YOU HAVE TO DO KYC TO USE REQUEST NETWORK. CONFIRMED IN THEIR TELEGRAM SELL NOW

YOU HAVE TO DO KYC TO USE REQUEST NETWORK. CONFIRMED IN THEIR TELEGRAM SELL NOW

Attached: 1506255103198.gif (326x326, 255K)

>mfw it is real
Shit

lol RIP REQ fags!

Screencap faggot

here comes the nocoiners. have fun with your vechain scam

lmoa

what a fucking shit token.

KYS faggots!

kys faggot

>tfw the monthly token burn lottery picks half your stash

Attached: 1521420441915.jpg (500x493, 34K)

I fucking told you niggers, this shit won't be better than your usual fiat to crypto ramps atm.

Whats a KYC?

Attached: shitposting_with_money.png (708x503, 384K)

Well fuck, did you think they'd just let you transfer millions from your american accounts straight to pakistani militant groups? Where there's fiat there's regulation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH NO NO NO NO NO

WEIRD and CREEPY

That is bullish you idiot, it gives institutions a reason to pump money into it. Do you think crypto is going to make you filthy rich off the backs of a bunch of NEETs?

What's a search engine?

I still waiting for a screen cap

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ITS FUCKING OVER HOLY SHIT JUST SOLD 1OO MILLION REQ WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT LMAO HOW FUCKING CREEPY IS IT THAT THEY HAVE TO KNOW YOUR FACE TO USE IT LMAO LMOAO LMAO LMAO LAOMO

FIAT RAMP SIR!! BUY REQUEST NETWORK VERY GOOD COIN MOON SOON! KYBER NETWORK FIAT RAMP SIR!!

Attached: ramp.png (999x537, 815K)

Does this mean lambo soon?

Attached: IMG_20180321_231655.png (1080x1555, 131K)

BTFO

lmao, of course they need to do that.

>the state of REQ pajeet intelligence

how the fuck do you not know what KYC is ?

Kieler here, wtf

KYS

You can't possibly be this stupid can you?

Also op is a fag, not everyone is larping as a special agent playing with their super secret internet money.

Attached: look.jpg (615x629, 98K)

Lambo confirmed
Kek

t. All in link

Attached: IMG_1335.jpg (413x395, 77K)

Guys I'm fucking tired of people saying REQ is a good token. Angered even. Their sheer stupidity to hand their money over to pajeet scammers changing countries every month is astounding. They literally bring the average IQ of the world down by just existing.

>Burns tokens at random
Check
>Stacy and Chad will just use fucking venmo, invalidating their entire use case
Check
>REQUIRES you to fucking send your passport to their team, which they probably collect to sell your information. Remember what happened with Cuckerburg last week? If someone as big as Facebook could lose your info, imagine what the fuck a blockchain team would do with the PASSPORTS of everyone?
Check

Holy fuck the delusion is insane, I want to fucking kill everyone that even thinks about buying this shit.

Attached: 1520080507776.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>He thinks it's solely a payment platform for normies
Holy shit the absolute state of REQ fudsters. You gotta work harder though I need more cheap REQ.

KYC means no US investors too dude

That makes no sense whatsoever.

If you don't see this as bullish your not gonna make it. Without kyc req would be banned Immedietly

another centralized shitcoin nobody needs or asked for.

You know what else in Crypto does KYC? Fucking Coinbase

that makes perfect sense
crypto was supposed to be freely used as a payment method, and it used to be, people were buying fucking pizza, electronics etc but since the gobernment started chimping out with their taxable event it's not realy doable anymore.
The whole point was that I just paste an address click "send" and done. If I want to go through this KYC BS I may as well wire a boomer transfer

Know your cock. You have to send them a dick pic to withdraw funds.

If crypto wants to evolve past illicit internet things and novelties its gonna have to play ball

Just bought 100k cocks

yea because the fucking government needs to know I bought a new keyboard and pay additional tax if the price of btc changed 10c while doing so.

If everything has to be so KYC compliant that means they will have to enforce everyone to keep their coins on a licensed/verified/sec-compliant/whatever exchange and holding coins in your own wallet would be illegal/money laundering.

>hurr durr regulations are good
no, they are always bad.
Who needs them?
>exchanges?
no
>traders?
no
>developers?
no
no one needs that shit except the fucking government. Forcing people to gou through the regulations hassle defeats the entire purpose

That is going to be the case for all distributed exchange blockchains/protocols or they will get banned from G20 & Friends. So this time, you know before it's confirmed (eg OMG)

And how does your reply relate to KYC keeping out US investors, which I said made no sense. Oh, it doesn't and you're just an autistic faggot that cries about any regulation? Thanks.

if you're a burger you better be happy you can still trade all kinds of shitcoins because it's not gonna last long. The sec will rape you asses in the name of protecting you sooner than later, and you know the funniest part? the world won't give too many fucks, exchanges will just kick burgers out to be clean and that's it

but yea, REQ will be available to burgers for sure lol

why are you trying to miserably FUD REQ? did your mother hit you? did your daddy rape you when you was a teenager?

I don’t like regulations either but what are you gonna fuckin do about it? If crypto doesn’t play ball it’s literally for nothing

>Exchanges will kick burgers out to be clean

LMAO yea just like all international banks said "nah we won't comply with FATCA" and kicked out US customers/investors right? Now i know 110% you don't have a clue.

>KYC
it's a partnership ya dip

Attached: 1521606125483.jpg (275x275, 14K)

>iDum
Huehue

Just use stellar:
>Company sells tokens that are backed by precious rock
>Require KYC
>Doesn't matter cause you can just manually add the trustline and buy them on SDEX

I don't get how ICOs choose ethereum right now

Oh look, these faggots again, 20 threads and not a shred of proof.
Do you really think than anyone with a brain would sell over this fud right before main net and partnership announcement?
You sold the bottom, it happens, buy back in now of fomo in later, your choice.

What the fuck why does this obvious meme thread that not even OP takes seriously gets so many real answers? Sage and hide.