fuck now, and through just lifting boxes all night he got more stamina and strength to be able to do normal workouts and jogs.

Lol

I've been doing okay. Back to cooking all meals. Occasional slip up like eating some cookies but nothing like "well I had one so might as well have the packet and a cake... some mcdonalds.. oh and ice cream".

There is no alternative. But if you need an excuse to leave your apartment then only buy groceries for a day or two when you go shopping.

i cant really buy meat for one day
or vegetables for that matter
i could go out of my way to the supermarket thats 14 blocks away everyday to buy a yogurth or some other healthy thing tho

work that job for too long and it will wreck your body more than fatness ever could

bump

>lifting fucking 5 pound boxes all night will wreck your body

Basically your problem is that you're always looking for excuses. Guess what? I barely give a fuck if you live or die, but I still feel the need to voice a healthy perspective ITT because maybe some lurker might benefit just slightly. I like to think it karmically balances some of the shitty things I've done to get happiness.

wow user senpai you know me so well
want to help me burn some calories desu?

>pepper sauce i made last night separated when i tried to reheat it
>had to eat my burger and chips with just extra cheese

Eat a big ass breakfast to satisfy yourself in the morning, light lunch & dinner, no snacking, and drink only water. I was a fat fuck most of my life and now I'm very thin without exercising at all.

Yeah but it's really the only job I'm qualified for and I'm doing it because they are paying for college, and I get insurance until I quit. My primary sort at worst gets a couple 54lbs ones and even when I'm unloading 68+lbs are just pushed onto a cart where you can just push it into a belt.

It's not the 5 pound boxes, it's the 50 pound boxes.
Remember to lift with your legs and not your back.

this is the truth. a physical labor job might keep you in shape now but you're gonna pay for it in joint and back problems in you 40's. not worth the 10 an hour.

Having VSG this coming week. How fucked am I?

Sauces often add some ingredient that's there to emulsifi keeping different things from separating

I refuse to have surgery, I already refused it twice
I'm not murican and here insurance is legally forced to pay for it fully but I won't have a life and body Changing surgery in my twenties, I can't live with that

You fat fucks should do yourselves a favor and start lifting. No, not the meme Veeky Forums fuccboi nonsense. I am talking actual progressive strength training like a la Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength. Your body composition will rapidly change, you will gain strength very fast, and you'll also get an idea of how genetically blessed you are or aren't. 220 @ 5'7 sounds pretty fat, but it's actually a baseline for not being a weak idiot in the world of strength training

Always bren a fat fuck. I was diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder about a month ago. Thought it was bullshit until I REALLY started to look at the way I ate. Like how id sneak down the stairs in the middle of the night in high school to eat a shit ton of chips or leftovers while my parents were asleep, which lead to me constantly over eating once i got to college.
Binging seems like such a dirty word, but when i stepped back i realized thay was EXACTLY what I was doing, and that it had really become a compulsion and emotional crutch.
Just the counseling has helped me rethink how i eat. Making better choices, recognising when I want to binge and stopping before i start. Plus Im getting put on a low dose of vyvance in a few weeks to help with the compulsions (the secondary effect of appetite suppression not being bad either).
Blog post over. Lo siento.
Guess i say all that to mean were all fat for different reasons, one size fits all dosent work. But we can make it you inglorious cu/ck/s

I'm on low Carb counting macros and it's going good so far. I've found that a great snack is pork rinds, just fat and protein and they fill ya up pretty quick. You'd be surprised how easy it is to eliminate most bad carbs.

>5'7
M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

stop eating, fatty

Fat people should be burned alive

No, it's the five pound ones. You know the fifty pound ones are heavy. You take care with those. The five pound ones? Well, who cares if you carry them wrong. Until you do it for 20 years and the repetitive motion has fucked up your joints.

sometimes when i really feel like shit i drag myself to mcdonalds and order a mountain of shit to go, sometimes i make threads about it posting pictures looking for people to tell me to kill myself and any other thing they can come up with
bu thats just a couple times a year tho i mostly eat because i have nothing else to do

Fatfuck that literally eats candy while dieting complaining that calorie counting doesn't work. Fucking pottery god damn

Reason I am fat is dominoes pizza. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

>reason I am fat is dominoes pizza
>It's largely the fault of society

seems like your family and a bunch of cunts made you this way, why do you have to drag the entire society to it too?

I used butter, brandy, double cream and pepper. Was delicious when i made but the next day it was fucked

Is this pasta?

maybe go to the gym or jog around the block you fat pathetic retard

How do you get fat when you don't live with your parents or something? I was fat for a while growing up because my parents always kept the pantry stocked with junk foods and I lacked self control
Living on my own and managing my own money, I don't even keep enough food around to get fat if I wanted to. Are independent fat people constantly spending their own money on food they know they don't need? Why?

No cause if it was he probably would've eaten it.

>i ate this world

fucking kek

>wich totally works even tho high sugar processed food gets metabolised into fat faster

>faster

Who gives a FUCK? If you're not eating MORE calories than you need the "speed" at which they're turned into fat doesn't matter. for fuck's sake stop making excuses

Egg yolk, sir. You need some lecithin.

Nigga fruits are fast digesting carbs because fructose, get your shit together

Also (i am fruit guy) you could literally consume a days worth of calories in a single sitting, not eating anything else for the day and still lose weight, you'd just be stupid if you did, take it from a guy who lost 25kg in less then a year